Sports Commentaters No Longer Can Coverup Niners Problems Anymore.lol

I still dont understand how come as a lifelong niners fan,why the rams moving back to LA doesnt excite you even if you dont live in california.

as a royals fan i hate the new york yankees with extreme hatred.However had they moved out of new york 20 years ago to someplace like san antonio or someplace like that and there were facts coming out that they were going to be back to new york next year,I would be following that news all the time because this is the new york yankees we are talking about who have so much history in new york.

it would have been a travesty of justice for them to be allowd to move out of new york because of their long tradition they have there and the rivalry with the red sox so i would be very much interested in hearing this news and would follow it.which is WHY everybody here should be following that thread regardless if they are not a Rams fan because its the same thing with them.It was a travesty of justice they were ever allowed to leave LA in the first place because of the fact they have so much history there in LA,were talking 49 years of history and the 49ers/rams rivalry is as old as any in sports.Its right up there with the red sox and yankees rivalry.

it doesnt matter if they are both playing horrible with losing records,the rivalry was always there between the two and the fans hate losing to the other team when they play no matter what time of year it is.

that rivalry with the niners and rams has been non existant ever since they left for saint louis because the fans in san fran have no rivalry with the city of saint louis and vice versa.

thats why i cannot believe there are so many fools here that came on my thread a few months ago that ignored the facts they have one foot out the door in saint louis and actually think the NFL doesnt want them back there. With them back in LA,that classic rivalry is back again.

I don't at all doubt the NFL wants a team in LA, and they may think the Rams are the best fit. What I wonder about is how well LA will support an NFL team. The fact that they've been unable to keep a team despite being such a large market makes me think that football just isn't that popular in the area.

I don't at all doubt the NFL wants a team in LA, and they may think the Rams are the best fit. What I wonder about is how well LA will support an NFL team. The fact that they've been unable to keep a team despite being such a large market makes me think that football just isn't that popular in the area.

Long read again but please read it all to understand LA is a football town actually.you will see the proof if you read it all actually.

well I know how gullible you are to what the mainstream media tells you so I can see that you have been taken in by the lies the media spread 20 years ago that LA is not a football town.on the contrary,there couldnt be anything further from the truth.

I tried spelling this out dummies style to the saint louis apologists earlier who came on here in the beginning but it just went through one ear and out the other and it was ignored.:cuckoo:

thats not one bit true at all that LA is not a football town.I have many games of the LA RAMS games out there from the past so i know first hand thats bullshit the lie the media has spread over the years that LA is not a football town. In all these games i have on tape of them playing in LA,those games were packed and sold out.

there have been three teams in the NFL that have played in LA.The Raiders,Chargers,and the Rams of course.The Rams are the only team that LA embraced and supported.

The chargers played there for one year their very first year in existance.They moved to san diego though because they found out they could not compete with the Rams in attendance averaging only 20,000 fans a game.

The Raiders played there for 11 years and they drew well when they were winning but when they were losing,it was a completely different story.The LA coliseum they played in was half empty there when they started losing and missed the playoffs year after year after the year they won the superbowl out there and then went downhill after that and never could recapture their magic the rest of the time they were in LA.

Al Davis realised that was a big mistake he made moving them out there to LA because of that and then when improvements were made to the oakland alameda county coliseum were made in oakland,he then wisely moved them back.

They always sold out in oakland and fan support was never a problem there. The Rams,Raiders,and chargers are the three teams they keep mentioning in being possible teams to move back to LA next year and they are the perfect ones to mention because they all three have stadium issues and were all in LA once.

a fact they always leave out and never mention though is it will be impossible for the raiders to move back there though and thats because neither the the politicians in LA or the NFL owners want them there thank god..you have to have the approval of the majority of the owners to relocate in their rules they have and the majority dont wont them there and plus the LA coliseum and the rose bowl,neither of them want the raiders there either so they would have nowhere to go in LA to play while waiting for the new stadium to be built out there.

I am sure Mark Davis remembers the times when they did not support the raiders out there when they were doing bad so he isnt about to move them back there especially since the fans in oakland have sold out all their games this year despite having the worst record in football. they wont be loyal to him in LA like they are in oakland and he knows that.

He has nowhere else to go so he has to stay in oakland. the LA fans would NEVER sell out games in a season like this like oakland is and they sure as hell would never stay through a downpour rain like the one they had on thursday night against the chiefs.

It was only the gangsters and headbangers that embraced the raiders when they played in LA.

