Speaker Ryan: Country First, or Party First?

Wry Catcher

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Francisco Bay Area
One might ask the same question of Senate Leader McConnell, Trump, HRC, Gov 's Pense and Kaine too. What do YOU think?

Does ambition drive each of them, or do some (one?) of them really give a damn about you and your family?

Pick one, tell us why or why not you believe he or she deserves to be a member of the power elite.

All these people only know what they hear. They may care in some abstract manner but they are mainly concerned with appeasing various lobbyists and large donors. These are the people who get to tell them what America wants. Big money buys access and I am not sure there is any way to reverse the trend that culminated in the citizen's united decision.

All these people only know what they hear. They may care in some abstract manner but they are mainly concerned with appeasing various lobbyists and large donors. These are the people who get to tell them what America wants. Big money buys access and I am not sure there is any way to reverse the trend that culminated in the citizen's united decision.
A lot of that will be up to the people to deny them access via boycotts of their products.

the first thing to be done is overturn citizens united and get money out of politics. then congress members don't need to be beholden to big donors.

the first thing to be done is overturn citizens united and get money out of politics. then congress members don't need to be beholden to big donors.
Such a shallow response, but not unexpected. If you want to limit employers you must also limit unions and bundling.

A lot of that will be up to the people to deny them access via boycotts of their products.
Boycotts are really only effective on a local level. If there was an effective strategy to get power back in the hands of the common man they would outlaw it.

Who is the HildaBitch "beholdin" to?

i wouldn't know who that is wing nut.

now stay on topic and focus, loser.

Only beholden to K. Street

Are you really this stupid? Of course you are.
Look bit*h, if don't want certain topics broached don't introduce them.
The Hildabitch is bought and paid for. You are jus too stupid to go look for yourself.

The Hildabitch is bought and paid for. You are jus too stupid to go look for yourself.
Of course she is corrupt but the way you are talking makes you seem like an uneducated rage head with few coherent thoughts. Turn down the rage, use proper grammar, use people's right names and maybe the other posters would respond to you as if you had something of value to say.

NONE of them give a fuck.....what makes you think ANY of them do??

I do believe Kaine and HRC care, Trump doesn't and Pence puts ideology over people (he really believes he is going to heaven, when he accepted the nomination of VP in a Trump Administration he forfeited his "up" elevator ticket!

Of course she is but the way you are talking makes you seem like an uneducated rage head with few coherent thoughts. Turn down the rage, use proper grammar, use people's right names and maybe the other posters would respond to you as if you had something of value to say.

Apparently you think I should value what any Lefty thinks...huh.
Nope, piss off kid.

Only beholden to K. Street

and dumb donald is beholden to russia because no one else will lend him money in the US because he's declared bankruptcy so many times.

so you were saying?

It's my opinion you haven't attended college, are poorly educated and our one of the classic angry and ignorant white guys. Don't vote if you're gong to vote for Trump, he is a disaster in the making!

Of course she is but the way you are talking makes you seem like an uneducated rage head with few coherent thoughts. Turn down the rage, use proper grammar, use people's right names and maybe the other posters would respond to you as if you had something of value to say.

Apparently you think I should value what any Lefty thinks...huh.
Nope, piss off kid.

apparently you think you're not worthless.

what you value is your meth.

It's my opinion you haven't attended college, are poorly educated and our one of the classic angry and ignorant white guys. Don't vote if you're gong to vote for Trump, he is a disaster in the making!

the troll is one of the uneducated that dumb donald likes so much.

Forum List

Back