Stand up and be counted ...

Are anti-Israel/anti-Jewish posters overwhelmingly ...

• Pro-Trump

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Anti-Trump

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's that supposed to mean?

Come on, you rave like a mental patient about Jews being responsible for everything from cloudy weather to the Reichstag Fire and you don't feel a little queasy every time you hear a helicopter fly over?

You must know they're coming for you any day now, right?

I have no clue who Hashem is

But he knows who YOU are ... and so does Mossad.

keep-calm-mossad-is-coming.jpg
Da Mossad maka da IslamoNazi Mo'Sad.

Nice try, the Iraq War had nothing to do with 9/11, and you know it. Aren't you embarrassed to lie just to win an argument? It means your position is weak or evil. Doesn't that bother you?
I'm not discussing the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
We're talking about the military action against Iraq 12 months after 9/11.
Get off it. While the Jewish media and the dumb as fuck GWB administration did indeed deceitfully and traitorously couch the arguments for attacking Iraq in the language of the War on Terror, it was well established--then and now--that, in fact, Saddam Hussein was an enemy of Osama Bin Laden and had nothing to do with 9-11--even if our attack occurred twelve minutes after 9-11.

I think you're missing my point because you know I'm a Jew.
Our action against Iraq was a farce.
We should have taken some economic action against Saudi Arabia.

I would rather insult someone who lives to murder than be murdered by someone who lives to murder.
Our action against Iraq was a crime and was unrelated to 9/11, both actually and in the debate in Congress on whether to authorize the dumber than a rock GWB to launch it. Stop pretending like you think it did and we just made an oopsie. As for a response to 9-11, 9-12 should have been the first day of an across the board permanent ban on all Muslim immigration. At the very least.
We agree and yet your Jew Annoyance convinces you we don't agree.
You started out arguing our invasion of Iraq was contrived to line Dick Cheney's pockets. Do you now admit you were wrong?

Come on, you rave like a mental patient about Jews being responsible for everything from cloudy weather to the Reichstag Fire and you don't feel a little queasy every time you hear a helicopter fly over?

Haha, I'm right under their noses (granted, that's a lot of area, still...)

I'm not discussing the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait.
We're talking about the military action against Iraq 12 months after 9/11.
Get off it. While the Jewish media and the dumb as fuck GWB administration did indeed deceitfully and traitorously couch the arguments for attacking Iraq in the language of the War on Terror, it was well established--then and now--that, in fact, Saddam Hussein was an enemy of Osama Bin Laden and had nothing to do with 9-11--even if our attack occurred twelve minutes after 9-11.

I think you're missing my point because you know I'm a Jew.
Our action against Iraq was a farce.
We should have taken some economic action against Saudi Arabia.

I would rather insult someone who lives to murder than be murdered by someone who lives to murder.
Our action against Iraq was a crime and was unrelated to 9/11, both actually and in the debate in Congress on whether to authorize the dumber than a rock GWB to launch it. Stop pretending like you think it did and we just made an oopsie. As for a response to 9-11, 9-12 should have been the first day of an across the board permanent ban on all Muslim immigration. At the very least.
We agree and yet your Jew Annoyance convinces you we don't agree.
You started out arguing our invasion of Iraq was contrived to line Dick Cheney's pockets. Do you now admit you were wrong?
The 9/11 inspired Iraq was definitely meant to enrich Cheney.

Haha, I'm right under their noses (granted, that's a lot of area, still...)
You clean toilets for a Jewish law firm and at times you drink from the toilet bowl?

I know it's too early to come out and say you hate Jews. But, it's much safer to be overtly 'anti-Zionist'.

So, within your safe space, stand up and let everyone know where you stand.
The GOP is traditionally pro-oil.

The DEM's are traditionally (since Truman) pro-Israeli.

Trump is both pro-Israeli and pro-oil ergo also pro-Saudi.

So this means he is the first impartial POTUS in a long time.

BH Obama was anti-Israeli and pro-Islam. Islam runs in his family.

Dubya was pro-oil.

Clinton was neutral and not interested.

GHW was pro-oil. So much so that he invaded Iraq to protect Saudi Arabia.

Reagan was pro-oil.

Carter was pro-Israel.

Nixon was pro-China. I left out Ford.

JFK was pro-liquor.

Ike was neutral.

Truman was pro-Israeli.

Before Truman there was no Israel.

Jews are certainly responsible for their own networking success.

This engenders envy and hate.

