Sponsors are dropping rush.

Clearly he stepped in it...but he isn't running for public office. The real damage was done to the GOP by Ricky. PigMan just added insult to injury and turned up the volume on something the conz would have wanted to let melt away in the next news cycle. Now they have to double down on what will probably be the biggest gaff of the nomination proccess.

They are SSOOOooo...fucked on this issue.

i tend to think that the wh is treating this whole thing like a gift from the gods..

especially after prez called the 'slut' in question and said her parents should be proud of her.

:)

It didn't hurt Obama.

i just said he[wh] is probably thinking it is a gift from the gods...

it made him look like a gentlemen and he stood up for her.
of course it didnt hurt him.

i tend to think that the wh is treating this whole thing like a gift from the gods..

especially after prez called the 'slut' in question and said her parents should be proud of her.

:)

It didn't hurt Obama.

i just said he[wh] is probably thinking it is a gift from the gods...

it made him look like a gentlemen and he stood up for her.
of course it didnt hurt him.

No.. You said "wh"... There are probably 800 people associated with "wh".

I said "Obama"...

I said "It didn't hurt Obama"...

Then You acted like a twit that is looking for an argument....

Because you are to dumb to notice I was agreeing with you.

wow...

ok well when i said 'wh' i meant obama. my bad on that and im certainly not a twit and have absolutely no desire to argue with anyone. if i was not clear with what i was trying to say then you have my apology.

and really i am sure that i said nothing that would warrant a personal attack.

Last edited:
No question.

Boehner and Romney are terrified of Rush.

I didn't ask you dopey...
I've seen more about by Rush than the actual leader, heard that Rush helped run off Steele, and know he has been yapping longer than most of the talking heads. No, I know he isn't the FORMAL head but with the publicity he gets, who in the Republican party can cross him?

sooo, hes not.he ran off steele? why becasue steel was a bad chair and didn't run for the post again? so that equals rush ran him off?

ispo facto; personalities at cbs abc nbc cnn give you your marching orders then?

Well of course steel had to go he had insurance for the RNC that covered abortions :)

why didn't the RNC just give their employees that money and let them buy their own insurance without abortion coverage?
Would have raised more federal taxes too.

Last edited:
Who gives a shit about Rush? Not me.

In facts, the vast majority of threads about Rush, are started by left leaning posters.

Reason being, there is NO POSITIVE THING that can be said about him, only negative things, therefor, the left posts.

Get it.

And Rush is not suspended? Why?
Ever see me defend Ed Shultz? Heck I have never even seen the guy on TV.

Righties are defending Rush though.

Rush owns the program he works in. He can't suspend himself.

He can be driven off the air, but that wouldn't be a punishment to fit the crime.

I think an apology would suffice.

It worked for Ed Schultz.

That will never, EVER happen. Rush is a republican.

Two-if-by-Tea-thumb-250x300.jpg

the official drink of the Tea Party.

wow...

ok well when i said 'wh' i meant obama. my bad on that and im certainly not a twit and have absolutely no desire to argue with anyone. if i was not clear with what i was trying to say then you have my apology.

and really i am sure that i said nothing that would warrant a personal attack.

WOW! You think THAT was an attack? I was just jokin around. :lol: I said "twit" because it was the least offensive adjective I could think of in the moment. Trust me on this....When I am attacking there will be no doubt in your mind.. The good news is that I do not forsee an occasion that I will attack YOU.

Carry on.

from the carbonite website

“No one with daughters the age of Sandra Fluke, and I have two, could possibly abide the insult and abuse heaped upon this courageous and well-intentioned young lady. Mr. Limbaugh, with his highly personal attacks on Miss Fluke, overstepped any reasonable bounds of decency. Even though Mr. Limbaugh has now issued an apology, we have nonetheless decided to withdraw our advertising from his show. We hope that our action, along with the other advertisers who have already withdrawn their ads, will ultimately contribute to a more civilized public discourse.”

another sponsor tells limbaugh to go f himself

from the carbonite website

“No one with daughters the age of Sandra Fluke, and I have two, could possibly abide the insult and abuse heaped upon this courageous and well-intentioned young lady. Mr. Limbaugh, with his highly personal attacks on Miss Fluke, overstepped any reasonable bounds of decency. Even though Mr. Limbaugh has now issued an apology, we have nonetheless decided to withdraw our advertising from his show. We hope that our action, along with the other advertisers who have already withdrawn their ads, will ultimately contribute to a more civilized public discourse.”

another sponsor tells limbaugh to go f himself
If true, oh thank GOD! I was sick of their commercials. They'll be replaced shortly. No worries.

Forum List

Back