Sponsors are dropping rush.

Wow these sponsors are gonna show Rush the error of his way....

Yawn.....

I'd bet 99 out of 100 that are Bitching, don't even listen to Rush. Totalitarian Witch Hunt. They Cannot handle Rush in Open Debate, so Character Assassination is their only weapon. Only by pressuring Sponsors, intimidating them, do they have any power. I'd say that we should do that also, but that is not our style. We are above that.

Yawn.....

I'd bet 99 out of 100 that are Bitching, don't even listen to Rush. Totalitarian Witch Hunt. They Cannot handle Rush in Open Debate, so Character Assassination is their only weapon. Only by pressuring Sponsors, intimidating them, do they have any power. I'd say that we should do that also, but that is not our style. We are above that.

This is their game.

They wait to pounce on every word a conservative says but when they're guilty of it they just misspoke.

I'm still waiting for Bill Maher to apologize for calling Sarah Palin, on HBO, a "Dumb ****". I'm still waiting for Obama to apologize for calling me and rest of the Tea Party members "Tea Baggers", which is the same thing as calling us a bunch of scrotum sucking faggots.

Yawn.....

This is their game.

They wait to pounce on every word a conservative says but when they're guilty of it they just misspoke.

I'm still waiting for Bill Maher to apologize for calling Sarah Palin, on HBO, a "Dumb ****". I'm still waiting for Obama to apologize for calling me and rest of the Tea Party members "Tea Baggers", which is the same thing as calling us a bunch of scrotum sucking faggots.

When did they lose the pillow cases and sheets? The new KKK doesn't need to hide their faces because they control the Media, the Popular Opinion, through misinformation, and the Courts? Is that it? Tar and Feathering, Witch Burnings, what else do they have? Oh yeah, the IRS, Immigration Control, It's like the Ministry of Love is just Overflowing here. I can feel that tingle up my leg.... No Really. :eusa_drool:

Here is the difference. He apologized, was suspended and still to this day say he was wrong for what he did.

Rush on the other hand is saying even more shit.

That is the difference between the left and the right and I dare you to dispute this.
Only shows that the left is weak and the right is stronger in this case, especially when it comes to a quick total apology to be given by the weaker (Mr.Ed).. Rush didnot totally apologize, because he is not totally wrong, but Ed was totally wrong, and so his (Mr.Ed's) total apology came quicker than Rush's did as a result of.

There is a difference in a man knowing he is wrong and aologizing quickly for it (Mr.Ed), and a man that knows he is right 99%, but is forced to apologize due to the idiocy & obsurdity of political correctness that is going on in this world right now, in which defies one being right to the inth degree anymore.

Not a complete fan of Rush, but I can see by what he was trying to adress for us, and in an obsurd way he does it, and this in order to adress the obsurdity found within the issue, even though it was done in a sort of shrude unorthodoxed way, people know Rush and how he is (no suprizes) here, but for political destruction purposes, they gladly pounced on this. B )

Flame on!

I have a question....If sponsors are dropping Rush Limbaugh, will that mean there will be dead air where there would have been a commercial? :confused:

I'm sure that CBS News can fill it with wonderful news about the massive economic recovery we're in.

I heard the President giving a speech the other day...
(When is this guy NOTgiving a speech)...
Anyway he's going on about how many jobs HE created.
He used to say 1 million
Then it became 2 million
Recently it was 3 million
Now he's claiming 4 million....

Unemployment number reports stopped counting a bunch of people to help make Obama look good and still the UE rate is around 8.2 -8.3 %....

The left is walking around on air at their huge success and still after cooking the books UE
is still way up there...

Anybody other then his fans buying into this?... :lol:

What a bunch of gonads we have on this site.........think Limbaughs ratings are going to tank and sponsors will flee.

Dollar to a stale donut Monday's ratings approach an all time high.

Listen..........any time you see the k00ks going ballistic on Limbuagh, it is for one reason: he's schooling the k00k left........and in this case, its about highlighting the liberal ideology that there is no such thing as personal responsibility. A huge majority of women are not like Fluke.........spreading for every swinging dick on the planet!!

By the way.......does anybody kow if Fluke has been poked by a truck because you can bet you can drive one in there by now!!

^^^^^^^^^
This is the face of the Republican Party in 2012. When you get your asses handed to you in November, this will be one big reason why.

I have a question....If sponsors are dropping Rush Limbaugh, will that mean there will be dead air where there would have been a commercial? :confused:
Perhaps he will get his high-brow writers to come up with more "Barack The Magic Negro" bits to entertain his sycophantic dittoheads?

Name one sponsor that's dropped Limbaugh.
Sleep Number Beds, for one.

There was another, also, as of yesterday.

I bet there are Tempur-Pedic trucks heading to Rush's house right now with new beds to replace the Sleep Numbers.

Tune in Monday at noon EST.
I realize that yours is a love that could never be diminished by anything your master says.

Question: are you going to put another yard sign on your property this fall calling the President a ******, like you did in 2008?

Sleep Number Beds, for one.

There was another, also, as of yesterday.

I bet there are Tempur-Pedic trucks heading to Rush's house right now with new beds to replace the Sleep Numbers.

I realize that yours is a love that could never be diminished by anything your master says.

Question: are you going to put another yard sign on your property this fall calling the President a ******, like you did in 2008?
You just fell into the trap in which you are complaining about....Hilarious when one keeps on yapping, and then falls into the same crap he or she is accusing another of....Bahwahahahaha....

Yawn.....

I don't know if I've ever seen an honest post from you on this forum.

Weak tea: Politico reports right-wing boycott of MSNBC following tea party documentary, “not really working” | Media Matters for America

Right-wing group boycotts Google for opposing Prop. 8. | ThinkProgress

Wake up and LIVE: The Right-wing Boycott of Thin Mints

Right-Wing Group Wants to Boycott Toys"R"Us for Selling Gay "Archie" Comic | Complex

Right Wing Group Calls For Boycott Of Jewish-Owned Stores That Employ Arabs - FailedMessiah.com

PageOneQ | Daily Show ridicules right wing boycott of McDonald's over gay 'culture war'

Right-Wing Talk Radio Hosts Call for GM Boycott - U.S. News Rankings and Reviews

Yawn.....

I don't know if I've ever seen an honest post from you on this forum.

Weak tea: Politico reports right-wing boycott of MSNBC following tea party documentary, “not really working” | Media Matters for America

Right-wing group boycotts Google for opposing Prop. 8. | ThinkProgress

Wake up and LIVE: The Right-wing Boycott of Thin Mints

Right-Wing Group Wants to Boycott Toys"R"Us for Selling Gay "Archie" Comic | Complex

Right Wing Group Calls For Boycott Of Jewish-Owned Stores That Employ Arabs - FailedMessiah.com

PageOneQ | Daily Show ridicules right wing boycott of McDonald's over gay 'culture war'

Right-Wing Talk Radio Hosts Call for GM Boycott - U.S. News Rankings and Reviews
And that list of supporting evidence makes your argument look real weak.

Yawn.....

This is their game.

You were coined teabaggers by one of your own.

But continue lying about it!
thumbsup.gif

I have a better idea, keep the commercials and move the dead air to in between them. Give everyone a little peace in life.

Perhaps he will get his high-brow writers to come up with more "Barack The Magic Negro" bits to entertain his sycophantic dittoheads?

Hey dumbass the magic negro came from the left.
"The Left" did not write Rush Limbaugh's offensive attempt at humor.

You just fell into the trap in which you are complaining about....Hilarious when one keeps on yapping, and then falls into the same crap he or she is accusing another of....Bahwahahahaha....
Try that again in English.

Forum List

Back