Votes: 26 86.7%
  • Against

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Not sure

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Don't care

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters
Do you think the reporter would have been justified if he pulled out a gun and shot Greg Gianforte? I do.
I haven't seen any video of the attack. But I'm assuming justification for using deadly force would depend on whether the attack was sufficiently violent as to pose a serious threat of injury or death.

I've heard two things; "body slam" and "grabbed by the throat" but I haven't seen any video.
Its a little behind the event to make that sort of decision don't you think?
My point is if I'm a reporter I'd have one hand on the mic and one on my gun and I'd ask the tough questions and technically the reporter could have shot that politician for fear for his life.
Bobo, as usual you have no point unless it' yo head, by the way thank the folks in Michigan for the Trump vote...:bye1:
I would thank my neighbor but he blew his brains out on inauguration day.

Weird because he was so happy.

Turns out he was struggling with his homosexuality.

Trump supporters are fucked in the head.
He was a stupid liberal and maybe he didn't know it. Show me where Trump is anti gay (link) and not from fake news who stirs up all this crap. Now get to work. Sorry about yo friend. Oh by the way libtarts actually get fucked in the head through the mouth...
:suck:

I haven't seen any video of the attack. But I'm assuming justification for using deadly force would depend on whether the attack was sufficiently violent as to pose a serious threat of injury or death.

I've heard two things; "body slam" and "grabbed by the throat" but I haven't seen any video.
My point is if I'm a reporter I'd have one hand on the mic and one on my gun and I'd ask the tough questions and technically the reporter could have shot that politician for fear for his life.
Bobo, as usual you have no point unless it' yo head, by the way thank the folks in Michigan for the Trump vote...:bye1:
I would thank my neighbor but he blew his brains out on inauguration day.

Weird because he was so happy.

Turns out he was struggling with his homosexuality.

Trump supporters are fucked in the head.
He was a stupid liberal and maybe he didn't know it. Show me where Trump is anti gay (link) and not from fake news who stirs up all this crap. Now get to work. Sorry about yo friend. Oh by the way libtarts actually get fucked in the head through the mouth...
:suck:
I didn't say Trump is anti gay. Just thought it was funny a gay voting Republican. Log cabin

And figures the mind that would vote Trump is the kind that would also be fucked up enough to put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger

Do you think the reporter would have been justified if he pulled out a gun and shot Greg Gianforte? I do.

I think I made a great point. Your boy assaulted that reporter and could have been rightfully shot for body slamming him. He was in fear for his life.

'Body Slam' Candidate Issues Lengthy Apology To Reporter He Attacked | HuffPost

“I made a mistake and humbly ask for your forgiveness,” Gianforte says in his letter, acknowledging that his behavior was “unprofessional, unacceptable and unlawful.”

See you stupid fuck? His actions were unlawful.

misdemeanor assault.

Not sure why it was misdemeanor and not felony assault.

What is Misdemeanor Assault?
Misdemeanor assault, or “simple assault,” is basically an attempt to commit a battery. It can also be defined as any act that is made with the intent to create a reasonable fear of injury in the victim. An example of misdemeanor assault is where a person swings their fist at a person intending to create a fear of injury in the victim.

Actual physical contact is not necessary in order to find a person guilty of misdemeanor assault. Also, attempted contact that is considered to be offensive can result in assault charges, even if the act is not violent or physically harmful in nature.

- See more at: Misdemeanor Assault Lawyers | LegalMatch Law Library

I think I made a great point. Your boy assaulted that reporter and could have been rightfully shot for body slamming him. He was in fear for his life.

“I made a mistake and humbly ask for your forgiveness,” Gianforte says in his letter, acknowledging that his behavior was “unprofessional, unacceptable and unlawful.”

misdemeanor assault.

Misdemeanor assault, or “simple assault,” is basically an attempt to commit a battery. It can also be defined as any act that is made with the intent to create a reasonable fear of injury in the victim. An example of misdemeanor assault is where a person swings their fist at a person intending to create a fear of injury in the victim.

Actual physical contact is not necessary in order to find a person guilty of misdemeanor assault. Also, attempted contact that is considered to be offensive can result in assault charges, even if the act is not violent or physically harmful in nature.

Yawn...:boohoo:

misdemeanor assault.

Yawn...:boohoo:

Yippy!!!

Florida 'stand your ground' shooter charged with manslaughter

Forum List

Back