Stand up and be counted ...

Are anti-Israel/anti-Jewish posters overwhelmingly ...

• Pro-Trump

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Anti-Trump

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So the US should have let Sadam invade a sovereign nation, kill it's people, and then rape it's resources. How IslamoNazi of you.
Whilst at the same time, Monty wants all Muslims out of Europe.
Well, what's good for goose is good for the gander.
Aren't these terrorist animals killing Europeans for the same reason that Palestinian animals are? Which is trying to establish their shithole Islamic caliphate, after all, Muslims also claim ownership to parts of Europe they had invaded in the past, such as Spain and other areas of Southern and Eastern Europe.
If Israel was 100% Roman Catholic, the Arab would still be blowing everyone up.
Israel wouldn't be there if it were Christian. It would still be Palestine and peopled by Jews, Christians, and Muslims.
And the Muslims would still be murdering everyone, including each other.
Well, they'll first kill all the non Muslims, and when they're done, they turn on each other. That's generally the pattern.

Oil? Where is it? Revenge? For kicking Saddam's ass in the first Iraq war? No, the Iraq war catastrophe was all about Israel. Had there been no Jews in the United States, there would have been no war. No ISIS. No thousands of dead Americans and millions of dead Iraqis.
Wake up asshole, the first Iraq war was because Sadam invaded Kuwait, and jeopardized the national security of the US and many Western Nations.

Sadaam only jeopardized the Kuwaiti royal family. He would have been more than happy to sell the oil to the U.S. probably at lower prices than the Kuwaiti princes.
So the US should have let Sadam invade a sovereign nation, kill it's people, and then rape it's resources. How IslamoNazi of you.
Aren't these terrorist animals killing Europeans for the same reason that Palestinian animals are? Which is trying to establish their shithole Islamic caliphate, after all, Muslims also claim ownership to parts of Europe they had invaded in the past, such as Spain and other areas of Southern and Eastern Europe.
You are contemptible, you know that, pig shit? Truly despicable.

Wake up asshole, the first Iraq war was because Sadam invaded Kuwait, and jeopardized the national security of the US and many Western Nations.

Sadaam only jeopardized the Kuwaiti royal family. He would have been more than happy to sell the oil to the U.S. probably at lower prices than the Kuwaiti princes.
Why do you say that?

No American saw a reason to go to war.
We should have penalized Saudi Arabia monetarily.
For not planting some marked 20s in Saddam's bedroom? I'm confused.
15 of the 9/11 terrorists were Saudis.
Nice try, the Iraq War had nothing to do with 9/11, and you know it. Aren't you embarrassed to lie just to win an argument? It means your position is weak or evil. Doesn't that bother you?
I'm not discussing the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
We're talking about the military action against Iraq 12 months after 9/11.
Get off it. While the Jewish media and the dumb as fuck GWB administration did indeed deceitfully and traitorously couch the arguments for attacking Iraq in the language of the War on Terror, it was well established--then and now--that, in fact, Saddam Hussein was an enemy of Osama Bin Laden and had nothing to do with 9-11--even if our attack occurred twelve minutes after 9-11.

Why do you say that?
His disgusting habit of referring to people as animals while imputing to them the crimes of which he is guilty.

awwww...Achmed the Nazi just got offended. How cute is that?

tenor.gif

6633e054968041390a8658200dc90deb.gif

We should have penalized Saudi Arabia monetarily.
Nice try, the Iraq War had nothing to do with 9/11, and you know it. Aren't you embarrassed to lie just to win an argument? It means your position is weak or evil. Doesn't that bother you?
Get off it. While the Jewish media and the dumb as fuck GWB administration did indeed deceitfully and traitorously couch the arguments for attacking Iraq in the language of the War on Terror, it was well established--then and now--that, in fact, Saddam Hussein was an enemy of Osama Bin Laden and had nothing to do with 9-11--even if our attack occurred twelve minutes after 9-11.

I think you're missing my point because you know I'm a Jew.
Our action against Iraq was a farce.
We should have taken some economic action against Saudi Arabia.

I would rather insult someone who lives to murder than be murdered by someone who lives to murder.

Why do you say that?
His disgusting habit of referring to people as animals while imputing to them the crimes of which he is guilty.
You upset I called your beloved IslamoNazi terrorists, animals? What do you prefer I call them, neanderthals? But then they would be "Aryan" looking, unlike your IslamoNazi brethren.

Vice-President Cheney had a contract going with the Halburton oil company
Also not part of the debate in Congress. The Iraq War blunder wasn't about terrorism. It wasn't about Dick Cheney's bank account. It wasn't to steal oil. It wasn't so George W Boob could avenge anyone or "finish" any job. The argument was Weapons of Mass Destruction in the hands of a terrorist--none of which was true. Do you want to hear the real reason Israel and US Jews duped us into attacking a country that posed zero threat to us?
Please tell us the truth.
And don't forget the detail that it was totally driven by the JOOS.
Also not part of the debate in Congress. The Iraq War blunder wasn't about terrorism. It wasn't about Dick Cheney's bank account. It wasn't to steal oil. It wasn't so George W Boob could avenge anyone or "finish" any job. The argument was Weapons of Mass Destruction in the hands of a terrorist--none of which was true. Do you want to hear the real reason Israel and US Jews duped us into attacking a country that posed zero threat to us?

Then will the LORD drive out all these nations from before you, and ye shall possess greater nations and mightier than yourselves.

Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river
[Nile], the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be.
i.e., including Syria and Iraq

There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the LORD your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.
Your point?
You have a problem with Hashem apportioning the earth as He so desires?
I have no clue who Hashem is, but He better keep His mitts off my sHit. If Hashem wants to apportion something, let him apportion His own sHit and leave everyone else's sHit alone.

Then will the LORD drive out all these nations from before you, and ye shall possess greater nations and mightier than yourselves.

Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river
[Nile], the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be.
i.e., including Syria and Iraq

There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the LORD your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.
Your point?
You have a problem with Hashem apportioning the earth as He so desires?
I have no clue who Hashem is, but He better keep His mitts off my sHit. If Hashem wants to apportion something, let him apportion His own sHit and leave everyone else's sHit alone.

The Anglo "The Lord" is derived from the Hebrew "Hashem".
Hashem means "The One Renown for Ultimate Kindness".
Sometimes, one must seem cruel to be truly kind.

I would rather insult someone who lives to murder than be murdered by someone who lives to murder.
Our action against Iraq was a crime and was unrelated to 9/11, both actually and in the debate in Congress on whether to authorize the dumber than a rock GWB to launch it. Stop pretending like you think it did and we just made an oopsie. As for a response to 9-11, 9-12 should have been the first day of an across the board permanent ban on all Muslim immigration. At the very least.

Our action against Iraq was a crime and was unrelated to 9/11, both actually and in the debate in Congress on whether to authorize the dumber than a rock GWB to launch it. Stop pretending like you think it did and we just made an oopsie. As for a response to 9-11, 9-12 should have been the first day of an across the board permanent ban on all Muslim immigration. At the very least.
We agree and yet your Jew Annoyance convinces you we don't agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back