Southern Baptist head vows never to perform same-sex unions

ok now what are we suppose to do?

get our panities all bunched over this now. the flag wasn't enough for ya all?

You people on the left is in a permanent state or rage over any little thing

ugly

Just trying to keep my dates straight here. This announcement was on June 16, 2015, right? Gosh, that's so darned close to that shooting in South Carolina's church. That's just eerie. :eusa_think:

Just trying to keep my dates straight here. This announcement was on June 16, 2015, right? Gosh, that's so darned close to that shooting in South Carolina's church. That's just eerie. :eusa_think:

One of the top news stories on June 16th, 2015 was that Rachel Dolezal resigned as head of the NAACP. Gosh that is eerie. Maybe Roof was angry that he could not pretend to be black?

Another news story on 6/16/2015 was this: Balcony collapse in Berkeley California leads to deaths injuries - CBS News
Maybe that is why Roof decided not to shoot up a college campus? Because he was afraid a balcony would collapse on him. That is just eerie, how that collapse in CA saved the lives of the students in SC.

One of the top news stories on June 16th, 2015 was that Rachel Dolezal resigned as head of the NAACP. Gosh that is eerie. Maybe Roof was angry that he could not pretend to be black?

Another news story on 6/16/2015 was this: Balcony collapse in Berkeley California leads to deaths injuries - CBS News
Maybe that is why Roof decided not to shoot up a college campus? Because he was afraid a balcony would collapse on him. That is just eerie, how that collapse in CA saved the lives of the student in SC.

the first one with shillo was cute. you, not so much

They're desperate to keep membership, which has been falling fast.

Southern Baptist head vows never to perform same-sex unions

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The president of the nation's largest Protestant denomination on Tuesday vowed never to officiate at a same-sex union, and the Southern Baptist Convention called on the U.S. Supreme Court not to declare a constitutional right to same-sex marriage.

Pastor Ronnie Floyd was speaking to delegates at the convention's annual meeting in Columbus, Ohio. But he said his message was also for the U.S. Supreme Court — which is expected to rule within days on same-sex marriage — and for all of America.

Floyd said he has compassion for people whom he described as struggling with same-sex attraction, but he said it would be wrong to remain silent on the issue.

"America: We stand believing that marriage is the uniting of one man and one woman in a covenant commitment for a lifetime," Floyd said to a standing ovation from the 5,000 people in attendance. "We do not need to redefine what God himself has defined already."

<more>
That's fine. They are a church. No one forces them to do inter-racial or inter-faith marriages either.

by a very dapper and dandy looking young man who drove a hyundai sedan..

Really?...'a very dapper and dandy looking young man'? 'a hyundai sedan'? ...What the hell do you have against dapper young men- or what does that have to do with anything other than your obsession with homosexuals?...The shooter is a murderer- he probably murdered based upon racial motivations but I don't know that- but there is absolutely nothing to indicate that his murderous rampage had anything to do with him being 'dapper' or driving a 'hyundai sedan'.

Except maybe this...
]
Really?

'a very dapper and dandy looking young man'? 'a hyundai sedan'?

What the hell do you have against dapper young men- or what does that have to do with anything other than your obsession with homosexuals?

The shooter is a murderer- he probably murdered based upon racial motivations but I don't know that- but there is absolutely nothing to indicate that his murderous rampage had anything to do with him being 'dapper' or driving a 'hyundai sedan'.

These are the children of your people
images

When Silhouette hears hoofbeats, she assumes she is hearing gay zebra's waving rainbow flags and molesting little boys.

Forum List

Back