Speaker Ryan's Biggest Problem

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
His new office stinks of cigarette smoke. As he sleeps in his office instead of paying for a place to live in DC, it drives him up the wall. He's a health nut who rises early every morning to run, then works until 11pm, all that time in a stinky office is very annoying. Replacing the drapes is one solution. But, what to do about the rug?

No link and I don't care about the progressives asking for one. Stuff it! However, here's a story about him @ Paul Ryan May Surprise Us indicating “his honeymoon lasted all of 35 minutes.”

Ryan doesn't have a problem for a couple of years, and when nobody is looking he's pretty happy about it.

I don't know that that's his biggest challenge. In fact it might be his earliest victory.

That said, i actually have sympathy for him on it. So glad we're getting away from a culture that tolerates smoking

While I'm sure that the DC government has a law that prohibits smoking in offices, Federal buildings are not subject to local law.

For a while, Ryan will go home to his loved ones reeking of cigarette smoke. O, the indignity of it!

The smell of cigarettes if Ryan's biggest problem.

Reaaaaaly!

Not ISIS. Not Obama. Not overspending us into oblivion.

A smell in his office.

While I'm sure that the DC government has a law that prohibits smoking in offices, Federal buildings are not subject to local law.

For a while, Ryan will go home to his loved ones reeking of cigarette smoke. O, the indignity of it!

Smoking was banned in Federal buildings long before the states started smoking bans

His new office stinks of cigarette smoke. As he sleeps in his office instead of paying for a place to live in DC, it drives him up the wall. He's a health nut who rises early every morning to run, then works until 11pm, all that time in a stinky office is very annoying. Replacing the drapes is one solution. But, what to do about the rug?

No link and I don't care about the progressives asking for one. Stuff it! However, here's a story about him @ Paul Ryan May Surprise Us indicating “his honeymoon lasted all of 35 minutes.”

Living in a federal office should be against the law

What is he? A hobo?

Living in a federal office should be against the law

What is he? A hobo?
What does he think hes in? The boy scouts? Rent a room chisler!!!

While I think Ryan's obsession with Rand is unhealthy, I am beginning to wonder if he is going to make Kevin Spacey (House of Cards) look weak in comparison to him when Ryan snatches the Freedom Caucus by the scuff of the neck this week. They will be wailing and bailing once he gets done with them.

Want to bet on an immigration reform bill getting passed before the end of the year?

he said he won't touch immigration reform

As to the OP, why is he so cheap when his is getting paid handsomely by the taxpayers?

President Bill Clinton banned smoking in federal government buildings by executive order in 1997, after the administration of George H. W. Bush had twice considered and abandoned a similar policy.

18 years later and the office still smells like smoke? I can see why that might be Ryans biggest problem.

LMAO

While I think Ryan's obsession with Rand is unhealthy, I am beginning to wonder if he is going to make Kevin Spacey (House of Cards) look weak in comparison to him when Ryan snatches the Freedom Caucus by the scuff of the neck this week. They will be wailing and bailing once he gets done with them.

Want to bet on an immigration reform bill getting passed before the end of the year?

You do realize that Rand Paul is in the Senate, not the House, right?

You realize Harm's Way is not particularly good fiction though a fun story. Ryan is not necessarily a good Speaker but he will be a lot of entertainment.

You realize Harm's Way is not particularly good fiction though a fun story. Ryan is not necessarily a good Speaker but he will be a lot of entertainment.

What does that have to do with my post?

What does that have to do with my post?
The novel's art is a metaphor for Ryan's political life.

Forum List

Back