Sowell: Obama Win Would Be Historic Tragedy

For the last damn time, there is nothing wrong with Trinity United Church of Christ, how many services have you been to and how many of its members do you know personally?

Face it, Charlie Bass, there are still all too many whites in this country that think that "other than whites" owe obeisance and butt kissing.

On the other hand, many OTW people, including the good reverend, know that all too often, kindness on the part of OTW people is taken by the white ones for weakness and then those whites do take advantage and are abusive.

Any closing arguments on the original post are welcome, as i stand resolute on Mr Sowells behalf thanx again one an all.......

The policies of George Bush have failed. Trickle down economics has done nothing except increase the size of the National Debt.

Click on this link to learn the truth...

ReaganBushDebt.org

The policies of George Bush have failed. Trickle down economics has done nothing except increase the size of the National Debt.

Click on this link to learn the truth...

ReaganBushDebt.org
The truth as liberal demogogs see it.. lol another one of them moveon.org debacles...:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Welp Obama's been in office nearly 6 months, and far as i can tell, Sowell hit the nail on the head. Obama has managed to do more damage to America in every single instance than all preceeding presidents combined,, in record time??? And guess what? this's just the tip of the iceberg...

Why is it that the whole basis of this thread is that if a Black man like Sowell is against Obama, it's supposed to mean more than if a White man is against him?

Sowell is a conservative. I've read his articles and he is just as biassed as any left wing idealogue.

Why is it that the whole basis of this thread is that if a Black man like Sowell is against Obama, it's supposed to mean more than if a White man is against him?

Sowell is a conservative. I've read his articles and he is just as biassed as any left wing idealogue.

the election's over raybaugh.

relax.

Actually I think the thread was about the article he wrote, not his race. Just like Obama's decisions haven't anything to do with his race, just his view of what the US 'should be.' Some seriously disagree, imagine that! :eek:

And I think that President Obama will do much better than Bush. Of course, that is not at all hard to achieve. If Obama can set up a universal health care system that serves all in this nation, he will have a good place in the history books.

Because right-wing whackjobs go for the lowest common denominator. They don't think much past it...

Forum List

Back