Standing up to the left's denial if reality re: transgender

Sensible people have forgotten about this nonsense.
Nobody cares.
As a matter of fact, I thought I had unsubbed from this idiotic thread. I will click again.
I will leave it up to you to worry about the freaks.

Sensible people care, that would leave you out, so no problem.

From an eleven year old transgender person: "The world would be a better place if everyone had the right to be themselves, including people who have a creative gender identity and expression. Transgender people are not allowed the freedom to do things everyone else does, like go to the doctor, go to school, get a job, and even make friends.

Transgender kids like me are not allowed to go to most schools because the teachers think we are different from everyone else. The schools get afraid of how they will talk with the other kids' parents, and transgender kids are kept secret or told not to come there anymore. Kids are told not to be friends with transgender kids, which makes us very lonely and sad.

When they grow up, transgender adults have a hard time getting a job because the boss thinks the customers will be scared away. Doctors are afraid of treating transgender patients because they don't know how to take care of them, and some doctors don't really want to help them. Transgender patients like me travel to other states to see a good doctor.

It would be a better world if everyone knew that transgender people have the same hopes and dreams as everyone else. We like to make friends and want to go to school. Transgender people want to get good jobs and go to doctors like they are exactly the same. It really isn't that hard to like transgender people because we are like everyone else." Sadie, 11-Year-Old Transgender Girl, Writes Essay In Response To Obama's Inauguration Speech

Poor kid. She's been transgender since kindergarten, so its fair to say she isn't mentally ill. She's just a child - she looks like a girl, even. If she is happy with the way she is living her life, why must conservatives insist that she is mentally ill and needing help?

Nobody cares.
As a matter of fact, I thought I had unsubbed from this idiotic thread. I will click again.

From an eleven year old transgender person: "The world would be a better place if everyone had the right to be themselves, including people who have a creative gender identity and expression. Transgender people are not allowed the freedom to do things everyone else does, like go to the doctor, go to school, get a job, and even make friends.

Transgender kids like me are not allowed to go to most schools because the teachers think we are different from everyone else. The schools get afraid of how they will talk with the other kids' parents, and transgender kids are kept secret or told not to come there anymore. Kids are told not to be friends with transgender kids, which makes us very lonely and sad.

When they grow up, transgender adults have a hard time getting a job because the boss thinks the customers will be scared away. Doctors are afraid of treating transgender patients because they don't know how to take care of them, and some doctors don't really want to help them. Transgender patients like me travel to other states to see a good doctor.

It would be a better world if everyone knew that transgender people have the same hopes and dreams as everyone else. We like to make friends and want to go to school. Transgender people want to get good jobs and go to doctors like they are exactly the same. It really isn't that hard to like transgender people because we are like everyone else." Sadie, 11-Year-Old Transgender Girl, Writes Essay In Response To Obama's Inauguration Speech

If you want to bypass my brain and tug on my heartstrings, you're going to have to prove that I have a heart first. :eusa_whistle:

Right now, I'm fucking bored with this time-wasting bunch of "forget biology and genetics; he FEELS BAD!" bullshit.

Poor kid. She's been transgender since kindergarten, so its fair to say she isn't mentally ill. She's just a child - she looks like a girl, even. If she is happy with the way she is living her life, why must conservatives insist that she is mentally ill and needing help?

I'm sorry, but what does "since kindergarten" have to do with "fair to say she's not mentally ill"? Were you not aware that some mental illnesses are hereditary and can be present from birth?

And what the hell does "happy" have to do with facts one way or the other? There are lots of people who have lived with genetic defects from birth who still manage to be quite happy with their lives, but that doesn't change the fact that they still have genetic defects.

okay I followed the link'

religious idiots with too much time on their hands.

Maybe they need a hurricane, flood, tornado, mall shooting or something to set their priorities straight?

Oh please cut the bleeding heart crap.
The fact is these people will never be permitted to be "happy". Because morons like you will continue to trot them out in front of the public to serve as pawns in your "cause".
Look genius, there is no such thing as transgender. It's an excuse for unusual behavior. Our gender is determined by biology. Chromosomes to be exact.
Just because someone with male chromosomes says he is female it does not make it so.

Nobody cares.

Once again a liberal proves the fact that the typical lib cannot make it through a single day with looking for something with which to bother themself.

And now we are taking advice from an 11 year old child.
All you people on the left want to do is create another protected class.
Last time. There is no such thing as transgender. It's just an abnormality.

Last edited:

The fact is these people will never be permitted to be "happy". Because morons like you will continue to trot them out in front of the public to serve as pawns in your "cause".
Look genius, there is no such thing as transgender. It's an excuse for unusual behavior. Our gender is determined by biology. Chromosomes to be exact.
Just because someone with male chromosomes says he is female it does not make it so.

You are ignoring medical doctors who know that people can be transgender.

Basically it's "yes I have a dick, but I'm really a girl"..
How about we just return from LA LA Land.

Last edited:
No doubt you have a :link: to back this up....... :cool:

No...Noo noo "feels" as though this thing is real.
http://www.gires.org.uk/assets/Medpro-Assets/AMA122.pdf
Ok...Here is a link published in the AMA advocating the removal of financial barriers( I guess that means insurance coverage) for those who are afflicted with Gender Identity Disorder (GID)...
So. Even the AMA has stated that "transgender" is a disease. It is not a "normal" condition. In fact the AMA recommends GID be TREATED...
SO all of these bleeding heart types who have been saying the transgender people should be left alone and we should just accept their condition and create accommodations for them are simply once again falling into the "touchy feely" zone liberals are
infamous for.

Last edited:
GID is treated. With surgery, in many cases.

Oh....Now wait a minute. Earlier in this thread you and others were stating these people had nothing wrong with them..Now they require surgery to be "fixed"..
You will now present links to this information. As to "surgery".

Oh....Now wait a minute. Earlier in this thread you and others were stating these people had nothing wrong with them..Now they require surgery to be "fixed"..

You are saying that transgendered people don't undergo surgery to reassign their gender and make them happy?

You are saying that transgendered people don't undergo surgery to reassign their gender and make them happy?

Like materialistic people, they are incapable of being happy...

It's a shame they are so mentally ill, but it doesn't take away from reality, that they are mentally ill.

Now why do the libs want to force EVERYONE to deny reality? I'd have less problems with trangenders if they and their lib enablers didn't force others to deny reality.

This is the problem with the politicization of science and political correctness. You have it b eing so infected that you have people in the medical/science community saying someone with a penis can be a "woman".... Now how am I supposd to believe other politically based science like the left's man made global warming argument? They claim that humans cause climate change and thus can stop it. Which is completely false as the climate has always been changing.

Forum List

Back