However the RAMS have ALWAYS had a loyal fanbase in LA.They never would have survived for 49 years in existance had they had terrible fan support out there.moving out of the LA coliseum into anaheim stadium was the dumbest mistake by the then owner carrol rosenbloom because it opened up the venue for al davis to move the raiders there.they both moved out of the LA coliseum because they could not get stadium improvements to their stadium.david then did the same thing and moved back to oakland.

rosenbloom was dumb to move the team to anaheim though because it was only a 53,000 seat stadium where the LA coliseum was a 100,000 seat stadium. the rams when they were in LA,they averaged 70 to 80,000 fans a game.

the majority of their time there they were always in the top 5 in NFL attendance. they even set an NFL record in the 1950's with an attendance of over a 100,000. for a 49ers/rams game and set another one the next year as well.

the way the myth got started that LA is not a football town is that georgia frontier started it.she was the wife of carrol rosenbloom.If rosenbloom was still alive today the rams would never have left LA.

the evil bitch woman had him murdered off though and took control of the team and moved it to saint louis her hometown where she was a showgirl.

his death was very mysterious and its easy to connet the dots that she had him murdered off because she had been married like 5 times previously to other rich men and they all died under very mysterious circumstances as well.she was known as the black widow.

the way the false rumor got started that LA is not a football town is she deliberatly sabotogoed the team gutting it by trading away all the good players they had such as eric dickerson,pro bowlers kevin greene,toby harrah and others.

after she did that,she got what she wanted,the fans got so pissed at her for sabotaging the team they stopped showing up for games the last 3 years there so she could justify her move to saint louis.

that was how the myth got spread that games in LA were always blacked out because of lack of fan support not selling out cause of what happend the last couple years there when the bitch cleverly sabotoged the team so she could justify the move to saint louis.

she was a rich and powerful woman and she had the media and law enforcement to cover up for her.

here read this article here about her and watch this video of al michaels who broadcast rams games in LA many times.he talks about the myth that LA is not a football town and dispells it.

the raiders wont be moving there because the NFL has said it has got to be the right team and the right fit.well the raiders obviously are not the right fit and the right team and mark davis has said he wants to stay in oakland and remember,the owners dont want th raiders there cause they are sore at the davis family for him suing the NFL to move there

chargers owner dean spanos has already said to take him off the list as well that he wants to stay in san diego. however stan kronke the owner of the rams has not said one word about wanting to stay in saint louis and word is he WANTS to move to LA.

and the thing is I dont know exactly what they are,but the NFL has a critera that teams have got to meet to be able to relocate and I know that neither the raiders or the chargers fit the critera however the rams DO.

here is the link of the evil evil bitch owner who murdered her husband and the video of al michaels dispelling the myth that LA did not support the Rams,they did not support the raiders there bu they always did with the Rams.

she was so evil and wicked,she fired her stepson from the rams organization whom her dead husband she murdered off,had set it up so that he would take control over the team in his will after he died.

She began life as Violet Francis Irwin and career as a chorus girl. Georgia Frontiere hit the jackpot when she married her sixth husband Carroll Rosenbloom, who also happened to own the Los Angeles Rams. When Rosenbloom died in a mysterious drowning accident in 1979, Georgia became the owner of the Rams, and promptly fired Rosenbloom's son as the team president before marrying husband No. 7, Dominic Frontiere.

Thus began the hate-hate relationship between Southern California and Frontiere. She moved the team from the L.A. Coliseum to Anaheim (a move Rosenbloom had contractually consummated before his death) and thus severed the long-running love affair between the team - L.A.'s first professional franchise - and much of the team's San Fernando Valley-based fans, not to mention Hollywood. The team thrived briefly in the 1980s, but her stingy ways when it came to team payroll, which led to an ugly and public divorce with superstar running back Eric Dickerson, drove the Rams into a steady decline.

By the end of the 1980s, the Rams were a franchise in a death spiral. Attendance at Anaheim Stadium plummeted. Fans had abandoned the team to cheer for the Raiders, who swooped into the vacuum in L.A. and won the city's first (and so far, only) Super Bowl in 1983. Borrowing a script very much from the movie "Major League," Frontiere gutted the rosters and was able to secure a sweetheart deal from St. Louis to move the franchise after the 1994 season.

Frontiere left behind the nation's second-largest market

Last edited:
here is the video i am tlaking about where al michales disproves that LA is not a football town and did not support the rams.

the Rams are a lock to be back in LA next year.the LAMESTREAM media however to no surprise,is playing mind games with the public trying to keep them guessing saying will it be the chargers,raiders,or Rams coming back to LA because they all have stadium issues all needing a new stadium.

since they were all in LA at one time and all have stadium issues,what better way to confuse the public by throwing them off including the chargers and raiders in the mix, .the perfect 2 teams to throw in there to play mind games with them.?

the problem is for people like me in the know how they cant fool.the fools while always talking about those teams going back to LA always forget to mention that both dean spanos and mark davis have both said they want to stay in their cities where its well known in inside circles in the NFL,stan kroneke wants to move there.

