Standing up to the left's denial if reality re: transgender

Can an African american be born caucasian?

Plenty of light-skinned African Americans pass for white. There are many advantages. No hormone therapy needed, either

Regards from Rosie

The fact that additional medical manipulation is required should be a hint...it ain't natural.

But it is every much a part of external identity as having a choice of race is.

Look...I have been attracted to boys as long as I can remember. I never had a 'boys have cooties' phase. When they chased me in second grade I liked being caught. It wasn't sexual...it was attraction and interest.

I have only been able to be sexually responsive to males since puberty. When offered a lesbian encounter I told the truth and said I could not get turned on...so. no.

I have a hetero brain which matches my female body. I can understand where your brain must 'do' women but I cannot copy it.

If you feel you must do women, why can't you understand someone like Chaz Bono? Not a lesbian, butt a male brain and heart stuck in a female body? Normal becomes working to make the outside match the inside...like you have naturally always been.

It ain't rocket science.

Regards from Rosie

And none of that bs changes the fact that if you have a penis you are a male and if you have a vagina you are female so use the appriate restroom while you're in school. Furthermore, those 9 out of 10 adults would be much better off getting their kids some therapy rather than playing into their fanatisies.

Don't you homeshool your children, Jt? And, if so...does this affect you and yours in any way?
Those 9 out of 10 would most likely benefit from homeshooling their children then, yes?

And this is NOT about letting their child 'play out' his 'fantasies'...truly transgendered children are not fantasizing about anything. They are simply trying to be what they were BORN to be.

No, they attend and attended private school, but I have neices and nephews in public school so this does effect me. If they were born with a penis and testicles, they were born to be a male, same as if they were born with a vagina, overies, etc, they were born to be a female. Anything else they feel is in their heads and therapy is the answer to head problems, not playing into their fantasy.

I stand corrected. I thought I had read that you homeschooled your children. I thought wrong.

Now, about the children we are talking about; just because a person is born to appear a certain way physically has no bearing on WHO they truly ARE on the inside...emotionally and mentally.
Being born with male/female genetalia does NOT make you 'different' from any one else, what does, is your own unique thoughts and passions.

You want me to prove that gay organizations supported NAMBLA before they existed? How am I supposed to do that?

Um you are the one who said he could. I was waiting for you to realize they were formed in 78'. :lol:

So what did gay organizations support in the 60s? Especially since along with NAMBLA, most were created in the 70s or after.
I guess you should do your homework before you start speaking out your ass.

I was being facetious, there were no gay rights in the early 1960s, they got started after the Stonewall riots in 1969. The founder of the very first gay rights group founded NAMBLA less than 10 years later.

Sure ya were. Lol
Did you just wikipedia that?

Um you are the one who said he could. I was waiting for you to realize they were formed in 78'. :lol:

So what did gay organizations support in the 60s? Especially since along with NAMBLA, most were created in the 70s or after.
I guess you should do your homework before you start speaking out your ass.

I was being facetious, there were no gay rights in the early 1960s, they got started after the Stonewall riots in 1969. The founder of the very first gay rights group founded NAMBLA less than 10 years later.

Sure ya were. Lol
Did you just wikipedia that?

Why use Wiki to argue stuff I already successfully argued with other posters? The gay rights movement was intertwined with NAMBLA for years, it wasn't until the 1990s that it became a political hot potato.

What is low is sexualizing the behavior of grade school children. That is what pedophiles do....in a sick effort to justify raping kiddies....for which there is never justification.

If an anatomical male is or will be taking puberty restricting hormones, no one but his parents and pediatrician will see his penis.

But if he is getting up into 7th grade and is not on hormones he needs to be in the boys room.

A girl to boy on hormones also needs to be in the girls bathroom until she has been on male hormones long enough to change most secondary sex characteristics to male ones.

This is no game. It is no adult fantasy, except in sick pedophile world. These are these
children's lives and they deserve the respect and loving care that all responsible adults give to children.

