Speaker Ryan: Country First, or Party First?

the first thing to be done is overturn citizens united and get money out of politics. then congress members don't need to be beholden to big donors.

Who is the HildaBitch "beholdin" to?

i wouldn't know who that is wing nut.

now stay on topic and focus, loser.

Are you really this stupid? Of course you are.
Look bit*h, if don't want certain topics broached don't introduce them.
The Hildabitch is bought and paid for. You are jus too stupid to go look for yourself.
Of course she is but the way you are talking makes you seem like an uneducated rage head with few coherent thoughts. Turn down the rage, use proper grammar, use people's right names and maybe the other posters would respond to you as if you had something of value to say.

Apparently you think I should value what any Lefty thinks...huh.
Nope, piss off kid.
That's it, revel in your ignorance for you are the exact sort of voter the republicans want to be able to continue their own special brand of corruption.

nd

The Hildabitch is bought and paid for. You are jus too stupid to go look for yourself.
Of course she is but the way you are talking makes you seem like an uneducated rage head with few coherent thoughts. Turn down the rage, use proper grammar, use people's right names and maybe the other posters would respond to you as if you had something of value to say.

Nope, piss off kid.

apparently you think you're not worthless.

what you value is your meth.

Honey you aren't worth anymore than you can get on any corner in the US....say 20 bucks?

Nope, piss off kid.
That's it, revel in your ignorance for you are the exact sort of voter the republicans want to be able to continue their own special brand of corruption.

I revel in my ability to make you react kid. Now go away you are too stupid to worry about, I'd guess you and Jillian would be a good fit, she is selling and you are buying. (shrug)

the first thing to be done is overturn citizens united and get money out of politics. then congress members don't need to be beholden to big donors.

Nope, piss off kid.

Nice to see an honest post by a willfully ignorant conservative.

Nope, piss off kid.

he'd have to be smarter to be willfully ignorant.

Nope, piss off kid.

And you think Hillary is your "savior".
Dumbass.

Nope, piss off kid.

he'd have to be smarter to be willfully ignorant.

Pick a subject c**t, let's do it ;)

Nope, piss off kid.

I revel in my ability to make you react kid. Now go away you are too stupid to worry about, I'd guess you and Jillian would be a good fit, she is selling and you are buying. (shrug)
Pearls before swine, ignoring.

Nope, piss off kid.

Bye pussy.

All these people only know what they hear. They may care in some abstract manner but they are mainly concerned with appeasing various lobbyists and large donors. These are the people who get to tell them what America wants. Big money buys access and I am not sure there is any way to reverse the trend that culminated in the citizen's united decision.

Such a shallow response, but not unexpected. If you want to limit employers you must also limit unions and bundling.

it's so funny when rightwingnuts call obvious solutions "shallow".

if you were able to actually read, you'd see i said all money. or did that escape your limited reading ability?

although it's clear that the koch brothers have brainwashed the uneducated to think unions are a bad thing.

Nope, piss off kid.

isn't it cute how the angry braindead twit thinks he matters. my feeling is it's amusing to bat him around like a cat bats around a mouse.

but he's apparently too stupid to realize he's the playtoy

Nope, piss off kid.

isn't it cute how the angry braindead twit thinks he matters. my feeling is it's amusing to bat him around like a cat bats around a mouse.

Honey you've never been able to "bat" anyone around on your best day ;) You are simply too brain dead to even know that you aren't any better than Mr. Starkey on here.

NONE of them give a fuck.....what makes you think ANY of them do??

I do believe Kaine and HRC care, Trump doesn't and Pence puts ideology over people (he really believes he is going to heaven, when he accepted the nomination of VP in a Trump Administration he forfeited his "up" elevator ticket!

PULEEZE, the Clintons have always been about the Clintons and how much money and power they can steal. I know more than I wish I did about them and their connections to the power elites and the Bush crime family.

Nope, piss off kid.

My time is far too precious to waste on some dolt who cannot construct a decent argument.

Nope, piss off kid.

Shillian, you "toy" with no one and your opinion and what comes out of my dog's ass bears such a striking resemblance that it would be easier to tell the Olsen twins apart.....hope this helps, ya knows-nothing fraud.

Nope, piss off kid.

My time is far too precious to waste on some dolt who cannot construct a decent argument.

Your time isn't worth shit kid. Let me know when you want to have a "decent" argument. Nothing Jillian says is ever a "decent" argument.

Nope, piss off kid.

Honey you've never been able to "bat" anyone around on your best day ;) You are simply too brain dead to even know that you aren't any better than Mr. Starkey on here.

And yet all you are able to do is attack those who hold opinions which challenge you; demeaning people who are obviously more intelligent and informed than you. This last comment is not a personal attack, it is a statement of facts based on your words alone.l

Last edited:

And yet all you are able to do is attack those who hold opinions which challenge you; demeaning people who are obviously more intelligent and informed than you.

Clearly you are lost. You aren't able to keep up so if were you I'd just keep out. Occupied did the same thing, butted in midway after poor Jillian tried so desperately to run away.
Go play with the kids son.

Nope, piss off kid.

Shillian, you "toy" with no one and your opinion and what comes out of my dog's ass bears such a striking resemblance that it would be easier to tell the Olsen twins apart.....hope this helps, ya knows-nothing fraud.

that's the beauty of you uneducated, uninformed wingers... you're clueless.

but thanks for your typical garbage post. no doubt that passes for intellectual response to your limited little teeny mind.

you might also try learning to spell. although your hatred for people who shatter your little rightwingnuthackworld is amusing but not particularly compelling.

Forum List

Back