when talking about the raiders, the idiot media always purposely leaves out little details that neither the LA politicians in the city or the NFL owners want the raiders to move back.

you have to get approval from 24 of the 32 owners to move,a FACT they deliberately always leave out.not to mention that the colleges of USC AND UCLA dont want the raiders to play there so they would have no place in LA to play while waiting for a new stadium.:cuckoo:

and with the chargers,spanos already told the NFL to scratch the chargers off the list,that they have no intention of leaving because he wants to stay in san diego.the chargers unlike the rams,are not locked into a lease agreement that they have to honor until after the 2014 season is over so spanos has had many chances to move them over the last 5 years but never has so there is no reason to not believe him that he really plans to stay. their identity is in san diego,thats where they have played for 55 years so he is not about to move them and lose his loyal fanbase.

plus LA has raider and rams fans everywhere but very few charger fans so if he moved them,then the fans in san diego would feel alienated and not drive out there and support them and he knows that.thats why he has resisted the move.

the chargers and raiders owners have both said they want to stay.Both have good fan support so there is no reason for them to leave.

the Rams have horrible fan support though,second worst in the league,the games in saint louis always feel like a road game for the players.and kroneke has told NFL sources he wants to move there.

Rams are moving,raiders and chargers are staying.

thank god because thats the way it SHOULD be.

Nowhere in the last post is there any mention of :

"Sports Commentaters No Longer Can Coverup Niners Problems Anymore.lol"

This was an interesting thread until it was highjacked by 9/11 to promote his effort to sell the idea that the Rams should move back to LA. There are already several threads on THAT subject. Wouldn't it be nice and respectful if people would keep their pet projects in the threads already established or start new threads if the mood strikes them.

I for one find the 9ers problems endlessly fascinating.....

Inside the 49ers - Updated news opinions and discussion about the San Francisco 49ers and other pro football action from blogger Grant Cohn of The Press Democrat in Santa Rosa CA
"SEATTLE – Trent Baalke folded his arms and hung his head in shame. The 49ers’ season was over. The Niners and Seahawks were shaking hands at midfield and Baalke was staring at his desk in the press box. Bad look, Trent. Time to face the failure you created."

"SANTA CLARA — This is the transcript of Jim Harbaugh’s Monday press conference, courtesy of the 49ers’ p.r. department. I don’t know if you’ve had any contact with the league office today, but NFL vice president of officiating Dean Blandino did say that that was the incorrect call. Does that surprise you at all? “Yeah, […]
When has Kaep ever thrown a TD in the red zone, with that big wind-up, and one read?... - Fansince77"

This was an interesting thread until it was highjacked by 9/11 to promote his effort to sell the idea that the Rams should move back to LA. There are already several threads on THAT subject. Wouldn't it be nice and respectful if people would keep their pet projects in the threads already established or start new threads if the mood strikes them.

Inside the 49ers - Updated news opinions and discussion about the San Francisco 49ers and other pro football action from blogger Grant Cohn of The Press Democrat in Santa Rosa CA
"SEATTLE – Trent Baalke folded his arms and hung his head in shame. The 49ers’ season was over. The Niners and Seahawks were shaking hands at midfield and Baalke was staring at his desk in the press box. Bad look, Trent. Time to face the failure you created."

"SANTA CLARA — This is the transcript of Jim Harbaugh’s Monday press conference, courtesy of the 49ers’ p.r. department. I don’t know if you’ve had any contact with the league office today, but NFL vice president of officiating Dean Blandino did say that that was the incorrect call. Does that surprise you at all? “Yeah, […]
When has Kaep ever thrown a TD in the red zone, with that big wind-up, and one read?... - Fansince77"

hey its my thread and since the discussion about this topic disappeared several MONTHS ago with nobody interested in talking about it,I decided to have this discussion with Mont him being a niner fan and all.

i found it no harm being MY thread and all.lol

there you go again living in denial getting desperate saying im trying to sell it when I have cold hard facts that prove its going to happen.:cuckoo:

SEVERAL threads on that subject? please show me these alleged several threads in the sports section you speak of other than my thread of it.:uhoh3: and yet you CLAIM you dont lie around here.:uhoh3:

nobody is discussing this subject with you so you pretty much wasted your time posting that.I know i lost interest in this topic months ago since nobody had an intererest in it.