Adolf could not stop repeating himself about this in his book. Only he called it Jewish self dealing.

Adolf could not stop repeating himself about this in his book. Only he called it Jewish self dealing.
Another word for it is nepotism. When PEDs do it, Jews call it racism.

Why do these fucking Nazi / Islamonazi morons always repeat this baloney that Jews somehow gather and / or conspire together to do anything? The only reason a Jew is successful or not is same same as others... hard work, ambition, education, upbringing, passion, perseverance, talent, tenacity, intelligence, will power etc.

One can only assume that the reason would be that these losers haven't been around enough successful people of all races and ethnicities to observe this.

Why do these fucking Nazi / Islamonazi morons always repeat this baloney that Jews somehow gather and / or conspire together to do anything? The only reason a Jew is successful or not is same same as others... hard work, ambition, education, upbringing, passion, perseverance, talent, tenacity, intelligence, will power etc.

One can only assume that the reason would be that these losers haven't been around enough successful people of all races and ethnicities to observe this.
Listen and learn you nasty little man:

It would be quite remarkable if it were really true that all the various groupings of humans--until recently, evolving, for the most part, in relative isolation from each other for tens of thousands of years--all evolved exactly the same way, wouldn't it. It would be shocking, in fact, if, when technological advancement brought us all back into contact with each other, we had all produced identical social structures, identical cultures, identical aptitudes, and identical physiognomies. Random chance alone in mating would be enough to guarantee substantial group differences. Add in other factors like extreme variation in climate, the vagaries of war, disease, and natural disasters, and interbreeding with other human species, to name a few, and we should expect very substantial group differences.

And, despite what the science-deniers at the New York Times keep telling us, we did, in fact, end up with substantial group differences. Lots of them. Some more important than others. Some more noticeable than others. No single group is "best" in all differences.Thus, no group can claim to be superior, or master, or supreme, or chosen. Those who try are only demonstrating their ignorance.

One characteristic that evolved differently between the different groups is the in-group/out-group function. One recent study found that among the major groupings of the world, the in-group/out-group function was weakest among PEDs, white people, next weakest was Africans. Strongest was among Arabs, then Jews.

One way to look at that is white people are most accepting and tolerant of other groups, Arabs the least tolerant. But another way to look at it is, in direct competition with Jews and Arabs, whites and blacks will eventually succumb. So, quit patting yourself on the back about the hard work, etc. Your intolerance, racism, tribalism, nepotism is your strength.

Unto a stranger thou mayest lend upon usury; but unto thy brother thou shalt not lend upon usury: that the LORD thy God may bless thee in all that thou settest thine hand to in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

Deut 23:20

I hate to contradict an author you seem to admire greatly, but Hitler was full of shite. Jews are no more cohesive a group than any other ethnic minority. In many ways, less so.

The only Jews that Hitler ever knew ... those in Germany and Austria of the 1920's and '30s ... were a very diverse group whose only common bond they shared was that of a religion and ethnicity (and not always that). German Jews of that time were religious, agnostic, rich, and poor, parochial or assimilated. They worked in banking, education, industry, farming, and some were even beggars. Some German Jews had so fully integrated into German society that they were indistinguishable in any way from non-Jewish Germans.

Hitler (and in fact most Europeans) and some people today believe that a Jew is incapable of making any decision, successful or otherwise, without consultation of the Jewish Hive-mind. They believe that an invisible and unidentifiable "Jewish Blood" directs the thoughts and actions of all Jews. Because of this, the Germans went through a great deal of trouble to create the concept of fractional Judaism to decide who lives and who dies based on their perception of the amount of "Jewish Blood" they contain.

This resulted in religious Jews, atheist Jews, uneducated Jews, scholarly Jews, poor Jews, rich Jews, Jews who were immersed in Jewish culture and those who had no connection with the Jewish community of any kind to all be thrown into his meat-grinder to be eradicated from the Earth.

This belief and the thinking behind it led the Germans in 1942 to draw up lists of Jews in all the countries in Europe that they hoped to exterminate ... 11 million Jews, hundreds of of thousands of which had already been murdered.

