Special Counsel Seeking Limited Gag Order on Trump in Election Case

Trump is again on right-wing TV, in interviews where he claims for the ump-teenth time that he had a right to the documents, and that they automatically became declassified.

If this DC judge allows this Trump needs to take it to the supreme court... this is still a free nation with freedom of speech especially political speech... this is getting ridiculous now... My guess is all of this will blow up in democrat faces.... and Trump will never see the inside of any of these courtrooms....

But the MSM can taint the jury pool 24/7.
Fuck off, weenie gene.
We all remember

"Lock her up"

you people do not really believe in a fair justice system

You people are fascists

Trump is again on right-wing TV, in interviews where he claims for the ump-teenth time that he had a right to the documents, and that they automatically became declassified.
Mr. Trump is trying to lay the groundwork for an:

'I'm not really a stable genius, I'm a dope" defense.

If this DC judge allows this Trump needs to take it to the supreme court... this is still a free nation with freedom of speech especially political speech... this is getting ridiculous now... My guess is all of this will blow up in democrat faces.... and Trump will never see the inside of any of these courtrooms....

You people are so delusional: :auiqs.jpg: Federal prosecutors have asked the judge overseeing former President Donald J. Trump’s indictment on charges of conspiring to overturn the 2020 election to impose “a narrowly tailored” gag order on him, citing his “near-daily” social media attacks on numerous people involved in the case..."

It's not Democrats who are prosecuting Mr. Trump. It's the Justice system.

Mr. Trump is already in the courtrooms.

Free speech? Trump is out on bail! He's a criminal defendant. :pinkygirly:

Large bold fonts are an indication of intellectual insecurity and impotence.
Do you realize how pathetically juvenile and stupid your profile Orange Cat thing is?

It's seriously difficult to take you seriously see that. Then there's the obnoxiously weird signatures many of you people put forward...

Neither were you people, when you demanded Hillary be locked up, and Mike Pence be hanged.

12 FOOT EXECUTIONER.jpg

Yeah... Actually they are. Exactly like "Jury instructions" is Jury Tampering. Educate yourself to the founders intent, as to how this Union should have been governed.
I wrote: "Censorship? You do know gag orders are not censorship .. try getting an education."

The founding generation vs the founders: not quite sure who you're speaking about, when you use such broad terms. Your uneducated style of arguing leaves lots to be desired. The founding generation's intents on government were open to challenges. The amendment options equal a sense that they did not believe their desires were written in stone.

And the framers did not give the document power, the people who ratified it did.

Forum List

Back