Sponsors are dropping rush.

I'd bet 99 out of 100 that are Bitching, don't even listen to Rush. Totalitarian Witch Hunt. They Cannot handle Rush in Open Debate, so Character Assassination is their only weapon. Only by pressuring Sponsors, intimidating them, do they have any power. I'd say that we should do that also, but that is not our style. We are above that.

This is their game.

They wait to pounce on every word a conservative says but when they're guilty of it they just misspoke.

I'm still waiting for Bill Maher to apologize for calling Sarah Palin, on HBO, a "Dumb ****". I'm still waiting for Obama to apologize for calling me and rest of the Tea Party members "Tea Baggers", which is the same thing as calling us a bunch of scrotum sucking faggots.

You were coined teabaggers by one of your own.

But continue lying about it!
thumbsup.gif

Link? OH and I bet you think the term gay 90's is about back in the 90's people were all about same sex relationships, or 90 years old being gay?

And that list of supporting evidence makes your argument look real weak.
Why is that, Rebecca?

(although, I don't know why I am asking you - you have proven to be a dishonest poster)

I have a question....If sponsors are dropping Rush Limbaugh, will that mean there will be dead air where there would have been a commercial? :confused:
Perhaps he will get his high-brow writers to come up with more "Barack The Magic Negro" bits to entertain his sycophantic dittoheads?

Hey dumbass the magic negro came from the left.

Yeah. As if anyone on the Left would be associated with that. Are you off your meds again?

Perhaps he will get his high-brow writers to come up with more "Barack The Magic Negro" bits to entertain his sycophantic dittoheads?

"The Left" did not write Rush Limbaugh's offensive attempt at humor.

Hell it's wiki but it fits

"Barack the Magic Negro"[2] is a song by American political satirist Paul Shanklin who wrote and recorded it for the Rush Limbaugh Show as satire after it was first applied to presidential candidate Obama by movie and culture critic, David Ehrenstein, in a Los Angeles Times op ed column of March 19, 2007. It was played numerous times in 2007 and 2008 by Rush Limbaugh and appeared on the 2008 album We Hate the USA. It is sung by Shanklin to the tune of "Puff, the Magic Dragon". Shanklin impersonates black activist Al Sharpton, who regretfully sings that white people will vote for Barack Obama for President instead of Sharpton, because Obama is a magical Negro (a term previously popularized by Spike Lee[3]), not a real black man from the "hood".
Barack the Magic Negro - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is their game.

They wait to pounce on every word a conservative says but when they're guilty of it they just misspoke.

I'm still waiting for Bill Maher to apologize for calling Sarah Palin, on HBO, a "Dumb ****". I'm still waiting for Obama to apologize for calling me and rest of the Tea Party members "Tea Baggers", which is the same thing as calling us a bunch of scrotum sucking faggots.

thumbsup.gif

Link? OH and I bet you think the term gay 90's is about back in the 90's people were all about same sex relationships, or 90 years old being gay?
Are you that fucking stupid, Rebecca? Or do you just play stupid on the internet?

I know you wingnuts like to attack the messenger, so go ahead and attack the Rightwing National Review Online:

Rise of an Epithet by Jay Nordlinger - National Review Online

Fucking moron.

"Barack the Magic Negro"[2] is a song by American political satirist Paul Shanklin who wrote and recorded it for the Rush Limbaugh Show as satire after it was first applied to presidential candidate Obama by movie and culture critic, David Ehrenstein, in a Los Angeles Times op ed column of March 19, 2007. It was played numerous times in 2007 and 2008 by Rush Limbaugh and appeared on the 2008 album We Hate the USA. It is sung by Shanklin to the tune of "Puff, the Magic Dragon". Shanklin impersonates black activist Al Sharpton, who regretfully sings that white people will vote for Barack Obama for President instead of Sharpton, because Obama is a magical Negro (a term previously popularized by Spike Lee[3]), not a real black man from the "hood".
Where in there does it say that Limbaugh's offensive parody was written by the Left?

Hint: nowhere.

thumbsup.gif

Are you that fucking stupid, Rebecca? Or do you just play stupid on the internet?

I know you wingnuts like to attack the messenger, so go ahead and attack the Rightwing National Review Online:

Fucking moron.

Are you sure he knew what the word meant? Thats the link I wanted to see little bitch cyndie. Stupid fucking whore.

Where in there does it say that Limbaugh's offensive parody was written by the Left?

Hint: nowhere.
The term was coined by the left stupid.

Fucking moron.

Are you sure he knew what the word meant? Thats the link I wanted to see little bitch cyndie. Stupid fucking whore.
Dishonest poster. Just as I said. Even when given the proof, you still cannot help but be dishonest.

Fucking moron.

Dishonest poster. Just as I said. Even when given the proof, you still cannot help but be dishonest.
Where is that link where he knew what the term meant? Not posting it makes you dishonest.

The only mud that momentarily stuck was criticism (white and black alike) concerning Obama's alleged "inauthenticty," as compared to such sterling examples of "genuine" blackness as Al Sharpton and Snoop Dogg. Speaking as an African American whose last name has led to his racial "credentials" being challenged — often several times a day — I know how pesky this sort of thing can be.

Obama the 'Magic Negro' - latimes.com

If you're an honest person you will watch the video before commenting

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAXmY7tbj4A]Is The "Barack The Magic Negro" Song Over The Top? - YouTube[/ame]

Where is that link where he knew what the term meant? Not posting it makes you dishonest.
The question at hand is who coined the term, not if that person also knew it was a sexual slang term.

Another perfect example of your dishonesty.

The question at hand is who coined the term, not if that person also knew it was a sexual slang term.

And my question is did he know what it meant? Where is that link?
Do you think the gay 90's mean a lot of people in the 90's were gay?

Who gives a shit?

You said:

This is their game.

thumbsup.gif

I gave you the link that proved my point.

Who gives a shit?

You said:

thumbsup.gif

Who gives a shit?

Your little pissy ass rant might have some meaning if you posted proof that he knew what it meant.

Who gives a shit?

You said:

Who gives a shit?

Your little pissy ass rant might have some meaning if you posted proof that he knew what it meant.

Hey stupid.........remember the sign carried by a teabagger that said "teabag the liberal Dems before they teabag you"?

Yet again a total fail you big cracked sorry excuse for a plumber.

Forum List

Back