Star Wars Episode 3 Teaser

Zhukov said:
I'm not well enough versed with spoiler information to know who Gen Greivous is.

You mentioned earlier that he was some force immune guy?
Not sure yet. The only thing I know is that he is considered the most
elite Jedi-slayer. I'm confused how he would do this unless he's more
mechanical than I thought. I bet he's an android which would make him
immune to the force, or he's a sith???

I always though Vader was the most notorious hunter of Jedi.

Perhaps in the intervening years between these two movies is when this fellow has been active. If that's the case I'd be willing to be Anakin get's him.

I expect Anakin to kill quite a few people in this episode.

Well let me rephrase. I hope Anakin will kill quite a few people.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
Not sure yet. The only thing I know is that he is considered the most
elite Jedi-slayer. I'm confused how he would do this unless he's more
mechanical than I thought. I bet he's an android which would make him
immune to the force, or he's a sith???

android's are not immune to the force. All things created in the galaxy, living or not, have the force flowing through them. How do you think Machines like ships and weapons are capable of being manipulated by force-sensitive beings. There is only one being in the Star Wars galaxy that is capable of deflecting the force. The ysalamiri. The only other beings that have no force within them are the Yuuzahn Vong and they dont come into the Star Wars universe till well after the Emperor is dead and gone. I dont think Grievous is devoid of the force.

aha, this is getting hella nerdy. "NO THE YAGONARMIS ARE THE ONLY ONES RISISTANT TO THE FORCE, RMEMBER LIKE, AFTER THE EMPEROR IS KILLED, THEN HE GETS A CLONE FROM A GUY NAMED KAFFFADA WHOS A KLONINIAN. YEAH WELL ANYWAYS YORGOYOSHIGU (ONE OF THE YAGONARMIS) IS THE MOST POWERFUL IN DEFLECTING THE FORCE. BUT THEN THE JEDI GET A SECRET WEAPON CALLED A GORBASHOCIDOVIMENTADOE, AND DEFEAT THEM IN THE FINAL BATTLE, BUT THEN THE TOTOOOS MAKE A TIME MACHINE SO A GUY NAMED GALALALALADA HAS TO GO BACK IN TIME TO WATCH THE WHOLE THING UNFOLD AGAIN.

JEEZE DONT U KNOW ANYTHING, IN TEH STARWARS UNIVERSE U WOULD BE LIKE, A GEPOOMADOSHITO. AHHHHAA!

Forum List

Back