Spike Lee: Obama will demolish Romney in the debates

Yeah..all 10 of them.

And if Romney's private security force don't make dog meat of them..the Secret Service will.

Unlike Gabby Giffords..who got Spotlighted by Palin.
She couldn't afford a private security force, unfortunately.

What a bullshit thing to say...
:mad:

What would you expect from someone who said he hoped that Obama would be assassinated just to prove him right... the guy is an amoral freak.

You internet bullshit..is just that you nazi piece of sandy vaginal waste.

Yeah..all 10 of them.

And if Romney's private security force don't make dog meat of them..the Secret Service will.

And she didn't get shot by anyone connected to Palin... or the TEA Party... or even a Republican... she got shot by someone whose friends described him as 'left wing, a liberal'. Go figure.

Before he went insane and completely changed so that his freinds would refuse to see him.

Then in his insanity he was right wing

More lies by the resident mocker of truth.

And Spike Lee's racial opinion is supposed to mean WHAT to me exactly?

“Once we get to the debates my man is going to tear him up!”

:cuckoo:

Obama didn't even beat McCain in the debates. Although, the media cited rigged polls to the contrary. This time it'll be worse because Romney will tear Obama up. He's an amateur that f'd up the country whereas Romney is a well polished business man and politician and debater. He'll tear him limb from limb. It won't even be close. I'll just be laughing my ass off at that shmuck imposter for three straight debates. :D

Spike Lee is a racist and a hater of the very worst kind. He is completely incapable of grasping anything other than his "man" appears to be black.

Yeah..all 10 of them.

What would you expect from someone who said he hoped that Obama would be assassinated just to prove him right... the guy is an amoral freak.

Wow. What a vile waste of flesh.

Yeah..all 10 of them.

And she didn't get shot by anyone connected to Palin... or the TEA Party... or even a Republican... she got shot by someone whose friends described him as 'left wing, a liberal'. Go figure.

Who the media instantly labeled as a right-wing veteran at the time of the shooting, then had to backtrack all the way...left-wing scumbag press.

Eyeah..

The guy shot up a bunch of Democrats.

Nothing political about that..

Oh wait..he was a "left winger"..

That's the ticket.

:eusa_eh:

Yeah..all 10 of them.

Ya think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDiZZYCAs]Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences. - YouTube[/ame]

We all know that the GG shooter was deranged and legally insane. Do you know what that means? It means that reality has no bearing on his mindset. But you keep cherry picking.

Anyhow, Gabby Giffords didn't expose Republicans; she exposed Democrats. They refused to hold a special election b/c a Republican might win. They instead allowed a whole district of people to be disenfranchised. That's just zero values.

I agree with all of the posters that Spike Lee is a hack. But he still holds water on the left and in the black community. So it's a worthy item to show how delusional the left's icons are.

Ya think?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tTDiZZYCAs]Gabrielle Giffords warns Sarah Palin there will be consequences. - YouTube[/ame]

We all know that the GG shooter was deranged and legally insane. Do you know what that means? It means that reality has no bearing on his mindset. But you keep cherry picking.

Anyhow, Gabby Giffords didn't expose Republicans; she exposed Democrats. They refused to hold a special election b/c a Republican might win. They instead allowed a whole district of people to be disenfranchised. That's just zero values.

The Associated Press: Special election in Arizona to replace Giffords

:eusa_liar:

Special election in Arizona to replace Giffords

By KEVIN FREKING, Associated Press – 30 minutes ago

PHOENIX (AP) — Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' hand-picked Democratic candidate squared off Tuesday in a special House election in Arizona against the Republican she narrowly beat just months before she was shot. It was a hard-fought preview of the broader fall campaign to come.

“Once we get to the debates my man is going to tear him up!”

Obama didn't even beat McCain in the debates. Although, the media cited rigged polls to the contrary. This time it'll be worse because Romney will tear Obama up. He's an amateur that f'd up the country whereas Romney is a well polished business man and politician and debater. He'll tear him limb from limb. It won't even be close. I'll just be laughing my ass off at that shmuck imposter for three straight debates. :D

I guess you guys haven't been watching the debates for some time.

They go like this:

MODERATOR: What's your favorite color?

ROMNEY: Pinstripe!

OBAMA: Michelle!

MODERATOR: What did you eat for breakfast today?

ROMNEY: A stationery company.

OBAMA: Bacon. Good, Christian fatback pork, yessir!

MODERATOR: Please take the next ten seconds to explain how you will turn our economy around...

ROMNEY: On Day One, I will cut taxes. And then I wi-

MODERATOR: I'm sorry, Governor, we're out of time.

Last edited:
Barack Obama's Worst Nightmare

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Og2xv2cnaQ]**Barbara from Harlem - Patriot Powderkeg** Pomona, NY Oct. 15, 2011 - YouTube[/ame]

PHOENIX (AP) — Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' hand-picked Democratic candidate squared off Tuesday in a special House election in Arizona against the Republican she narrowly beat just months before she was shot. It was a hard-fought preview of the broader fall campaign to come.

That's two years later dude when another election was coming anyways. They intentionally ran out the clock. They allowed a district to be unrepresented for two years.

That's two years later dude when another election was coming anyways. They intentionally ran out the clock. They allowed a district to be unrepresented for two years.

Moving goalposts?

Moving goalposts?

There's no moving goalposts. I had no idea that a special election was finally being held. I know that Dems intentionally stifled it when it was clear that she would no longer be able to do her job. That reality has still not changed. It's you who are moving the goal posts.

Let's see him defend his plans lol

Romney's ACTUAL plan- Cut taxes on rich, destroy Medicare/aid, Health Reform, raise pentagon spending, cut regs on Wall St, worry about debt in 2035...BRILLIANT

Moving goalposts?

There's no moving goalposts. I had no idea that a special election was finally being held. I know that Dems intentionally stifled it when it was clear that she would no longer be able to do her job. That reality has still not changed. It's you who are moving the goal posts.

I didn't move anything.

You posted something that was patently untrue.

Before he went insane and completely changed so that his freinds would refuse to see him.

Then in his insanity he was right wing

More lies by the resident mocker of truth.

he shot and killed people for attending a meeting with their democratic rep.

He did this in a state that was overflowing with hate speach from the right aimed at the left.

If it had nothing to do with it why did the republicans immediately clean up their act?

And, should Romney win, Spike Lee will tweet the Romneys address and the address of Romney family members to The New Black Panthers.

Yeah..all 10 of them.

Oh, yeah. Jared Loughner NEVER would have known that Gabrielle Giffords was a US Congresswoman or found her at that public appearance at a fucking Safeway Supermarket if only Sarah Palin hadn't outted all that highly private information by pointing out that Giffords was up for re-election, and the Republican Party MIGHT want to try to replace her.

Fuck off and die, you lying piece of shit leftist VULTURE. That's over-the-top vulgar and disgusting even for you, Obama's personal cockholster. My Congresswoman nearly died, my city was torn up with the horror, and you jackals just keep hovering around, shoving your hands into the wound so you can wave the blood around like a banner. Pretty sad when a conservative Republican values Giffords more as a human being than the evil troglodytic filth of her own party.

Forum List

Back