Stalking is legal? If you're in a union, sure!

So are your kids fair game too? How about your wife? Can a business owner follow you around all day and shout obscenities at you?

Idiot.

Yeah, they are usually called your boss......

I never once had a business owner I worked for swear at me.

If you did and you chose to stay at the job then you have nothing to complain about

I did stay, actually...mostly because I knew I wouldn't have to put up with it for long.

To the great surprise of absolutely nobody, the manager (a classic case of "promoted past his level of competence") was canned about a week later.

Last edited:
[

Here is the difference between you and me (among many). You want to claim that every employer is like the douchebag. I let each employer show me who they are.

Yeah, the bosses I have had, for the most part, have been great guys. We have not always seen eye to eye and I have argued with most of them at one time or another. But I argued specific points. I didn't pretend they were the enemy.

Um, guy, the difference between you and me is I don't let people piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

No, you piss on your OWN leg, then reach for the umbrella.

sure you are, guy.

So you spend your whole day waiting for my responses because I'm the only one who pays attention to you Cleetus.

I'd unsubscribe, but I think you'd be shattered.

Wow...talk about pure projection!

Keep dancing, puppet! Winter is really pulling those strings, boy!

sure you are, guy.

So you spend your whole day waiting for my responses because I'm the only one who pays attention to you Cleetus.

Funny, I was on here before I started humiliating you in this thread. And there are a few other threads I have posted on in the last day or so. My time tends to be free more in the mornings, but I do try and shred your silly posts as soon as I can.

Seriously, it took you less than 10 minutes to respond to my posts. Like you are actually LIVING to respond to them.

Black holes of emotional need, you and SPider Troll.

One time I happened to check in just after you posted and you think it means something? lol

Sometimes I see your posts right away and sometimes I don't. Why not stick to the topic and leave time analysis to someone with more skill.

Black HOle of Emotional Need.

Emotional need? LMAO!! You flatter yourself.

But we can stay on the topic, if that is ok. I mean, if you think you can hold your own for a change.

sure you are, guy.

Funny, I was on here before I started humiliating you in this thread. And there are a few other threads I have posted on in the last day or so. My time tends to be free more in the mornings, but I do try and shred your silly posts as soon as I can.

NO, Cleetus, the only thing you did was expose yourself as another dumb wingnut who gets played by the plutocrats.

FOr all we know you weigh 400 lbs and are collecting a disability check.

What's your point?

Funny how you get all pissy when someone questions your integrity yet you cal everyone else a liar.

More projection on your part I think.

Seriously Boy you have a persecution complex. There are meds for that you should try

Well, the fact you are here all day, every day kind of confirms my theory.

While it's clear that I go out and work for a living.

Unlike you I worked at things that would continue to pay me in the future.

I didn't trade my hours for dimes like you do only to spend it all and have to do the same thing again next week. The work I did for the past 20 years will pay me for the rest of my life.

Your problem is that you blame everyone else for your poor choices.

sure you are, guy.

NO, Cleetus, the only thing you did was expose yourself as another dumb wingnut who gets played by the plutocrats.

Played? LMAO! You haven't "played" anything. When you refuse to discuss an issue and want to stay on personal insults, you have proven you have nothing to offer.

The OP showed union thugs taking advantage of their exemption from laws. That exemption SHOULD be removed. No one should be above the law.

There are stalking laws on the books now, she should take the matter to the police and then sue the shit out of the Union

There are stalking laws on the books now, she should take the matter to the police and then sue the shit out of the Union

Um, no. You see, the case here was that she walked into a resturant where the union guys were having lunch and claimed she was being "stalked" when they called her bad names.

ANd the judge heard this bullshit and said, "Why are you wasting my time?"

Wow, Cleetus, you held out for nearly an hour this time...

I'm proud of you.

I've discussed the issue as much as I'm going to. You steal from working people, you deserve whatever you get.

Period.

I don't steal from anyone. My job is to make sure everyone goes home safe and sound. And I do my job well.

But you are correct in that I get what I deserve. I deserve my pay, the benefits and the respect I have earned. I know you meant something more violent. But I have not encountered union thugs who have the balls to do anything, at least not one on one.

My crews are well paid and taken care of, whether they ae members of a union or not.

Um, no. You see, the case here was that she walked into a resturant where the union guys were having lunch and claimed she was being "stalked" when they called her bad names.

Yes, that is part of what the judge said. I know you want that to be the only thing he said, but it wasn't. The judge also cited the exemption when he dismissed the case. Maybe the judge expected the lawyers to know the law.

Yes, that is part of what the judge said. I know you want that to be the only thing he said, but it wasn't. The judge also cited the exemption when he dismissed the case. Maybe the judge expected the lawyers to know the law.

I think "Stop wasting my time' is really the only thing that was said that was important.

BUt, yeah, Cleetus, keep slandering the working man.... that's what you're good for.

Stephanie, in PA unions are specifically exempt from stalking laws.

You can't stalk someone.
I can't stalk someone.
The judge in this case can't stalk someone.

But the thugs that have been indicted for violent acts can stalk someone and the case will be thrown out. In this case, the judge cited that exemption when he dismissed the case.

I think "Stop wasting my time' is really the only thing that was said that was important.

BUt, yeah, Cleetus, keep slandering the working man.... that's what you're good for.

I'm sure you do. You have shown several times that truth is irrelevant to you.

But when we are discussing the union's exemption to stalking laws, a judge citing that exemption when he dismisses a case is pretty important. At least it is if you are interested in the truth.

And no slander here. Just the truth. But feel free to point out where I have slandered anyone. Or should we just accept that this is more of your lying?

[

I'm sure you do. You have shown several times that truth is irrelevant to you.

But when we are discussing the union's exemption to stalking laws, a judge citing that exemption when he dismisses a case is pretty important. At least it is if you are interested in the truth.

And no slander here. Just the truth. But feel free to point out where I have slandered anyone. Or should we just accept that this is more of your lying?

Naw, you just call working folks demanding a fair wage from a scab company criminals because they object about it.

No slander at all, Cleetus. Derpa, derp, you think we should all work harder for less money and like it.

Here is an interesting fact: "According to the National Institute for Labor Relations Research there have been 4,400 recorded acts of labor violence since 1991.".

from: RealClearMarkets - Why Do We Accept Union Violence?

Why would an exemption to stalking be appropriate for someone in a group responsible for 4,400 acts of violence in 20 years?

Unions have been given too many special privileges. They should not be above the law as they are in so many issues. I have no problem with them doing what they do. But they should be held to the same laws that I am, the employers are, and everyone else is held to.

Here is an interesting fact: "According to the National Institute for Labor Relations Research there have been 4,400 recorded acts of labor violence since 1991.".

Why would an exemption to stalking be appropriate for someone in a group responsible for 4,400 acts of violence in 20 years?

Unions have been given too many special privileges. They should not be above the law as they are in so many issues. I have no problem with them doing what they do. But they should be held to the same laws that I am, the employers are, and everyone else is held to.

I think if you pass laws that protect all workers from unfair firings, unfair abuse and have real workers rights in this country, then you can go back and tell the unions to act nicely.

Until then, meh, not getting worked up because someone got the tires on their Lexus Douchemobile slashed.

Forum List

Back