Also not part of the debate in Congress. The Iraq War blunder wasn't about terrorism. It wasn't about Dick Cheney's bank account. It wasn't to steal oil. It wasn't so George W Boob could avenge anyone or "finish" any job. The argument was Weapons of Mass Destruction in the hands of a terrorist--none of which was true. Do you want to hear the real reason Israel and US Jews duped us into attacking a country that posed zero threat to us?
Please tell us the truth.
And don't forget the detail that it was totally driven by the JOOS.
Also not part of the debate in Congress. The Iraq War blunder wasn't about terrorism. It wasn't about Dick Cheney's bank account. It wasn't to steal oil. It wasn't so George W Boob could avenge anyone or "finish" any job. The argument was Weapons of Mass Destruction in the hands of a terrorist--none of which was true. Do you want to hear the real reason Israel and US Jews duped us into attacking a country that posed zero threat to us?

Then will the LORD drive out all these nations from before you, and ye shall possess greater nations and mightier than yourselves.

Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river
[Nile], the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be.
i.e., including Syria and Iraq

There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the LORD your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.
Your point?
You have a problem with Hashem apportioning the earth as He so desires?
I have no clue who Hashem is, but He better keep His mitts off my sHit. If Hashem wants to apportion something, let him apportion His own sHit and leave everyone else's sHit alone.

The Anglo "The Lord" is derived from the Hebrew "Hashem".
Hashem means "The One Renown for Ultimate Kindness".
Sometimes, one must seem cruel to be truly kind.

Leave God out of this , you used him enough in the OT, and still to this day. You are not the chosen ones, no matter how much you try and tell yourself that.

I hate to contradict an author you seem to admire greatly, but Hitler was full of shite. Jews are no more cohesive a group than any other ethnic minority. In many ways, less so.

The only Jews that Hitler ever knew ... those in Germany and Austria of the 1920's and '30s ... were a very diverse group whose only common bond they shared was that of a religion and ethnicity (and not always that). German Jews of that time were religious, agnostic, rich, and poor, parochial or assimilated. They worked in banking, education, industry, farming, and some were even beggars. Some German Jews had so fully integrated into German society that they were indistinguishable in any way from non-Jewish Germans.

Hitler (and in fact most Europeans) and some people today believe that a Jew is incapable of making any decision, successful or otherwise, without consultation of the Jewish Hive-mind. They believe that an invisible and unidentifiable "Jewish Blood" directs the thoughts and actions of all Jews. Because of this, the Germans went through a great deal of trouble to create the concept of fractional Judaism to decide who lives and who dies based on their perception of the amount of "Jewish Blood" they contain.

This resulted in religious Jews, atheist Jews, uneducated Jews, scholarly Jews, poor Jews, rich Jews, Jews who were immersed in Jewish culture and those who had no connection with the Jewish community of any kind to all be thrown into his meat-grinder to be eradicated from the Earth.

This belief and the thinking behind it led the Germans in 1942 to draw up lists of Jews in all the countries in Europe that they hoped to exterminate ... 11 million Jews, hundreds of of thousands of which had already been murdered.

Crazy talk. You were taking over Germany as well as Poland, and the orthodox Jews were disliked by the secular ones. You had already took over Russia and Warsaw and the British government, the Jews had a global push for global communism, everyone thinks Jews were helpless during WWII but the Jews had many partisan groups.
More Poles died that Jews, and WWII was a world war, I get sick of hearing about your Jewish holocaust, like you are the only ones who had casualties during the war, but then again, most wars seem to be caused by Jews, isn't that strange. Israel was to be set up as a secular colony of Britain to guard the Suez canal, and look what you did. The secular Jews did all they could to take religion out of the religious kids, but they knew they needed a language so resurrected Hebrew. Also many protestants were for a land of Israel, as they looked forward to Jesus in the clouds.

Then will the LORD drive out all these nations from before you, and ye shall possess greater nations and mightier than yourselves.

Every place whereon the soles of your feet shall tread shall be yours: from the wilderness and Lebanon, from the river
[Nile], the river Euphrates, even unto the uttermost sea shall your coast be.
i.e., including Syria and Iraq

There shall no man be able to stand before you: for the LORD your God shall lay the fear of you and the dread of you upon all the land that ye shall tread upon, as he hath said unto you.
Your point?
You have a problem with Hashem apportioning the earth as He so desires?
I have no clue who Hashem is, but He better keep His mitts off my sHit. If Hashem wants to apportion something, let him apportion His own sHit and leave everyone else's sHit alone.

The Anglo "The Lord" is derived from the Hebrew "Hashem".
Hashem means "The One Renown for Ultimate Kindness".
Sometimes, one must seem cruel to be truly kind.

Leave God out of this , you used him enough in the OT, and still to this day. You are not the chosen ones, no matter how much you try and tell yourself that.
If we aren't Chosen why does everyone choose to hate us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back