Sports Commentaters No Longer Can Coverup Niners Problems Anymore.lol

second week in a row the whiners dodged losing a game against another creampuff team -the kansas city clowns at home no less.lol

boy i can see why the eagles let andy reid go.what the hell was he thinking calling for a pass on third and one? you got jamal charles who is made for those situations,he is your best weapon,your in good field position.you got to run the ball.dwayne bowe as well true to form dropped a pass at the most crucial time in the game.thats why they are the clowns.they wont get rid of this worthless clown.

that would have turned the game had he caught that pass.they only lost by less than a touchdown to them and andy reid and dwayne boew are the ones to blame for this loss.poor alex smith,too bad football is a team sport.his teammates and his coach let him down.

second week in a row the whiners dodged losing a game against another creampuff team -the kansas city clowns at home no less.lol

boy i can see why the eagles let andy reid go.what the hell was he thinking calling for a pass on third and one? you got jamal charles who is made for those situations,he is your best weapon,your in good field position.you got to run the ball.dwayne bowe as well true to form dropped a pass at the most crucial time in the game.thats why they are the clowns.they wont get rid of this worthless clown.

that would have turned the game had he caught that pass.they only lost by less than a touchdown to them and andy reid and dwayne boew are the ones to blame for this loss.poor alex smith,too bad football is a team sport.his teammates and his coach let him down.

I wouldn't say Charles is made for those situations. He's not a big, bruising kind of back. If anything, they should have tried a QB sneak or maybe run Knile Davis, who seems more of a power runner than Charles.

But yes, Reid went pass happy again.

you are obviously a niners fan the fact that you have such an obsession over me and my bashing of the niners.:rolleyes-41:. you can deny you do all you want but its obvious you do.

I only come here once a week to post on this thread since its justified bashing of the niners barely winning against creampuff teams at home no less, and everytime I do,you come on here to whine about my bashing of the whiners.:rolleyes-41:

Yet I bash the cheatriots here FAR more often that I do the whiners saying they are going downhill the fact they have embarrased themselves this year losing to two creampuff teams on the road the dolphins and the kansas city clowns.

I might be wrong about them since they beat the bungles on sunday night.its hard to say.Beating the bungles in prime time is hardly impressive.

as i said on that other thread of Huggys,the bungles are pretty much the team a team would want to face in prime time the next week after having an embarrasing loss the previous week to another creampuff team the fact they are an astonishing pitiful 3-13 in prime time games in the lewis/dalton era.:biggrin:

Just like peyton manning panicks and gets scared in the big game during postseason play all the time,the bungles obviously get scared and panick when they play in primetime so beating them badly like they did is hardly impressive.

If they can beat these other teams below,I'll be convinced its premature to say they are going downhill.they got to prove it though first.:biggrin: and that of course will only happen by beating one of these teams below.

I bash the cheatriots here FAR more often than i do the whiners-pretty much everyday, yet when i bash then,i NEVER hear a peep out of you.yet I come here and bash the whiners just ONCE a week for not badly beating creampuff teams at home and you come whining about it all the time.:cuckoo: those facts prove you have an obsession over me and my bashing of the whiners cause you are obviously a whiners fan..:cuckoo:

oh and just so you know,I dont think your whiners are a creampuff team unlike all the other football teams in the NFL that i did not list below,I just maintain they are not a superbowl contender this year and are not near as good a team as they have been the past couple years under harbaugh is all.

they may have a winning record this year ,they just might not be in the playoffs this year is all since they are not near as good as they have been the past few years under harbaugh just so there is no misunderstanding here.

maybe after seeing this,you wont be so obsessed with my bashing of the niners on this thread now.:lol:

as i said,if they can beat one of these teams below,teams that are legitimate superbowl contenders,I'll be convinced they are real and as good as the past few seasons. the one team on that list below they HAVE played so far,they lost to so they have yet to prove they are near as good a team as they have been the past few years.:rolleyes-41:

Man that is WAYYYYYY too easy of a question.:lol:

I would say there are only a handful of teams out there that are any good at all besides them that I would say dont quailify as creampuff teams.1.-the donkeys-It looks like their off season moves they made in the off season to get more physical on defense payed off the fact they were able to stand toe to toe with them up in seattle no less.

2.Arizona.If carson palmer had been healthy, I guarantee that game yesterday with them and the donkeys would have been a much closer game than it was.they have won two games lately with their backup quarterback.that itself is impressive especially since they have had so many multiple injurys on defense.

Unfortunatley for them though,it looks like what was once going to be a promising season for them has gone down the tubes because their BACKUP quarterback got hurt yesterday which is why the game was not close and he is going to be out for a few weeks so they now are stuck with a third string quarterback.

