'Spartacus' Calls For Ditching Kavanaugh, 'Guilty Or Innocent'

Democrats, totally exposed for despicably attempting to 'Herman Cain' Judge Kavanaugh, after being caught attempting to derail Kavanaugh's Confirmation by seeking to destroy the man's entire life with lies and fake accusers, no longer care who the hell knows they are simply out to prevent Kavanaugh from being Confirmed NO MATTER WHAT.

Of all the grand-standing, low-life, sexual assaulting, disgraceful POS Democrats to openly step forward to demand the Senate and President simply 'Drop Kavanaugh, guilty or not, and move on, is Senator "I sexually assaulted a girl in HS But I am Spartacus" Booker...

“Ultimately, not whether he's innocent or guilty -- this is not a trial -- but ultimately, have enough questions been raised that we should not move on to another candidate?” Booker, a potential 2020 presidential candidate, said on Capitol Hill Tuesday."

Booker, who is ADMITTEDLY GUILTY of what Kavanaugh has been FALSELY ACCUSED of - admittedly sexually assaulted a girl back in high school, claims just for being accused of sexual assault Kavanaugh is not qualified to be a member of the USSC while claiming his actual sexual assault of a woman has no bearing on his qualification to be a US Senator.....

:wtf:

Booker claims enough questions have resulted in from Ford's PROVEN FALSE / PERJUROUS TESTIMONY to disqualify Kavanaugh from remaining a USSC Justice nominee.

Unfortunately all of the questions have been answered, exposing all of the accusations against Kavanaugh to be a LIE!

Mitch McConnell should immediately file ethics charges against Booker for admittedly sexually assaulting a woman back in high school, disqualifying him from being a US Senator!

I actually agree with that loony asswipe on this one. Brett is not fit for the SC.
My opinion has nothing to do with these accusations. Its his Judicial record.

This is why Jeff Flake is so misguided. The extended FBI investigation is pointless. Dems will ignore the results. They want Kavanaugh gone.

Where is the investigation into Booker's sexual assault of a woman in high school?

OH YEAH, AN INVESTIGATION IS NOT NEEDED BECAUSE HE ADMITTED TO IT!

BOOT HIS ASS FROM THE SENATE, SENATOR McCONNELL!

I actually agree with that loony asswipe on this one. Brett is not fit for the SC.
Yes, of course. As D-Hirono stated, Kavanaugh's judgment can not be trusted as he does not embrace Liberal beliefs and ideology and values the life of children capable of living outside the womb!

Oh the Horror!

What a bunch of intolerant assholes who believe that THEY should still get to pick USSC Justices despite the majority of the American people rejecting them running the House, Senate and WH AND rejecting their liberals beliefs and ideology!

As Barry once said, snowflakes, 'If you want something different, win some election'.

Yes, of course. As D-Hirono stated, Kavanaugh's judgment can not be trusted as he does not embrace Liberal beliefs and ideology and values the life of children capable of living outside the womb!

Oh the Horror!

What a bunch of intolerant assholes who believe that THEY should still get to pick USSC Justices despite the majority of the American people rejecting them running the House, Senate and WH AND rejecting their liberals beliefs and ideology!

As Barry once said, snowflakes, 'If you want something different, win some election'.
Ok :dunno:

So awesome!

He is innocent, but he was mad that we accused him of gang rape, so he can’t possibly be a judge!!!!

Dimms are pathetic, but now we know the new playbook.

Baseless accusations of rape.

Then when accused gets upset at being falsely accused, say they don’t have the temperament to serve.

Meanwhile, the cvnt from Hawaii and that Gillibrand bitch howl like hyenas every chance they get.

Do they have the temperament so serve in the Senate?

Kavnaugh is obviously a very weak man. I think its the alcohol consumption. He goes on crying jags, is prone to outbursts of anger, spews wild conspiracy theories. He is the very opposite of jurisprudence.

And by the looks of his splotchy red face and the aforementioned character weaknesses, he may be an active alcoholic. We don't need an alkie on the bench, we need him to check into a rehab.

'Spartacus' is an ADMNITTED sexual assaulter; yet, he is calling for Kavanaugh to be denied USSC Confirmation based on proven false accusations.

Exactly. His views on the Fourth Amendment should give everyone pause, but that doesn't merit much discussion from the blind tribalists.

I can see why the ABA pulled its recommendation of Kavanaugh several years ago, and why they did again last week.

He's not up to the job. He really shouldn't be a judge at all. He does not think clearly, he is definitely not objective, and he is way too emotionally unstable.

And he lied under oath. A judge cannot be lying under oath!

I very much want another conservative judge on the Supreme Court, but not this one.

So awesome!

He is innocent, but he was mad that we accused him of gang rape, so he can’t possibly be a judge!!!!

Dimms are pathetic, but now we know the new playbook.

Baseless accusations of rape.

Then when accused gets upset at being falsely accused, say they don’t have the temperament to serve.

Meanwhile, the cvnt from Hawaii and that Gillibrand bitch howl like hyenas every chance they get.

Do they have the temperament so serve in the Senate?

I guess Democraps believe that if they try to destroy your name, reputation, life's work, your future, your family, and your marriage by falsely accusing you, trying you, and finding you guilty on the public stage with the help of the Liberal media and then are called to testify before them you should be quiet, humble, meek, refuse to refute their claims, call for more investigations of yourself, and call for the end of your own Confirmation process because anything other than this will not help their (the Democrat's) case.

Had Kavanaugh been emotionless, had be been meek, the democrats would have slammed him for not defending himself more strenuously if he as innocent.

:p

Exactly. His views on the Fourth Amendment should give everyone pause, but that doesn't merit much discussion from the blind tribalists.
Kavanaugh has proven to be the best USSC Justice nominee out there - this according to SCHUMER prior to his being nominated.

The question regarding his meeting the standards of a USSC Justice does not include 'Will he side with Liberals'....

The Senate should DITCH BOOKER!!!!
Meh, leave the ditching of Booker up to the folks of New Jersey.
No.

Democrats want to declare THEY have the power to pull, Impeach, or ditch anyone THEY want, who doesn't meet THEIR standards.

Ok, fine. Booker does not meet their own standards - boot his ass.

Forum List

Back