The responsible thiing - if you don't understand or are stuck in Ozzie and Harrietland, is to leave it to the experts and miind your own business. No modern families involved need ignorant meddlers.

Regards from Rosie

You're an idiot, and you're so far off base here that I won't even begin to address the nonsense you've posted, but I will address your first sentence. Grade school kids ARE HAVING SEX NOWADAYS, so I don't want your confused little kid with a penis in my daughter's restroom at school, end of freaking story.

Normal grade school kids are not having sex. No transgendered child wants a penis anywhere near your girl. It is 2012. Grow the helll up already.

Regards from Rosie

Like I said you're an idiot bloviating on a topic you have absolutely ZERO knowledge on.
A study in TX found 1 out of 10 6th graders have had sex, and similiar national studies run around the same with some even higher than 1 in 10 depending on the locations of the schools.

http://http://recapp.etr.org/recapp/index.cfm?fuseaction=pages.currentresearchdetail&PageID=184&PageTypeID=5

And unless you're EVERY mentally ill kid, you have no idea what they would try to do to my daughter, especially being so young and unsure of their sexuality, and I also would not want my grade school daughter going into the restroom and seeing some BOY"S penis. As for me growing up, how do you correlate growing up with having a lack of morals and decency and a desire to protect my children from the perverse? Just curious as to how you make these two fit.

You're an idiot, and you're so far off base here that I won't even begin to address the nonsense you've posted, but I will address your first sentence. Grade school kids ARE HAVING SEX NOWADAYS, so I don't want your confused little kid with a penis in my daughter's restroom at school, end of freaking story.

Normal grade school kids are not having sex.

Really? Are you honestly this naive?

Third Graders Reportedly Have Oral Sex Under Desk, Teacher Fired For Not Noticing
3/23/2012

An unnamed teacher at Tallulah Elementary School in Tallulah, La., has been fired after she failed to notice two third grade students allegedly having oral sex under a classroom table, the News-Star reports.

District Superintendent Lisa Wilmore told the paper the teacher was fired because the incident occurred under her watch.

"The principal felt that she was not monitoring the classroom adequately," Wilmore said, according to the News-Star. "The principal made a decision, and I supported the principal. We have to make sure we have people in these classrooms who are monitoring our students."

According to WBRZ, the district has also placed a different teacher on paid leave during an investigation of alleged substance abuse while on the job.

In a separate article, the News-Star reported that both students are now undergoing counseling, and that both teacher dismissals are a part of Wilmore's effort to "change the culture" of the district.

This isn't the first time activities like this have occurred in the classroom while a teacher was present. In February, two kindergarteners at PS 189 in Washington Heights, New York City allegedly took off their clothes and engaged in oral sex-like activities while under the teacher's watch.

One parent told the New York Post the school didn't immediately take responsibility for the incident.

"They were trying to say that my daughter was inviting these children to do this to her," the parent told the paper at the time. "Where were the adults?"

CORRECTION: A previous version of this article incorrectly identified WBRZ as a local television station in Tallulah, La. WBRZ is a local station in Baton Rouge, La.

Fifth Grade Students Arrested for Having Sex in Classroom
Apr. 6, 2007

LOUISIANA - Last month, it was reported in this story that two sixth grade students in Indiana had been accused of having sex in their shop class, while the teacher was present, and that the school district covered up this occurrence, not admitting the event had taken place until months later, when a television news station broke the story, thanks to a letter that tipped them off. This month, in a small city in Louisiana, FoxNews reported this morning that a similar event occurred at the Spearsville school. Unlike the incident in Indiana, the students involved were arrested Tuesday morning. Their names have been withheld due to their ages, and the students have been released to their parents pending court.

The students arrested were: One 13-year old boy, one 12-year old boy, and two 11-year old girls; each charged with obscenity, which is a felony. Also charged was one 11 year old boy who allegedly acted as a lookout for the other students. He is being charged with accessory to a felony, also a felony charge.