Bruce ariens is a really good coach which is why they have been able to overcome all their injurys but he can only afford to lose so many players to injury.It obviously caught up with him yesterday.

3.for a while,I was thinking the packers ship had sunk having given up so many points to the jets at home no less just barely beating them but it looks like that was just an off day for them and they are back on track again.

4.chargers-they beat seattle,what else is there to say?:lol:

5.Giants- In the beginning I was thinking their season was done for as well the start they got off to but it looks like they have gotten their act together as well.

6.the panthers.alghough their defense is not as great as it has been the last couple years its still good and newton is one of the best quarterbacks out there so they are one of the better teams.

7.the patriots-the jury is still out on them.beating the bungles i wouldnt say is exactly getting back on track.they are obviously not as good a team as their record indicates.they were dropping passes all over the place and not making interceptions they should easily have made.

i was thinking they had turned the corner and were going to be a serious playoff contender with the fast start they got off to but all those victories were misleading,they also came against creampuff teams.the ravens,falcons,and titans.big wow.

they were the perfect antidote to the patriots woes in turning things around.they can never win the big game.not only are they 0-3 in playoffs in the lewis/dalton era,they were saying last night they are a disaterous 3-13 in prime time games under the lights.I'll know never to take THEM to win on the road again.they are bad enough in prime time at HOME.

It seems they panic when they have to play in prime time. so them will just have to keep an eye out on and see what they can do against a good team like the ones i mentioned for the jury to be out on them.

the owners ruined the game back in the 90's with parity starting free agency.only fools liek partity and think its good for the game.:mad:

because of parity,you just dont have very many good teams these days.Like I said,you pretty much only have a handful of them because of it.:mad:

seriously,next time give me a MUCH tougher question.that one was WAY too easy to answer.:lmao:

• oh,one other team i forgot to mention as well.the colts.they are not a superbowl contender yet cause they dont have a defense but they are a playoff team so they're a pretty good team as well.thats about it though.

will be interesting to see what the whiners do in the upcoming weeks since they have to go on the ROAD now.had these last two games been played on the road,they would have lost for sure especially to the kansas city clowns.kc has the loudest outdoor stadium and that game wouldnt have even been close with the clowns easily winning had it bene in kc.

dont see myself coming back next week though to talk about the whiners downfall,their first road game in the next few weeks is against the jets who rival the chokeland faiders for bragging rights as the worst team in the NFL right now.neither have a quarterback and both are just pitiful all around.so looks like the whiners caught a break for their upcoming road game next week.:biggrin:

Do you realize that I was mostly agreeing with you in my last post? :lol:

I haven't seen you talk about the Patriots nearly as often, but that may be because you've done it in threads I don't get alerts on.

You are right that, as of now, that Niners do not look like Super Bowl contenders. Those of us who are fans are probably almost all hoping that the team can at least have a winning record into the halfway point of the season when Aldon Smith and NaVorro Bowman could return. Oh, and also hope that Kaepernick can cut down on the mistakes.

I don't care so much that you bash the Niners as that in most of your posts you are both inconsistent and, frankly, silly. ;)

will be interesting to see what the whiners do in the upcoming weeks since they have to go on the ROAD now.had these last two games been played on the road,they would have lost for sure especially to the kansas city clowns.kc has the loudest outdoor stadium and that game wouldnt have even been close with the clowns easily winning had it bene in kc.

dont see myself coming back next week though to talk about the whiners downfall,their first road game in the next few weeks is against the jets who rival the chokeland faiders for bragging rights as the worst team in the NFL right now.neither have a quarterback and both are just pitiful all around.so looks like the whiners caught a break for their upcoming road game next week.:biggrin:

made a mistake here in this post.i was confusing the whiners schedule with the cheatriots.its the cheatriots who caught a break in their next two road games,they got patsies having to play first the bills and then the jets.they have such a weak division its not impressive at all they win it every year.

put them in the seahawks division,no way would they make the playoffs all the time year after year and win the division.they get 6 easy victorys sheduled on their season every year and they actually lost to one of them so far,thats why they are a mystery team this year.

however the whiners did catch a break this week,they go on the road on monday night to play the soon to be LOS ANGLES RAMS next year.however they are still in saint louis and are playing the LAMBS who do play like lambs so they got a break there on that two game road trip.

