Star Wars goes woke.

This "Go woke, go broke" claptrap is such a rightwing whine-fest.

Meanwhile, Disney's counting all the money they've been making and will make from 'The Acolyte" and all their previous and recent endevours.

money.gif

Okay, so why do you think her character was cut from being a big deal in the previous movie to being barely there in the third?

No, he just made it far worse than it needed to be. because Dr. Fauci was more popular than he was.

Who called her a "big deal"?

And yet the majority of the response was at the State level, and the States that handled it the worst were blue States.

Who called her a "big deal"?

And yet the majority of the response was at the State level, and the States that handled it the worst were blue States.
Disney did.

In fact they made a HUGE deal about how she was the first woman of color in a Star Wars movie.

Then the white boy fans started making comments like "Planet Ching-chong-chang"

And just like that, the next movie left her on the editing room floor.

Disney did.

In fact they made a HUGE deal about how she was the first woman of color in a Star Wars movie.

Then the white boy fans started making comments like "Planet Ching-chong-chang"

And just like that, the next movie left her on the editing room floor.

You mean a few assholes on the internet were being assholes?

Have you ever visited /b/?

Then don't watch it. I found some of his quips amusing but the truth is Star Wars (for me) died with making Luke Skywalker a whiny little bitch in The Last Jedi.
Disney is going to market its biggest franchise to the widest possible audience. If that means including characters or storylines that make old (white) fans uncomfortable or bored....then...don't watch it.
Easy peasy. :)
Just let it die, like we do everything else the Left touches.

Even you can't watch it.

Hilarious

Star Wars was woke before Disney.

The problem with the modern right is that it watches Star Wars and Cheers for Darth Vader.

It also watches It's a Wonderful Life and cheers for Mr. Potter.
Mr. Potter is near anything Prog. This is not the late 1930's. The Newy York AG is Potter. That water buffalo has lived the life of riley on the taxpayers dime her whole life. She hates as it is someone else's fault her own fellow females spread those legs and have abortions and children with others paying for it. She is going to cost that city a lot of money.

Most of the response was at the State level, and the worst areas were the blue State/Cities.
Except it was the states that had to respond in absence of any response from the guy in the White House or his administration.

And hey, if you don't like Star Wars being "woke"....don't watch it.

Except it was the states that had to respond in absence of any response from the guy in the White House or his administration.

And hey, if you don't like Star Wars being "woke"....don't watch it.

What powers do the feds have to implement at the State level?

They can close federal buildings, and MAYBE restrict interstate traffic, such as airplane mask mandates.

All other policies come from the States. School closures, business closures, mask mandates, etc.

The Critical Drinker (best reviewer) lambasted this Disney stupidity.

Disney can't help themselves from being woke assholes, can they?

The Critical Drinker is someone who ripped off Red Letter Media's much funnier Mr. Plinkett character, and spends all his time whining about how there are too many girls in movies these days.

Hardly a few... the poor actress had to turn off her social media because of all the harassment.

Again, how is that different than any crappy interaction we've seen on social media, brought on by assholes on both sides?

SOMEONE IS BEING A DICKWAD ON THE INTERNETS ITS THE FIRST TIME EVAH

The Critical Drinker is someone who ripped off Red Letter Media's much funnier Mr. Plinkett character, and spends all his time whining about how there are too many girls in movies these days.

If his bitching is like my complaints it's not about women being in movies, it's about shitty women characters that check off woke bullshit.

Ripley didn't have to be a woke idiot to be a strong character in Alien and Aliens. (the movies get worse after that)

Again, how is that different than any crappy interaction we've seen on social media, brought on by assholes on both sides?

SOMEONE IS BEING A DICKWAD ON THE INTERNETS ITS THE FIRST TIME EVAH
The thing is, Disney knuckled under to the Assholes.

Me, I'd have not only increased her role in the next movie, I'd have given her her own streaming series just to spite the fuckers.

If his bitching is like my complaints it's not about women being in movies, it's about shitty women characters that check off woke bullshit.
Yes, he's the definition of white fragility, a guy who made his name ripping off someone else's character.

(Ironically, Red Letter Media has largely retired Plinkett as a regular character on their channel.)

Ripley didn't have to be a woke idiot to be a strong character in Alien and Aliens. (the movies get worse after that)

No, she didn't. But then again, neither was Rey. She just didn't wait around for a man to rescue her like other Star Wars women.

The show isn’t even out yet. The video in the OP is bitching that the trailer doesn’t have a white guy in it.

In a universe with different species from different planets possessing magic powers, you’re bitching that you don’t see a white guy.

What a sad bunch of crybabies you are.

The thing is, Disney knuckled under to the Assholes.

Me, I'd have not only increased her role in the next movie, I'd have given her her own streaming series just to spite the fuckers.

Yes, he's the definition of white fragility, a guy who made his name ripping off someone else's character.

(Ironically, Red Letter Media has largely retired Plinkett as a regular character on their channel.)

No, she didn't. But then again, neither was Rey. She just didn't wait around for a man to rescue her like other Star Wars women.

I have a feeling they had other reasons and blamed the dickwads. They sure didn't listen to the fans on a host of other things.

Mon Mothma waited around for men to rescue her?

Leia was rescued AFTER being able to elude Vader and get the plans.

And she rescued them (sort of) from the Ewoks.

And killed off Jabba in a kick ass metal bikini.

Forum List

Back