Spike Lee: Obama will demolish Romney in the debates

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
“Once we get to the debates my man is going to tear him up!”

:cuckoo:

Obama didn't even beat McCain in the debates. Although, the media cited rigged polls to the contrary. This time it'll be worse because Romney will tear Obama up. He's an amateur that f'd up the country whereas Romney is a well polished business man and politician and debater. He'll tear him limb from limb. It won't even be close. I'll just be laughing my ass off at that shmuck imposter for three straight debates. :D

He's right.

Romney is a poor debater..

And lately he's been telling a load of whoppers.

Like..that it was him that saved the auto industry.

I can't wait.

Only the people who want to be impressed by Obama's standard bullshit will be impressed by Obama's standard bullshit.

The rest of us will laugh our ass off at him as Romney eviscerates him.

Obama didn't even beat McCain in the debates. Although, the media cited rigged polls to the contrary. This time it'll be worse because Romney will tear Obama up. He's an amateur that f'd up the country whereas Romney is a well polished business man and politician and debater. He'll tear him limb from limb. It won't even be close. I'll just be laughing my ass off at that shmuck imposter for three straight debates. :D

And, should Romney win, Spike Lee will tweet the Romneys address and the address of Romney family members to The New Black Panthers.

And, should Romney win, Spike Lee will tweet the Romneys address and the address of Romney family members to The New Black Panthers.

Yeah..all 10 of them.

And if Romney's private security force don't make dog meat of them..the Secret Service will.

Unlike Gabby Giffords..who got Spotlighted by Palin.

She couldn't afford a private security force, unfortunately.

Yeah..all 10 of them.

And if Romney's private security force don't make dog meat of them..the Secret Service will.

What a bullshit thing to say...
:mad:

Robmoney has a hard time remembering what he is supposed to believe at any given momment.

He will get shrunk in the debates

obama just needs to keep his mouth shut. Did you hear him tell the public why he didn't visit Wisconsin? "I gotta lot of responsibilities" (and you aren't that important).

Yeah..all 10 of them.

And she didn't get shot by anyone connected to Palin... or the TEA Party... or even a Republican... she got shot by someone whose friends described him as 'left wing, a liberal'. Go figure.

Yeah..all 10 of them.

What would you expect from someone who said he hoped that Obama would be assassinated just to prove him right... the guy is an amoral freak.

Yeah..all 10 of them.

And she didn't get shot by anyone connected to Palin... or the TEA Party... or even a Republican... she got shot by someone whose friends described him as 'left wing, a liberal'. Go figure.

Swallow is the worst kind of dishonest Leftist.

He fails to mention that Gifford followed her assailant on youtube and that they were probably ex-lovers or something.

Let's hope he tweets the right address.

what the fuck?

now you are spreading rumors about a woman who got shot in the head?

Yeah..all 10 of them.

Ya think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDiZZYCAs]Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences. - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah..all 10 of them.

Who the media instantly labeled as a right-wing veteran at the time of the shooting, then had to backtrack all the way...left-wing scumbag press.

Yeah..all 10 of them.

Before he went insane and completely changed so that his freinds would refuse to see him.

Then in his insanity he was right wing

Yeah..all 10 of them.

Swallow is the worst kind of dishonest Leftist.

He fails to mention that Gifford followed her assailant on youtube and that they were probably ex-lovers or something.

FaggotFire, being a delusional homo is no way to go through life.

Although I know you won't stop tryin'.

Forum List

Back