Like i said before,the ONE team they have played so far that WASNT A creampuff team,the cardinals,they lost to and that was against a BACKUP quarterback no less.my have the whiners fallen.:rofl:

as i said before,the fact they have just BARELY beat two creampuff teams back to back at home recently,that speaks VOLUMNS how they have fallen from grace.:lmao:

so it would not surprise me if they lose to another creampuff team,the LAMBS on the road next week.:lol:

lets see,the ONE team they have played thats not a creampuff team,the cardinals they lost to.the next one they play thats a real football team is the donkeys in denver.that would be difficult enough for them if it was in san fran but in denver? forget it,thats another loss for them.that place is a snakepit for visiting teams.

Its one of the three loudest outdoor stadiums there is and that mile high thin air takes a huge toll on visting teams who dont play there regularly every year.teams in their divison play there every year so they have an idea how to handle those conditions,thats why the chargers were the only team to beat them there last year cause they have an idea what to expect. a team like the cardinals for example who seldom ever plays there,its a huge advantage for the broncos when they are playing well like they were last year.

the cardinals were already going in there with a handicap having their backup be the starter.then he got hurt and they had their third string quarterback playing.that was just too much of an unfair advantage for the donkeys.I felt sorry for the cardinals.

so since the donkeys are the NEXT team the whiners will be playing that is not a creampuff team,its already a forgone conclusion the whiners will lose that game.however,if they can play them close up there and lose by 10 points or less,thats STILL a victory for them to be able to play a good team like that close like that so if they can shock the world and beat THAT team in two weeks,I'll admit they arent near as bad a team as I been saying they are.

so see you back here on this thread in two weeks to talk about how badly they got beat by a GOOD team again.:biggrin:

that is unless they just barely beat the Lambs next week or worse yet.lose to them which wont surprise me one bit.:lmao:

Last edited:
It must be terribly hard for you to try and figure out how good any teams are, considering almost all of them are creampuff teams. :lol:
uh no its just unlike you,I have logic and common sense and dont ignore facts.

as i said before,NFL parity is to blame for that not me.

also as i said,the TRUTH is the ONLY team the whiners have played so far that is NOT a creampuff team is the cardinals and they lost to them against a BACKUP quarterback.:laugh:

again thats YOUR problem that you cant handle the truth that the only team the whiners have played so far thats not a creampuff team is the cardinals not mine.:rolleyes-41:

and thats your problem if they do what is expected in two weeks and lose to the next football team thats not a creampuff team the denver broncos.see you in a couple weeks to watch you whine and cry about it.:lol:

It must be terribly hard for you to try and figure out how good any teams are, considering almost all of them are creampuff teams. :lol:
uh no its just unlike you,I have logic and common sense and dont ignore facts.

as i said before,NFL parity is to blame for that not me.

also as i said,the TRUTH is the ONLY team the whiners have played so far that is NOT a creampuff team is the cardinals and they lost to them against a BACKUP quarterback.:laugh:

again thats YOUR problem that you cant handle the truth that the only team the whiners have played so far thats not a creampuff team is the cardinals not mine.:rolleyes-41:

and thats your problem if they do what is expected in two weeks and lose to the next football team thats not a creampuff team the denver broncos.see you in a couple weeks to watch you whine and cry about it.:lol:

Again....must be hard to know if a team is leaving the ranks of the creampuffs since nearly every team is one by your reckoning. According to you there are 7 good teams and 25 creampuff teams. This apparently includes teams that beat the good teams, since all of the good teams have lost games and they weren't all to the other good teams. You call the 3-2 Giants one of the few good teams while the 4-1 Cowboys and 4-1 Eagles are creampuffs. You rightfully put the Chargers on your list of good teams, but before they beat the Seahawks you basically said they were a creampuff team. You list the Panthers and use their defense as a reason they are a good team, but their defense has played like crap so far this year.

You talk about common sense and facts, but provide neither.

Call Jacksonville a creampuff team? Great. Oakland? I'm right there with you. But 25 of 32 NFL teams? That's ridiculous.

AHHhhhh.... Cream Puffs.

The best cream puffs I ever had was on the Holland America cruise ship Rotterdam on a 8 day trip from Vancouver BC to Alaska.

These cream puffs were chocolate flavoured creme with chocolate topping. The crust part was unbelieveable.... it just went Poof and practically evaporated when it entered your mouth. The lightest pastry imaginable.

AHHhhhh... Cream Puffs... Brings back memories of one of the best first dates EVVAAAHHHH......

AHHhhhh.... Cream Puffs.

The best cream puffs I ever had was on the Holland America cruise ship Rotterdam on a 8 day trip from Vancouver BC to Alaska.

These cream puffs were chocolate flavoured creme with chocolate topping. The crust part was unbelieveable.... it just went Poof and practically evaporated when it entered your mouth. The lightest pastry imaginable.

