Spoiled rich kids

I thought liberals LOVED kids? You hate them because they were not shot dead by a gun? Ya fuck

I thought liberals LOVED kids? You hate them because they were not shot dead by a gun? Ya fuck

It's not the kids they hate per se, it's the fact that their parents are rich and, by default, so are the children. The kids get to have comfortable lives, at least until they hit their teen years and totally fuck themselves up...

Bottom line, just as Snookie stated, they're jealous. Perhaps the most honest statement I've seen on this board in quite some time. Kind of leads me to believe that jealousy is the root of the whole "take from them, give to everyone else" mentality exhibited by some liberals...

wtf? They're kids - so what they have rich parents. Get back to us if and when they become assholes and douche bags.

It's not the kids they hate per se, it's the fact that their parents are rich and, by default, so are the children. The kids get to have comfortable lives, at least until they hit their teen years and totally fuck themselves up...

Bottom line, just as Snookie stated, they're jealous. Perhaps the most honest statement I've seen on this board in quite some time. Kind of leads me to believe that jealousy is the root of the whole "take from them, give to everyone else" mentality exhibited by some liberals...

PUHleeeease. THAT isn't a liberal, THAT is a very badly knitted "conservative" sock.

Spoiled brats, the lot of them. Especially that Suri Cruise.

Honestly I thought her's was the least ridiculous on the list. $2K for a kids coat is excessive, but not too outrageous when you look at what clothing costs.

It took people and materials to manufacturer, prepare and sell those items. It kept people in work and stimulated the economy to an extent. If the child grows up "right" or spoiled it is the parent(s)' responsibility. Money/material things is merely one form of spoiling a child and being super rich is not a requirement, over indulgence is.

I bet the Guatemalans who make our shirts for two bucks a day look at the smiling happy faces on the cover of a Sears catalog from the US and think, "I hate them."

Everything is relative. Remember that the next time you are whining 7-Eleven is out of cherry Slurpees.

The average American lives better than a Caesar of the Roman Empire.

I can listen to a dead guy sing to me from a tiny flat metal box in my pocket. Two thousand years ago, if you wanted to hear the dead sing to a wicked backbeat, you had to have seven pounds of brain damage and smoke a lot of opium!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back