CDZ Stabbings in Israel

Two different perps. Two different cops. Two different results.

The attacker is just as dead as the other attackers, but this killing has cause the cop to be investigated.
That's the only difference.

Two different perps. Two different cops. Two different results.

The attacker is just as dead as the other attackers, but this killing has cause the cop to be investigated.
That's the only difference.
Making a proper reply that is honest in this forum is hard but I will try. More Americans APPROVE of what Putin is doing in Syria then ever approved of what Obama was NOT doing.

Call it our view of death or whatever. If Putin was running against Obama Putin would win.

MOB MENTALITY

Apart from the whole post being off topic, there was no mob, just one man with a knife.

dark Fury Introduced the issue of MOB MENTALITY in some violent and fatal encounters
in the USA------I addressed that issue since he brought it up. It is clear that the current spate of
religion inspired stabbings in Israel is NOT a manifestation of mob mentality -------I made a pertinent
point. The history of "MOB MENTALITY" in the US is very interesting------Lynch gangs are mobs
and it is sometimes very difficult to convict ANYONE killed by a mob, of the crime. In fact "MOB"
has actually been used as a defense in some murders in the history of the USA. Your "one person"
defense in this case falls apart because there IS a declared ONGOING program inspired
by religious leaders. At this point any muslim with a knife in the vicinity of a jew----or
perhaps any non muslim... is a LOGICAL TARGET. I would advise muslims not to carry
weapons at this time

Seems to me if people are encouraged to stab members of another group the stabees will be much inclined to shoot first and ask questions later. When your group avowed purpose is to destroy another group don't expect to be met with open arms by the group you seek to destroy.
"There is none so blind as he who won't see"

Call it our view of death or whatever. If Putin was running against Obama Putin would win.

The thread is about the attitudes displayed about stabbings in Israel, and exploring the differences depending upon who the cops kill.

Seems to me if people are encouraged to stab members of another group the stabees will be much inclined to shoot first and ask questions later. When your group avowed purpose is to destroy another group don't expect to be met with open arms by the group you seek to destroy.

You say the cops are supported if they kill a man with a knife.
But why are the cops not supported when they kill a man with a knife?

the attacker was a muslim with a knife

No, he was Jewish

Jewish man killed by Israeli police - JerusalemOnline

Jewish man killed by Israeli police
Hours after Shahar Maman (34) was shot dead by a policeman while holding a knife during a fight in Bat Yam, his friends were outraged. "The policeman could have shot him in the leg, why did he kill him?" Israeli Police: "Maman was holding a knife and ran toward the policeman." internal affairs will investigate this incident.

You cannot be world wide terrorists on a Monday and expect mercy on a Tuesday.

Perhaps you would like to answer the question I posed.
Why was one police killing wrong, but all the others are right?

easy----because, presently there is a religion inspired festival which includes a directive
by religious authority to "STAB THE JEWS" The fact of this festival makes ANY muslim
with a knife in the vicinity of a jew--------likely dangerous

You say the cops are supported if they kill a man with a knife.
But why are the cops not supported when they kill a man with a knife?

the question is to what extent one can logically conclude that the person with the
knife is dangerous to the person who shoots him. It is very simple

The thread is about the attitudes displayed about stabbings in Israel, and exploring the differences depending upon who the cops kill.
I understand that but you must understand I am NOT middle eastern and NOT muslim. I write from the American view.

yes. The issue is under discussion-----a more accurate description of this particular situation is
"Attitudes toward muslims attacking with knives during a period of time designated
as a "stab the jew" fest by religious authorities. The real problem is the INCITERS but
those criminals are unavailable

I understand that but you must understand I am NOT middle eastern and NOT muslim. I write from the American view.

What is your view regarding the differences in the way the cop who killed a Jew was treated, as opposed to the way his fellow offices are treated when they kill Muslims in the same situation - ie, being attacked by a man with a knife?

What is your view regarding the differences in the way the cop who killed a Jew was treated, as opposed to the way his fellow offices are treated when they kill Muslims in the same situation - ie, being attacked by a man with a knife?
If I had been the cop in BOTH I would have killed BOTH. Period.

Key word "group" NOT person. Now IF the SAME cop had done two different things I would tend to agree. BUT as its a group you only look at the stats and the stats do not tell you about the people.
I believe the article said one group was the Jewish kids' friends and the cop who shot him, was under investigation.

The cop who shot the Palestinian boy, on the other hand, is not being investigated.

The man wins a coconut.
It's that difference I'm attempting to explore.
It is a systemic problem due to the fact that we now have an entire generation of Israeli's who have grown up learning to hate and dehumanize Palestinian's.

We also have an entire generation of Palestinian's, who have grown up living under a brutal occupation their entire lives.

Key word "group" NOT person. Now IF the SAME cop had done two different things I would tend to agree. BUT as its a group you only look at the stats and the stats do not tell you about the people.
I believe the article said one group was the Jewish kids' friends and the cop who shot him, was under investigation.

The cop who shot the Palestinian boy, on the other hand, is not being investigated.
There are a few things you have NOT presented.
Where the cops from the SAME unit? That could make a difference.
Where they BOTH about the SAME distance away? See the problem here is you have two different cops. If you intend to argue one shooting was bias post the pattern. Is this just once or many times?

Your argument is far more sound if you can show a pattern.

Where they BOTH about the SAME distance away? See the problem here is you have two different cops. If you intend to argue one shooting was bias post the pattern. Is this just once or many times?

My point is not with the cops and the shootings, its with the difference in the aftermath.

My point is not with the cops and the shootings, its with the difference in the aftermath.
The last time I was in Israel was 1978 and I have been to Pakistan as well. Will post the pictures one day. What I learned about the middle east was the Sunni controlled areas were more peaceful then the Shia.

And to be honest I think its the Shia that is causing the problems.

Forum List

Back