Last edited:

hey its my thread and since the discussion about this topic disappeared several MONTHS ago with nobody interested in talking about it,I decided to have this discussion with Mont him being a niner fan and all.

i found it being no harm being MY thread and all.lol

there you go again living in denial getting desperate saying im trying to sell it when I have cold hard facts that prove its going to happen.:cuckoo:

SEVERAL threads on that subject? please show me these alleged several threads in the sports section you speak of other than my thread of it.:uhoh3: and yet you CLAIM you dont lie around here.:uhoh3:

The "conversation" you are having is with yourself. You were not replying to anyone's post drawing the thread off topic. You would trample on every thread on this message board if given a green light to obsess on your speculation. If anyone cared about your obsession to your threads about that topic they would be active. Your MB activity is the very definition of the word "sell". Using your old threads on unrelated topics to keep bringing up YOUR obsession is annoying and bordering on a symptom of some untreated mental disease.

i found it being no harm being MY thread and all.lol

The "conversation" you are having is with yourself. You were not replying to anyone's post drawing the thread off topic. You would trample on every thread on this message board if given a green light to obsess on your speculation. If anyone cared about your obsession to your threads about that topic they would be active. Your MB activity is the very definition of the word "sell". Using your old threads on unrelated topics to keep bringing up YOUR obsession is annoying and bordering on a symptom of some untreated mental disease.

the same kind of untreated mental diseace you have with your juvenile santa clara obsession.:lmao:which even a couple others posted on that thread agreeing with me that its juvenile that you have that obsesssion.

Like i should really listen to someone obsessed over santa clara who has alzhemiers diseace claiming they said new jersey when you in fact said new york giants,a fact EVERYBODY here but you remembered you said.at least I dont have alzheimers diseace like you.lol

again as i said before,thats why i brought it over here to MY thread and just because you are afraid of the truth they are coming back and cover your ears and close your eyes to the facts claiming i try sell the idea,doesnt mean its not going to happen,thats not how it works in the REAL world i hate to tell you.

i dont give a shit if YOU dont follow it,others have posted on it recently not too long ago asking me about it so therefore you lie again that NOBODY has an interest in it.just because YOU dont,doesnt mean NOBODY else does.matter of fact I have had a few people send me pm's just so you know,telling me they think my articles i been posing on my RAMS thread are very interesting.

there you go as always,when called out on your lies,you evade it and retreat,.you said THREADS,so when called out that you are wrong,you evade it .

oh and i am keeping the thread alive to show how arrogant people like you and paid trolls working for the government like rightwinger agent,are going to look like a first prized jackass for saying i am trying to sell speculation when the announcement is made the end of february.

Last edited:
all you saint louis fools who came on my thread insisting they wont be moving resorted to lies and then evaded them when called out on them.mad scientist for instance came on and said the rams wont be back in LA next year.then LATER a month later or so came on trolling saying he never said they would not come back to LA,then when i called him out on his lie,he evaded it changing the subject same as you always do.

sounds like trolling to me.a typical trait with all you saint louis apologists.

I like football and if the Rams move, great, if not, fine.

This crapping on every thread about it, is plain rude, and is nothing but trolling, I'd think the mods would try to keep these threads more on topic.

The 49ers have given up on Harbaugh, he is a lame duck coach. I'm not sure SF will find another coach that will keep them relevant as Harbaugh has.

The 49ers have given up on Harbaugh, he is a lame duck coach. I'm not sure SF will find another coach that will keep them relevant as Harbaugh has.

It's not like he doesn't have options. Michigan just offered him a 5 year 40 million dollar contract. That's 3 million a year more than he is making now.

6 years $48 million was the report I read. And supposedly Oakland is desperate to get him, with the Jets possibly in the mix as well.

Of course, this is all 'anonymous source' type of reporting....

It's not like he doesn't have options. Michigan just offered him a 5 year 40 million dollar contract. That's 3 million a year more than he is making now.

6 years $48 million was the report I read. And supposedly Oakland is desperate to get him, with the Jets possibly in the mix as well.

If the pros could match the Michigan offer that would make him the highest paid coach in the NFL. AND HE is on the chopping block! What a crazy world where on one hand he is worthless and on the other he would be worth the most!!!!

Astonishing !!!!!

If the pros could match the Michigan offer that would make him the highest paid coach in the NFL. AND HE is on the chopping block! What a crazy world where on one hand he is worthless and on the other he would be worth the most!!!!

Astonishing !!!!!

That's the sports world for you. People are willing to pay for a known commodity, even one with issues, rather than take a chance on the unknown. In Harbaugh's case, of course, he's also been successful, it's personality issues rather than performance ones.

all you saint louis fools who came on my thread insisting they wont be moving resorted to lies and then evaded them when called out on them.mad scientist for instance came on and said the rams wont be back in LA next year.then LATER a month later or so came on trolling saying he never said they would not come back to LA,then when i called him out on his lie,he evaded it changing the subject same as you always do.

sounds like trolling to me.a typical trait with all you saint louis apologists.

God, I hope you're right. I hope that damned franchise is gone to L.A. after the super bowl. Screw Mr. Walmart heir, Kroenke. Take that team and shove it where the sun never shines.

Forum List

Back