Standing up to the left's denial if reality re: transgender

So only a tranny can be suicidal but not mentally ill? What kind of mental gymnastics must one do to reconcile these things?

I've never met a drag queen I wouldn't share a public restroom with. I am sure I have shared public restrooms with transgendered people and not much noticed. It is not a place for hanging out and recreating.

Poor little children more worried about bathrooms than their schoolwork? Nice job freaking your kid the hell out, parents.

Is any of this really important? I think not.

Regards from Rosie

Rosie, if you close the bathroom door at home when you relieve yourself, or the bathroom stall in a public restroom when you do it, then you know perfectly well what the issue is here, and you're being a disingenuous, hypocritical sack in service of an agenda. And if you DON'T close either of those when relieving yourself, and just let it all hang out for the rest of the world to have to view, then you needed better toilet-training and should learn about the word "inappropriate".

Regard THAT.

I've never met a drag queen I wouldn't share a public restroom with. I am sure I have shared public restrooms with transgendered people and not much noticed. It is not a place for hanging out and recreating.

Poor little children more worried about bathrooms than their schoolwork? Nice job freaking your kid the hell out, parents.

Is any of this really important? I think not.

Regards from Rosie

We are not talking about public restrooms here, we are talking about grade school restrooms. There is a difference.

And by the way, I know a lot of drag queens, and every damned one of them uses the men's room.

Are you serious? If you have no issue with denying reality and calling someone with a penis a woman, you think it's an impossible leap for liberals to allow people to deny thier age?

You liberals open the door to this when you allow people to deny reality then FORCE others to deny reality as well.

Hey, I'll call 'em anything they want. I don't care. Doesn't mean I'm using the same bathroom as someone who's hauling out a big ol' wang to pee out of if that person is not married to me.

When going to gay bars women go to the bathroom with drag queens all the time, I sure didn't care. When in public I could careless too. Men would probably have more of a problem with transgender male or drag queen in their bathroom anyways.

I don't know what frigging gay bars YOU are going to, but most of the ones I've been to didn't HAVE gender-assigned restrooms. They had two - or more - individual restrooms with locking doors, and you went in whichever was free. Alone. On those occasions when I have been in a public place with drag queens - and people undergoing sex reassignment surgery - where there were gender-assigned communal bathrooms, the rule was that you went with whatever genitalia you currently had, whatever you looked like.

I guess I'm glad I hang with MY friends and not you and yours, because you and yours sound like a bunch of selfish, inconsiderate yahoos.

And many conservatives suffer from paranoia.

What paranoia? Where liberals run the show, they pass laws where if I owned a business and tried to remove someone with a penis from the women's bathroom by force, I will be in violation of those laws and probably guilty of a "hate crime".

PENIS = MALE

Only a liberal could be so mentally ill that they could think a woman can have a penis.

And only someone so hateful and ignorant would believe gender is determined by anatomy alone.

Only a dipshit who lets his agenda do his thinking in place of his brain thinks that sexual orientation is carved-in-stone genetics, but gender/sex is a matter of choice and opinion. At least scientists can FIND the genetic markers for gender.

So only a tranny can be suicidal but not mentally ill? What kind of mental gymnastics must one do to reconcile these things?

Suicidal caused by the pain they are suffering.

So they are mentally ill then. Why did the psychiatry field say they aren't?

Transgender persons are not ‘mentally ill,’ nor are they considered such by the mental health community; their propensity toward depression and suicide is a result of factors from without, not within. Examples of these factors would be the ridicule and hate transgender persons often experience, evidence of which can be found in this very thread.

When going to gay bars women go to the bathroom with drag queens all the time, I sure didn't care. When in public I could careless too. Men would probably have more of a problem with transgender male or drag queen in their bathroom anyways.

JESUS H CHRIST. THEY CHOSE TO GO TO A GAY BAR. THEY CHOSE TO GO TO A GAY BAR THAT HAS DRAG QUEENS. THEY ARE ADULTS, NOT CHILDREN.

Kids don't have a choice in school. They are FORCED to go, and given they have to use the bathroom there, they are now FORCED into using the bathroom with someone of the opposite sex thanks to liberal denial of reality.

Yes, ‘liberals’ are the source of all evil.

Why not advocate for Federal legislation criminalizing liberalism, it would be the conservative thing to do.

Liberals aren't even the source of all stupidity. They're just the first ones in line to give evil and stupidity big, sloppy wet soul kisses when they show up.