The class was reported to have about 15 students total, including the alleged sexual perpetrators. Usually, a high school teacher would supervisor the fifth grade class during the period of time this incident occurred, but it was reported by the school that the class had been left unsupervised for approximately 15 minutes, and this is when the incident allegedly occurred.

The incident was not reported immediately, but the following day, one of the students in the class was reported to have told the incident to a Spearsville high school student, who then reported it to a teacher. The teacher then reported it to the proper school officials, who then contacted the local sheriff's department. Investigators began questioning students about the incident on Thursday.

The average age of a 5th grade student in American is 11 years old. This growing trend has educators concerned not only with the actions of the students but also the age of the students and the fact this is happening in the classrooms, with other students observing, and in the case of both stories, the one in Indiana and this one in Louisiana, with other students acting as lookouts for teachers and staff who would otherwise stop the behavior.

Union Parish Sheriff Bob Buckley was quoted in an Associated Press article to say, "After 44 years of doing this work, nothing shocks me anymore ... But this comes pretty close." (Retrieved April 6, 2007 from: http://www.thenewstribune.com/24hour/nation/story/3593143p-12860934c.html)

At this time, it is not clear what penalties the students who were arrested will face if convicted of these charges. The charges, while felonies, are pending with the juvenile court system, where the students will be arraigned.

Oakland 2nd Graders Reportedly Engage In Sex Acts, Teacher Suspended
January 21, 2011

OAKLAND (CBS 5) -- A teacher at Oakland's Markham Elementary School has been suspended indefinitely after school officials said a pair of second-graders performed sex acts on each other in class -- with the teacher present.

"I think everyone is taken aback over this shocking incident," Troy Flint, the spokesman for the Oakland Unified School District, told CBS 5. "Of course, it is hard to understand how that could have occurred."

Flint said the sex acts incident was one of two separate cases under investigation involving the teacher; both incidents occurred last week in the same classroom but he said they didn't come to the attention of school officials until Wednesday.

In one case, several students apparently took off their clothes and were naked in the classroom. In the second incident, a boy and girl reportedly engaged in oral sex in front of their classmates.

Flint indicated that the suspended teacher, whose name was not released by the school district, was present for both of the incidents.

Flint and Markham principal Pam Booker said they were limited in terms of the details they could release at this time because of the ongoing investigation into the matter.

Booker noted that the students said to be involved in the incidents were interviewed by school leaders.

In a letter sent to parents of Markham students on Thursday, Booker offered an apology by telling them that the incidents "represent an unacceptable lack of supervision. I understand there is great anger over this news."

She, like most liberals, live with their heads so far up their asses they have no concept of reality in world around them.

Don't you homeshool your children, Jt? And, if so...does this affect you and yours in any way?
Those 9 out of 10 would most likely benefit from homeshooling their children then, yes?

And this is NOT about letting their child 'play out' his 'fantasies'...truly transgendered children are not fantasizing about anything. They are simply trying to be what they were BORN to be.

No, they attend and attended private school, but I have neices and nephews in public school so this does effect me. If they were born with a penis and testicles, they were born to be a male, same as if they were born with a vagina, overies, etc, they were born to be a female. Anything else they feel is in their heads and therapy is the answer to head problems, not playing into their fantasy.

I stand corrected. I thought I had read that you homeschooled your children. I thought wrong.

Now, about the children we are talking about; just because a person is born to appear a certain way physically has no bearing on WHO they truly ARE on the inside...emotionally and mentally.
Being born with male/female genetalia does NOT make you 'different' from any one else, what does, is your own unique thoughts and passions.

You're right, emotionally and mentally, meaning it's an emotional problem or a mental illness and both should be addressed by mental health professionals, not by playing along with their emotional problems and mental illnesses.

Normal grade school kids are not having sex. No transgendered child wants a penis anywhere near your girl. It is 2012. Grow the helll up already.

