Star Wars Episode 3 Teaser

I want to see it because I do like all 5 movies out so far. However, with the pattern of the prequals so far, I'm waiting to see how, not if, Lucas screws it up this time.

Hobbit said:
I want to see it because I do like all 5 movies out so far. However, with the pattern of the prequals so far, I'm waiting to see how, not if, Lucas screws it up this time.

This one better be good or i am going to just be disappointed. Because i think they could have done alot more with the prequels than they really have.

This one better be good or i am going to just be disappointed. Because i think they could have done alot more with the prequels than they really have.

I agree 100%. You and I both know that the number one question in every Star Wars fan's mind is,"How will they portray Aniken Skywalker's transfomation into Darth Vader"?

I'll even go so far as to say this. I believe that the legacy of this saga may be damaged if this movie bombs.

hylandrdet said:
I agree 100%. You and I both know that the number one question in every Star Wars fan's mind is,"How will they portray Aniken Skywalker's transfomation into Darth Vader"?

I'll even go so far as to say this. I believe that the legacy of this saga may be damaged if this movie bombs.

I just think its pretty cool that they have James Earl Jones doing Vaders voice again.

I'm still wondering about the two sith rule.
If there is always a master and an apprentice, then what will be so special
about Gen Greivous??? Is he just a bad ass mo fo that is imune to the force?
Cause they say he's one of the most deadly Jedi killers, and we know he's
not the apprentice cause Ani will be. Hmmm.

JOKER96BRAVO said:
I'm still wondering about the two sith rule.
If there is always a master and an apprentice, then what will be so special
about Gen Greivous??? Is he just a bad ass mo fo that is imune to the force?
Cause they say he's one of the most deadly Jedi killers, and we know he's
not the apprentice cause Ani will be. Hmmm.

Play KOTOR. There're often more than two Sith, but they always come in pairs.

Hobbit said:
Play KOTOR. There're often more than two Sith, but they always come in pairs.
Ya but as far as the movies go, they said that there are only two
sith at one time. Maybe this will change in ROTS (Revenge of the Sith).
But they also said that Ani will bring balance to the force, and he is so
powerful that he could do that with just Palpatine. What's the deal with him
too? I know that Palpatine is sideous, but is it a clone, because you would
think that Yoda would see the force in him unless he was a clone. Ahhhh
so many questions, Qui gon will also make a ghostly apperance in Ep III.

JOKER96BRAVO said:

Clouded are the ways of the dark side.

And since the good Jedi were completely in charge of the Old Republic, more or less, that's not very balanced is it? Careful what you wish for Jedi Council.

KOTOR is set over 5000 years in the past when the sith was still a prevalent force. The sith of the modern star wras era is very secretive and only works in the master apprentice roll to maintain that stealthy air about them. If anikan is the apprentice then dooku will surely be killed by anikan.

JOKER96BRAVO said:

Don't you remember in Attack of the Clones when the Jedi were talking about the fact that they can't see stuff anymore? There was also the part where Yoda said, "The Dark Side clouds everything." They can't sense him because he's covering it up.

Hobbit said:
Don't you remember in Attack of the Clones when the Jedi were talking about the fact that they can't see stuff anymore? There was also the part where Yoda said, "The Dark Side clouds everything." They can't sense him because he's covering it up.
or he's a clone...

Nah its one in the same guy. Yoda i believe knows that its sideous but hasnt devised a plan of attack. Remember in the chamber in Attack of the clones when Padame is speaking with the chancellor. Yoda glares at Palpatine very knowingly. I think he can sense something is wrong with him and is thus formulating a plan that he doesnt want to divulge to anyone for fear of the dark side seeing it.

insein said:
Nah its one in the same guy. Yoda i believe knows that its sideous but hasnt devised a plan of attack. Remember in the chamber in Attack of the clones when Padame is speaking with the chancellor. Yoda glares at Palpatine very knowingly. I think he can sense something is wrong with him and is thus formulating a plan that he doesnt want to divulge to anyone for fear of the dark side seeing it.

Why wouldnt they know that Darth Sideous is the Chancelor? The other sith told them it was him.

Because Dooku went to the dark side. "Lies and deceit are his ways now."

That's why what he said was so clever, because it's both true and he knew they wouldn't, couldn't, believe him.

How are you going to believe a sith lord? And what does it mean about you if you start too?

Eh? Eh?

Double-edged sword right there.

As for the Chancellor being a clone.

a.) the literature outside the movies seems to indicate the Emperor is a big, big fan of clones, even surviving the explosion of the unfinished Death Star over Endor to later inhabit a clone body, and make his final comeback.

b.) you know Lucas is going to throw in at least one twist. So for a moment he'll confuse us by having both Sidious and Palpatine together. But we know the chancellor is Lord Sidious' clone puppet, so we won't be fooled.

That's just my prediction.

Oh, and Dooku's gonna buy the farm within the first thirty minutes.

Zhukov said:
Because Dooku went to the dark side. "Lies and deceit are his ways now."

That's why what he said was so clever, because it's both true and he knew they wouldn't, couldn't, believe him.

How are you going to believe a sith lord? And what does it mean about you if you start too?

Eh? Eh?

Double-edged sword right there.

As for the Chancellor being a clone.

a.) the literature outside the movies seems to indicate the Emperor is a big, big fan of clones, even surviving the explosion of the unfinished Death Star over Endor to later inhabit a clone body, and make his final comeback.

b.) you know Lucas is going to throw in at least one twist. So for a moment he'll confuse us by having both Sidious and Palpatine together. But we know the chancellor is Lord Sidious' clone puppet, so we won't be fooled.

That's just my prediction.

Oh, and Dooku's gonna buy the farm within the first thirty minutes.
Any predictions on Gen Greivous???
PS can't wait for Republic Commando to be released in March...

Forum List

Back