Spike Lee: Obama will demolish Romney in the debates

And, should Romney win, Spike Lee will tweet the Romneys address and the address of Romney family members to The New Black Panthers.

Yeah..all 10 of them.

And if Romney's private security force don't make dog meat of them..the Secret Service will.

Unlike Gabby Giffords..who got Spotlighted by Palin.

She couldn't afford a private security force, unfortunately.

Oh, yeah. Jared Loughner NEVER would have known that Gabrielle Giffords was a US Congresswoman or found her at that public appearance at a fucking Safeway Supermarket if only Sarah Palin hadn't outted all that highly private information by pointing out that Giffords was up for re-election, and the Republican Party MIGHT want to try to replace her.

Fuck off and die, you lying piece of shit leftist VULTURE. That's over-the-top vulgar and disgusting even for you, Obama's personal cockholster. My Congresswoman nearly died, my city was torn up with the horror, and you jackals just keep hovering around, shoving your hands into the wound so you can wave the blood around like a banner. Pretty sad when a conservative Republican values Giffords more as a human being than the evil troglodytic filth of her own party.

^This basically displays the conservative mindset. In a space..where there are people different from them..they want those people dead.

That's what happened to Giffords..and the other democrats there.

They were set upon by a lunatic encouraged by the right wing.

Like this poster.

If she could get away with it..she'd put a bullet in my brain.

And she didn't get shot by anyone connected to Palin... or the TEA Party... or even a Republican... she got shot by someone whose friends described him as 'left wing, a liberal'. Go figure.

Who the media instantly labeled as a right-wing veteran at the time of the shooting, then had to backtrack all the way...left-wing scumbag press.

Eyeah..

The guy shot up a bunch of Democrats.

Nothing political about that..

Oh wait..he was a "left winger"..

That's the ticket.

:eusa_eh:

Jared Loughner was a crazy stalker. Period. End of discussion.

And let me repeat now what I said to TruthDoesn'tExist, and make it clear that it applies to both of you: it's obvious to me that your only regret about the Giffords shooting is that she didn't die, so you'd REALLY have some political capital out of it.

Who the media instantly labeled as a right-wing veteran at the time of the shooting, then had to backtrack all the way...left-wing scumbag press.

Eyeah..

That's the ticket.

Jared Loughner was a crazy stalker. Period. End of discussion.

And let me repeat now what I said to TruthDoesn'tExist, and make it clear that it applies to both of you: it's obvious to me that your only regret about the Giffords shooting is that she didn't die, so you'd REALLY have some political capital out of it.

What ya do that night after Giffords was shot? Did you have some champagne after a hit on the crack pipe?

Must of been a real nice celebration.

Who else you want dead? I mean besides me and Giffords?

Big list I bet..

And, should Romney win, Spike Lee will tweet the Romneys address and the address of Romney family members to The New Black Panthers.

Yeah..all 10 of them.

And if Romney's private security force don't make dog meat of them..the Secret Service will.

Oh, yeah. Jared Loughner NEVER would have known that Gabrielle Giffords was a US Congresswoman or found her at that public appearance at a fucking Safeway Supermarket if only Sarah Palin hadn't outted all that highly private information by pointing out that Giffords was up for re-election, and the Republican Party MIGHT want to try to replace her.

Fuck off and die, you lying piece of shit leftist VULTURE. That's over-the-top vulgar and disgusting even for you, Obama's personal cockholster. My Congresswoman nearly died, my city was torn up with the horror, and you jackals just keep hovering around, shoving your hands into the wound so you can wave the blood around like a banner. Pretty sad when a conservative Republican values Giffords more as a human being than the evil troglodytic filth of her own party.

Talk about over the top RW hate...:eusa_whistle::cuckoo:

We all know that the GG shooter was deranged and legally insane. Do you know what that means? It means that reality has no bearing on his mindset. But you keep cherry picking.

Anyhow, Gabby Giffords didn't expose Republicans; she exposed Democrats. They refused to hold a special election b/c a Republican might win. They instead allowed a whole district of people to be disenfranchised. That's just zero values.

The Associated Press: Special election in Arizona to replace Giffords

:eusa_liar:

Special election in Arizona to replace Giffords

By KEVIN FREKING, Associated Press – 30 minutes ago

PHOENIX (AP) — Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' hand-picked Democratic candidate squared off Tuesday in a special House election in Arizona against the Republican she narrowly beat just months before she was shot. It was a hard-fought preview of the broader fall campaign to come.

Yeah, a year-and-a-half after she was shot.

Just another example of how the festering worm shit that is the Democrat Party and its adherents - that would be you, ass munch - don't give a hot damn about anything but their political power. Shot Congresswoman? Woo hoo! Let's figure out how to blame the Republicans for it! Sure is a shame she didn't DIE so we can REALLY beat 'em up! Disenfranchisement? We only care about that when it's illegal aliens and felons involved! The actual, REAL citizens of Arizona CD8 can go without representation forever as long as we get what we want!

That's two years later dude when another election was coming anyways. They intentionally ran out the clock. They allowed a district to be unrepresented for two years.

Moving goalposts?

There's no moving goalposts. I had no idea that a special election was finally being held. I know that Dems intentionally stifled it when it was clear that she would no longer be able to do her job. That reality has still not changed. It's you who are moving the goal posts.

The special election is today. Giffords held onto her seat without being able to do the job for an entire year after her shooting just so the Democrats could claim it on their roster.

If Sallow wants brownie points for his pond scum party "generously" allowing CD8 to FINALLY acquire representation again, he can smear his shriveled-up private parts with honey and go sit over an anthill.