AHHhhhh... Cream Puffs... Brings back memories of one of the best first dates EVVAAAHHHH......
yeah that are pretty damn good alright.

by the way huggy,I have to assume YOU agree with my previous post that the only team the whiners have faced so far thats a GOOD team is the cardinals? a team they lost to.

by the way huggy,I have to assume YOU agree with my previous post that the only team the whiners have faced so far thats a GOOD team is the cardinals? a team they lost to.

So, the Niners beat the Dallas team that just beat Seattle, in Seattle. Did the Seahawks lose to a creampuff team? Oh, and the Chargers barely squeaked out a win against the winless, creampuff Raiders, while the Cardinals just beat the creampuff Redskins. ;)

the sports commentaters for SURE cant cover up how bad the niners are now after losing to the chokeland faiders.:lmao:thats pretty sad and pitiful losing to that team. a team that had previously only beat the kansas city clowns all yea rlong and THEN got destroyed and humiliated by my future LOS ANGELES RAMS next year 52-0.:lmao:

I figured there was NO POSSIBLE WAY they would at least lose this game.not against the most pathetic football team in the NFL this year who really have been choking all year long.:lmao:

since you have such an obsession over me bashing the niners-them obviously being your favorite team montrovet,time to get out the crying towel and admit harbaugh fucked up getting rid of smith and making kappy an unproven quarterback,his starter.

sure kappy has better mobility but he is clearly not a pocket passer and smith never went into meltdown mode late in games like kappy always did.:lmao:

I guarantee thats why the GM wants to get rid of Harbaugh cause he ignorantly benched smith for kappy which made him lose all the respect from his players,smiths teammates all had his back.

the players obviously dont want to play for harbaugh anymore because he got rid of their leader they all respected and liked for an unproven QB who looks to be a flash in the plan just like kordell stewart. harbaugh and kappy are gone after this year.:lmao:

I disagree about getting rid of Smith being a bad choice, even if Kap is turning out not to improve his game. Smith is a game manager with some upside. He can sometimes win a game for you, but generally he doesn't lose it. Kaepernick is younger, has a stronger arm, and obviously more mobility. Now, did the Niners take somewhat of a chance? Absolutely. Does it look like it's not going to pay off? You bet. Would it have worked out better had they been able to win the Peyton Manning sweepstakes before he finally settled in Denver? Almost surely. However, the Kap contract is pretty easy for the Niners to get out of from all I've read, so if they decide they need to part ways, it shouldn't hurt too badly cap-wise.

The biggest problem with Kaepernick, in my mind, is probably the way having him (and the receivers they do now) seems to have driven Greg Roman into trying to make the 49ers a passing team. This is a team built on defense and the power running game. I feel Roman became too enamored of the idea that the Niners could air it out with Kap under center. If he'd kept to the same running formula, just added more read option type plays and allowed Kap a few shots here and there off play-action, I think it would have been much better for the team. But with the offseason hype about the passing game and the injuries/suspensions on defense, the Niners lost their identity this year.

So yes, losing to the Raiders shows just how far the Niners have fallen. This does not look like a playoff caliber team. I don't know if Harbaugh will be gone, or Roman, or Kap, or all 3. I'm not going to pine for the days when Alex Smith was around, however. Go back and look at the NFC Championship game against the Giants. Sure, Smith played a great game to beat the Saints in the playoffs, but then he had that Giants game where he looked like the game manager he so often is. Then look at KC, under a coach in Andy Reid who's known for passing too much. No TD catches by a WR. The ball rarely goes more than 10 yards in the air. Who knows what would have happened had Smith stayed in SF?

But again, right now, the Niners do suck, I can't help but admit.

I know this is a long read but please do read it.I guarantee you will like it and find it interesting.

posting this here cause i dont want to get too much off topic on Huggys thread. you mentioned you have never been past the LEAST coast but you're a Niners fan.cool.

glad to see someone else here who likes a team that doesnt even play in their city as well. I live in kansas city. Obviously i love the royals and have and will always cheer them on and support them going to their games every year.

I have always loved the royals but except for when Montana was here for two years,I have NEVER liked the chiefs.

Matter of fact i cant stand them and have ALWAYS rooted for the team playing them to win all the time every since i was a little toddler.:biggrin:

the reason being was when i was little,they were so horrible while i was growing up,so bad that the upper deck was sealed off cause of lack of fan support.and I remember that despite having a losing season,Lamar Hunt,their owner,raised the ticket prices and that right there just pissed me off and i have always hated them ever since.

i thought to myself-they just had a losing season and he is charging everyone more and expecting them to pay more money go see them? forget it,I hate the chiefs even more so now and will always root against them.