Regards from Rosie

Like I said you're an idiot bloviating on a topic you have absolutely ZERO knowledge on.
A study in TX found 1 out of 10 6th graders have had sex, and similiar national studies run around the same with some even higher than 1 in 10 depending on the locations of the schools.

http://http://recapp.etr.org/recapp/index.cfm?fuseaction=pages.currentresearchdetail&PageID=184&PageTypeID=5

And unless you're EVERY mentally ill kid, you have no idea what they would try to do to my daughter, especially being so young and unsure of their sexuality, and I also would not want my grade school daughter going into the restroom and seeing some BOY"S penis. As for me growing up, how do you correlate growing up with having a lack of
morals and decency and a desire to protect my children from the perverse? Just curious as to how you make these two fit.

6th grade is middle school. Girls' bathrooms only have stalls...so your daughter would have to break school rules by sharing a stall and actively seeking out a penis on another kid. Would they?

Kids who at hypersexual learned it by being molestation victims. Protect your children from perversion by knowing where all sex offenders kn your area live. Also know all adults that have alone time with your children very well.

Your child is in more danger from the church youth group pedophile than a same age transgendered child.

Regards from Rosie

Regards from Rosie

And unless you're EVERY mentally ill kid, you have no idea what they would try to do to my daughter, especially being so young and unsure of their sexuality, and I also would not want my grade school daughter going into the restroom and seeing some BOY"S penis. As for me growing up, how do you correlate growing up with having a lack of morals and decency and a desire to protect my children from the perverse? Just curious as to how you make these two fit.

When an individual accepts perversity as normal, it is becomes increasingly difficult to find things that would shock, disgust, or dismay them. At some point, disagreeing with their support of perversity that offends what most others consider normal is designated by them as "perverse". Hence, the concept that "girls are born with penises and boys are born with vaginas" is completely normal for that individual. Your contention that the equipment determines a child's gender is harmful to children, and therefore "perverse".

Regards from Rosie

And unless you're EVERY mentally ill kid, you have no idea what they would try to do to my daughter, especially being so young and unsure of their sexuality, and I also would not want my grade school daughter going into the restroom and seeing some BOY"S penis. As for me growing up, how do you correlate growing up with having a lack of
morals and decency and a desire to protect my children from the perverse? Just curious as to how you make these two fit.

6th grade is middle school. Girls' bathrooms only have stalls...so your daughter would have to break school rules by sharing a stall and actively seeking out a penis on another kid. Would they?

Kids who at hypersexual learned it by being molestation victims. Protect your children from perversion by knowing where all sex offenders kn your area live. Also know all adults that have alone time with your children very well.

Your child is in more danger from the church youth group pedophile than a same age transgendered child.

Regards from Rosie

And you know this how? Churchlady? Care to post a few citations supporting your opinion?

Regards from Rosie

And you know this how? Churchlady? Care to post a few citations supporting your
opinion?

Symptoms of Sexual Molestation In A Child

Regards from. Rosie

Regards from Rosie

opinion?

Regards from. Rosie

And you advocate for bringing even more mental illness, perversity, unnatural inventions of the PC crowd into our schools. You would force our children to live with another's sickness, real or feigned.

opinion?

Regards from. Rosie

And you advocate for bringing even more mental illness, perversity, unnatural inventions of the PC crowd into our schools. You would force our children to live with another's sickness, real or feigned.

Yup.

We should just ban all children who aren't normal from attending school. Get those crippled, blind, transgender, cancer riddled, retarded kids away from the normals! They may taint the whole bunch!

opinion?

Regards from. Rosie

I think this is up to the parents at the school, but your faux outrage is over thinking that a transgender grade school kid is going to molest another kid in the bathroom?

Yeah, that is who you have to be worried about when sending the child to school. :lol:

OH! and I don't see it as a sickness. I do see bigoted assholes who don't accept different people as sick. But that is just me.

Forum List

Back