We all know that the GG shooter was deranged and legally insane. Do you know what that means? It means that reality has no bearing on his mindset. But you keep cherry picking.

Anyhow, Gabby Giffords didn't expose Republicans; she exposed Democrats. They refused to hold a special election b/c a Republican might win. They instead allowed a whole district of people to be disenfranchised. That's just zero values.

The Associated Press: Special election in Arizona to replace Giffords

:eusa_liar:

Special election in Arizona to replace Giffords

By KEVIN FREKING, Associated Press – 30 minutes ago

PHOENIX (AP) — Former Rep. Gabrielle Giffords' hand-picked Democratic candidate squared off Tuesday in a special House election in Arizona against the Republican she narrowly beat just months before she was shot. It was a hard-fought preview of the broader fall campaign to come.

Yeah, a year-and-a-half after she was shot.

Just another example of how the festering worm shit that is the Democrat Party and its adherents - that would be you, ass munch - don't give a hot damn about anything but their political power. Shot Congresswoman? Woo hoo! Let's figure out how to blame the Republicans for it! Sure is a shame she didn't DIE so we can REALLY beat 'em up! Disenfranchisement? We only care about that when it's illegal aliens and felons involved! The actual, REAL citizens of Arizona CD8 can go without representation forever as long as we get what we want!

Who else you want shot?

You gonna "man up" and do it yourself? Or you gonna find a crazy to do it..

Like Palin.

“Once we get to the debates my man is going to tear him up!”

:cuckoo:

Obama didn't even beat McCain in the debates. Although, the media cited rigged polls to the contrary. This time it'll be worse because Romney will tear Obama up. He's an amateur that f'd up the country whereas Romney is a well polished business man and politician and debater. He'll tear him limb from limb. It won't even be close. I'll just be laughing my ass off at that shmuck imposter for three straight debates. :D

Wow, a Hollywood race warlord slobbers all over himself to give his opinion about Obama's debating skills.

This sort of news is the stuff that legends are made of.

So no one should call for a politician to be booted out at the next election? Really?

And the Safeway Supermarket gathering was a sooper sekrit meeting? A SAFEWAY? Really?

Or are you saying it was a Top Secret that a Congresswoman was up for re-election like every Congress critter is every two years? This was classified information? Really?

Some amazing illogic in that post.

Remember when Reagan got shot? Remember all the Democrats asking him to step down? No?

Because that didn't happen.

Quite the contrary. They encouraged him to get well and get back to work.

MODERATOR: How's it hangin'?

Romney: To the Right.

Obama: To the Left.

RIGHTWINGER: Boy, Mitt wiped the floor with him!

LEFTIE: Man, Obama wiped the floor with him!

Moving goalposts?

There's no moving goalposts. I had no idea that a special election was finally being held. I know that Dems intentionally stifled it when it was clear that she would no longer be able to do her job. That reality has still not changed. It's you who are moving the goal posts.

The special election is today. Giffords held onto her seat without being able to do the job for an entire year after her shooting just so the Democrats could claim it on their roster.

If Sallow wants brownie points for his pond scum party "generously" allowing CD8 to FINALLY acquire representation again, he can smear his shriveled-up private parts with honey and go sit over an anthill.

She was trying to recover a gun shot wound to the head, skank. She had no way of knowing how her recovery would turn out.

Before he went insane and completely changed so that his freinds would refuse to see him.

Then in his insanity he was right wing

More lies by the resident mocker of truth.

he shot and killed people for attending a meeting with their democratic rep.

He did this in a state that was overflowing with hate speach from the right aimed at the left.

If it had nothing to do with it why did the republicans immediately clean up their act?

No, you oozing twat. He shot people for being in the way while he fired at the woman he was stalking. Her political affiliation may be all-important to you, since it allows you to cynically use her injury and my city's tragedy for political gain like the reeking garbage you are, but it wasn't the point of the shooting at all. She just happened to be the Congressmember here at the time he went off the rails. If Jesse Kelly had beaten her in the last election like he almost did, he probably would have ended up being the focus of Loughner's obsession.

So no one should call for a politician to be booted out at the next election? Really?

And the Safeway Supermarket gathering was a sooper sekrit meeting? A SAFEWAY? Really?

Or are you saying it was a Top Secret that a Congresswoman was up for re-election like every Congress critter is every two years? This was classified information? Really?

Remember when Reagan got shot? Remember all the Democrats asking him to step down? No?

I don't blame anyone for Giffords' shooting except the shooter. He was a whackjob.

She was trying to recover a gun shot wound to the head, skank. She had no way of knowing how her recovery would turn out.

Don't bother.

The skank probably wants you dead.

In fact, his own people wanted to throw him under the bus when his Alzheimer's started to show. Oh yeah, and when he was shot, Alexander Haig tried to attempt a coup.

And she didn't get shot by anyone connected to Palin... or the TEA Party... or even a Republican... she got shot by someone whose friends described him as 'left wing, a liberal'. Go figure.

Eyeah..

That's the ticket.

Zeitgeist

Yeah..all 10 of them.

^This basically displays the conservative mindset. In a space..where there are people different from them..they want those people dead.

That's what happened to Giffords..and the other democrats there.

They were set upon by a lunatic encouraged by the right wing.

Like this poster.

If she could get away with it..she'd put a bullet in my brain.

Thanks for sharing more of your unseemly and evil glee over Gabrielle Giffords' injury and the deaths of my neighbors. It helps so much when you reveal yourself and your fellow Democrats as the heartless, calculating carrion eaters that you are. It's almost funny, how you believe you're actually fooling people, rather than revolting them.

Too bad she had the bad grace to live through it, and deprive you of a REALLY powerful political tool, huh?

Forum List

Back