Why are suicidal? Because they are 'trapped' in the 'wrong' body. Their anguish causes the depression, but once the surgery is complete, they are often happy, and 'cured'

Why are suicidal? Because they are 'trapped' in the 'wrong' body. Their anguish causes the depression, but once the surgery is complete, they are often happy, and 'cured'

That's really fucked up. So if I wanted horns and I was depressed and suicidal because I had none I might be happier and cured if I get horns implanted. Nothing fucked in the head about that :rolleyes:

JESUS H CHRIST. THEY CHOSE TO GO TO A GAY BAR. THEY CHOSE TO GO TO A GAY BAR THAT HAS DRAG QUEENS. THEY ARE ADULTS, NOT CHILDREN.

Kids don't have a choice in school. They are FORCED to go, and given they have to use the bathroom there, they are now FORCED into using the bathroom with someone of the opposite sex thanks to liberal denial of reality.

Yes, ‘liberals’ are the source of all evil.

Why not advocate for Federal legislation criminalizing liberalism, it would be the conservative thing to do.

While liberalism really is such an evil that it should be criminalized, it's doubtful that this will happen.

What should happen is that girls should be instructed that if they see a boy in the bathroom, run out as fast as they can, screaming as loud as they can. Get several other little girls to join in. Institutions respond to protest, they respond to the noise. Conservatives quietly protest. They send letters, make phone calls. They don't make it painful. Start making it painful.

This is one of the reasons that the drag queens, transgendered, and transsexual people I know do NOT make a big deal out of trying to use public restrooms in contradiction of their genitalia: because people don't "protest quietly" when it comes to their children. You walk into a ladies' room in front of someone's minor daughter with a big ol' penis attached to your body, and the parents get irrational. At best, they will call the police, and the cops and the courts do NOT have a sense of humor when it comes to the possibility of exposing yourself to children. At worst, they will beat your ass, and THEN call the cops.

Besides, however focused the leftists in here are on "agenda above all else", transgendered and transsexual people in real life are usually decent, considerate people who are quite mindful of children. Shocking and and being confrontational with adults is one thing; children are something else.

Transgender persons are not ‘mentally ill,’ nor are they considered such by the mental health community; their propensity toward depression and suicide is a result of factors from without, not within. Examples of these factors would be the ridicule and hate transgender persons often experience, evidence of which can be found in this very thread.
I bet pedophiles would have less depression if society were more tolerant of them. :rolleyes:

I don't know what frigging gay bars YOU are going to, but most of the ones I've been to didn't HAVE gender-assigned restrooms. They had two - or more - individual restrooms with locking doors, and you went in whichever was free. Alone. On those occasions when I have been in a public place with drag queens - and people undergoing sex reassignment surgery - where there were gender-assigned communal bathrooms, the rule was that you went with whatever genitalia you currently had, whatever you looked like.

I guess I'm glad I hang with MY friends and not you and yours, because you and yours sound like a bunch of selfish, inconsiderate yahoos.

What's up negative nancy. You do realize most gay bars are just like how I described? And I highly doubt any gay person would be friends with you.
Plus where did I ever say they were my friends? Not that I minded but what a judgement to make. Of course you are the most judgmental nastiest person I have ever come in counter with, so I shouldn't be surprised.

Sensible people have forgotten about this nonsense.
Nobody cares.
As a matter of fact, I thought I had unsubbed from this idiotic thread. I will click again.
I will leave it up to you to worry about the freaks.

And many conservatives suffer from paranoia.

What paranoia? Where liberals run the show, they pass laws where if I owned a business and tried to remove someone with a penis from the women's bathroom by force, I will be in violation of those laws and probably guilty of a "hate crime".

PENIS = MALE

Only a liberal could be so mentally ill that they could think a woman can have a penis.

And only someone so hateful and ignorant would believe gender is determined by anatomy alone.

Only an imbecile believes that gender is not determined by anatomy.

From the article: "Aurora resident Larry Hau said he can’t imagine any responsible father allowing his daughter to use the restroom at school with a member of the opposite sex, no matter what gender that person identifies as."

Yeah, but then Larry forgets, lefty thinks he has all the right in the world to impose his religion, such as it is, on others in the schools.

because he's a bigot and a homophobe?
Since when does this notion of trans gender have anything to do with homosexuality?
Be careful how you word your posts.

Ooh! Be careful, thereisnospoon, jillian the Commonsensephobe might take points from ya for disagreeing with her. She’s a veritable tower of tolerance. LOL!

Ask me how much sleep I have lost worrying about being neg repped by a nattering nabob like jillian, the woman with the incredible shrinking brain..

Forum List

Back