I already didnt like them to begin with since they were so bad but that was the final straw that broke the camels back for me and like i said,i have hated them ever since other than when montana was here.I had no choice to become a fan then since he was always my favorite quarterback ever and still is.

since I always hated the chiefs I never watched their games and hardly ever do. every chance I got to watch the Rams on a national broadcast I did.I always loved those monday night football matchups of the san francisco 49ers vs the LOS ANGELES" Rams.those were the glory days.

i instantly got hooked with the rams and fell in love with them when i saw them for the very first time in the superbowl against the pittsburgh steelers.

I always liked the steelers cause they were so good but then terry bradshaw,lynn swann,franco harris,mean joe green and all those guys retired and they were never the same after that for a long time till Big Ben came along and restored their glory days.

so in that superbowl when i saw the LA RAMS I was instantly hooked as a Ram fan for life that was till they LEFT LA.I immediately fell in love with the Rams that day because they easily had the coolest looking uniforms i ever saw.the blue and gold.even their road uniforms were very cool,they were easily the coolest looking uniforms in the country bar none,the only ones that came close to them were the san diego chargers,same colors.

and unlike with the steelers,i never cared if they were playing bad I would STILL watch them every chance i got when they were on tv here in kansas city.

I was always called a traiter my whole life for not rooting for the chiefs.:biggrin: I would always tell all my friends I was huge fan of the Rams and I really loved watching their games and they would say things like-"Oh come on now man,how can you not root for the chiefs? you got to root for your home team." and I would say-"screw that,I dont like the chiefs.I like the Rams.Im going to root for the Rams." so I did and I always stuck with them no matter how bad their record was.that was till they left LA,the darkest most depressing moment in my life. so you can understand why it thrills me they are coming back to LA next year? A dream come true.this shows me dreams really CAN come true.:mm:

I always liked the royals but not the chiefs,the only time i ever rooted for the chiefs to win is when they played the dallas fagboys.well the Rams as well since every team that played the Rams after they moved i always rooted for that team to win cause i felt so betrayed by them leaving the city i love.it was always easy for me to embrace them as the "LA" Rams because california is my favorite state so huggy is right you live on the LEAST coast.lol

so when the Rams left LA,i switched to the chargers.I always liked them as well,them having the same colors and being a california team and all.but all that changes next year.they will be my second favorite team.the chargers will always be my favorite team in the AFC and will always hold a special place in my heart though especially since they were there for me to turn to in a crisis situation when my Rams betrayed me and left LA.

so again,yeah thats cool to see someone ELSE here who has a favorite team and its not even close to them.:beer::thup:

glad Im not the only one here like that.

matter of fact the ONLY time i ever got to see a Rams game in real life was in 85 when they came here to kansas city.it was a sunday game and the royals were playing the cardinals that very night in the world series as well.

a friend of mine i had talked to the the whole week of going out to see that game said to me-I dont know,if the royals go the world series,I wont be able to go to that game.i dont want to go to both of them in one day.

he then the next day said he was sorry for not going to that game with me and saying to me -Hey Im sorry I didnt go to that game with you yesterday,How about next week against the Broncos." and I said-Man I hate the broncos,I dont want to see them.

He just couldnt get it that I didnt give a shit about the chiefs,that i didnt go to that game to see the chiefs.I only went to that game to see my LA RAMS.I will never forget that day seing the rams in real life.

I still remember the score and who was the quarterback for them.The score was LA RAMS 16 kc chiefs 0 and dieter brock was their quarterback. the Rams never returned back there as the LA RAMS so i havent been back to arrowhead stadium since then.

long time huh?

Last edited:
I'm a Packers fan and got you all beat. Bitches!
being a packers fan you should be very worried.how do you blow a 31-7 haftime lead to the falcons a team that does not play well in the cold no less? that's pretty bad,I would be very worried if I were you.can just barely beat the falcons,how you expect them two win against the seahawks? lol

being a packers fan you should be very worried.how do you blow a 31-7 haftime lead to the falcons a team that does not play well in the cold no less? that's pretty bad,I would be very worried if I were you.can just barely beat the falcons,how you expect them two win against the seahawks? lol

With our QB who is the best in football the unlikely tends to happen.

With our QB who is the best in football the unlikely tends to happen.
except football is a TEAM sport and it takes more than one guy to win the game.lol

the QB has no control over how horrible a defense plays nearly blowing a huge lead against a crappy team.

Forum List

Back