Starbucks Now In Full Crazy Mode

I'm very tempted to go to Starbucks and drink a Peets Coffee while eating a McDonalds Egg McMuffin. According to their new policy, everybody is welcome, so why can't I bring my own food and beverages?
Or bring your banjo or mandolin, and play some Bluegrass music. Oh wait. Blacks might object. Too southern. Might remind them of a Confederate flag.

How about a charcoal grill and a skinned goat? Yum!

it was never proven to be racially motivated--just like 99% of all these anti-white/white hating stories

Yeah, this has serious potential for great fun. Hey, it makes CEO Howard Schultz "feel" good about himself. Sounds good to me.
Yes, especially when he has to close all his stores. He can really feel their pain.
The thing is, he's potentially painting himself into a corner with this one. It wouldn't look good for his altruistic image if he has to go back on this.

Yeah, this has serious potential for great fun. Hey, it makes CEO Howard Schultz "feel" good about himself. Sounds good to me.
Yes, especially when he has to close all his stores. He can really feel their pain.
The thing is, he's potentially painting himself into a corner with this one. It wouldn't look good for his altruistic image if he has to go back on this.
He will have to, or go out of business later. No way anyone is going to pay to sit with showerless homeless people.

I'm very tempted to go to Starbucks and drink a Peets Coffee while eating a McDonalds Egg McMuffin. According to their new policy, everybody is welcome, so why can't I bring my own food and beverages?

You can, but you have to leave a gun outside.. Second thought, maybe they will change that policy too

-Geaux

If Starbucks goes under well heck another one bites the dust.....a business closing its doors bothers me not.

He will have to, or go out of business later. No way anyone is going to pay to sit with showerless homeless people.

Yep. Two choices: backtrack or go out of business.

Which begs the question, where will all those gender studies majors find jobs when the barista positions go away?

iu

it was never proven to be racially motivated--just like 99% of all these anti-white/white hating stories
Of course not. These 2 dirtbag punks just used the race card (knowing the pandering, Democrat mayor would back them) as a device, to get away with what they did. Another example of what happens when you let Democrats become mayors. Are you listening, Independent voters ?

Problem is his "altruism"is only good for nuisance-causing blacks, and is a burden to everyone else. Not very altruistic in the sum of it all.

This is gonna work out so great!
Starbucks, the new home for Americas Homeless. MS-13 gang meetings every night at closing time.
Looking forward to all the "The People of Walmart" style videos from SB
Oh lovely! Look.... a drug syringe and a used tampon over on the condiments table.
OPIOID OVERDOSE CRISIS ON TABLE 12 !!!

:dance:

They already have backtracked. Mene, Mene, Tekel, Upharsin.

Starbucks Says Drug Use, Sleeping Unacceptable as It Clarifies Guest Policy

th

Starbucks Corp. tried to dig itself out of controversy Monday by attempting to clarify a policy toward nonpaying guests that generated an onslaught of weekend criticism.

The Seattle-based retailer on Saturday had said it would allow all guests in its U.S. company-owned stores to use its cafes, including its restrooms, whether or not they make a purchase. That announcement, which attracted some support, also drew complaints that cafes wouldn’t have enough seats for paying customers and would turn into homeless shelters and drug havens.

On Monday, Starbucks revealed more about the policy, telling The Wall Street Journal that employees now have detailed instructions on what to do if someone is behaving in a disruptive manner, such as smoking, using drugs or alcohol, using restrooms improperly or sleeping.

Starbucks Says Drug Use, Sleeping Unacceptable as It Clarifies Guest Policy - WSJ

th

Starbucks Corp. tried to dig itself out of controversy Monday by attempting to clarify a policy toward nonpaying guests that generated an onslaught of weekend criticism.

The Seattle-based retailer on Saturday had said it would allow all guests in its U.S. company-owned stores to use its cafes, including its restrooms, whether or not they make a purchase. That announcement, which attracted some support, also drew complaints that cafes wouldn’t have enough seats for paying customers and would turn into homeless shelters and drug havens.

On Monday, Starbucks revealed more about the policy, telling The Wall Street Journal that employees now have detailed instructions on what to do if someone is behaving in a disruptive manner, such as smoking, using drugs or alcohol, using restrooms improperly or sleeping.

Starbucks Says Drug Use, Sleeping Unacceptable as It Clarifies Guest Policy - WSJ
Didn't change a thing. Still is a homeless shelter policy, as well as place for paying customers to stay away from.

Starbucks is the new face of Democrat/liberal, disintegration collapse.

th

th

Didn't change a thing. Still is a homeless shelter policy, as well as place for paying customers to stay away from.

Starbucks is the new face of Democrat/liberal, disintegration collapse.

th
They've been eating their own for a while now. It's what happens when you make up all these PC pretend rules of conduct while trying to run a business. You get caught in your own trap.

They've been eating their own for a while now. It's what happens when you make up all these PC pretend rules of conduct while trying to run a business. You get caught in your own trap.
This is why Democrats have been losing power in recent years. Pretending only works temporarily. And when the truth comes out, the pretenders aren't viewed favorably by the voting public.

Like when Democrats claimed to be against illegal immigration (taking 8 million jobs away from American workers) - and then they (Democrat Senators) voted 99% in favor of sanctuary cities. They couldn't hide that.

My2¢ and Friends Go to White Castle

One day back in the winter '77 while working at the home office of Nationwide Insurance in downtown Columbus a friend (Tom) insisted we walk a few blocks to White Castle for lunch. We objected but nobody was adamantly against it and so off we went. Inside the place a good group of homeless sat on the floor lined up against the walls. Shorty one of the bums took a seat next to Tom and admiring the fries felt free to sample one. With that Tom surrendered the remainder to him, as the guy didn't look so sanitary. I have to say it was one of the best lunches we had, certainly not for the food nor atmosphere but for all the ribbing we laid on Tom.

This leads me to think that perhaps eventually they'll combine Starbucks and White Castles. Then I'll have double the reason not to patronize the place.

Forum List

Back