South Carolina GOP offers Sanford no support

Funny, how people seem to forget that Mr Clinton also claimed family values when he was campaigning.

And of course you saw what the rabid Republicans did to him, right? Where are they now?

yeah that's the one....no one asked him to step away in your party.
He had to lose an election to get ousted from his seat.

I think for myself as an Independent. Be careful with your assumptions. They only make you look like an even biger fool.

Infidelity knows no party boundaries, numbnuts... Your partisan hackery is showing through swimmingly....

No shit, asswipe. Hence the additional hypocrisy shown by the GOP and their "Christian and family values" bullshit..

Oh I get it...your party has no values, or morals so it's OK. I see your point on this one Yankie, good job...made me think on what you were actually getting to.

I think for myself as an Independent. Be careful with your assumptions. They only make you look like an even biger fool.

Who's the fool?....you maybe an Independent....but you have liberal blood flowing through your veins. I see no independent thinking coming from you at all...I see a liberal gotcha game going on yankie.

dem or gop in the upcomming elections for most races
i'll be looking for 3rd party candidates

I admit that I am a little surprised by your answer, and now very glad I asked the question. Good for you.
take a look at my state
then look at who i have representing my state
i never really get to vote FOR someone up here

Infidelity knows no party boundaries, numbnuts... Your partisan hackery is showing through swimmingly....

No shit, asswipe. Hence the additional hypocrisy shown by the GOP and their "Christian and family values" bullshit..

PudYanker5150, you're just a fucking hack... You excuse the fucking around done by the Rats by complaining about the Pubs...

Cheaters exist everywhere, douchebag... John "My Little Pony" Edwards (you know, the democratic) was a "Christian Family Values" bullshitter too... Somehow I doubt you ever created a cut & paste thread about HIS infidelity...

How about you post one about the gay Christian governor of New Jersey giving his boy-toy a post on the NJ state homeland security team?

I see a liberal gotcha game going on yankie.

You see what you want to see. You jump right in and always look to attack. I would expect you to see only what you want. No biggie.

take a look at my state
then look at who i have representing my state
i never really get to vote FOR someone up here

Slow down. You are talking about my home state now....

made me think on what you were actually getting to.

FINALLY! Damn, are all of you really this slow?
I do see that you took that out of context...fool. Take it all in context next time...It should have a little more impact. But coming from a liberal independent what was I to expect. no morals or values....

O Jeebus... Another "independant" who does nothing but defend liberals constantly...

Yeah right...:eusa_hand:

Somehow I doubt you ever created a cut & paste thread about HIS infidelity...

I most certainly DID at my old message boards. I never liked pretty boy Edwards and was happy to see him go down in flames. ANY man who pays $500.00 for a haircut is cheating on someone somewhere.

My minions? Cool, I didn'rt even know I had minions...

Listen, PudYanker... This was news months ago and probably has some interest in the state of SC... Nationally, most of us are only concerned with how hot the woman he was with is... Nobody on the right really cares about his politics as he's going bye-bye, either forcibly or on his own... Then you'll never have to hear of him again...

Now, if you were just trying to play gotcha politics about a Republican who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar, then you're just a flaming, in-your-face hypocrite...

I thought you were my minion, not the other way around?

And how hot is this chick anyway?

I think we alternate Thursdays... I dont know, I'll have to check the calendar...LOL

I think the chick is smokin', IIRC...

OK, just let me know when its my turn to hold the conch.

As you already pointed out, they aren't supporting Mr Sanford.
Every time I think you couldn't be more stupid you prove me wrong again.

What about the GOPers beyond the state level? You all DID put Michael Steele charge for another reason other than the color of his skin, right?

As you already pointed out, they aren't supporting Mr Sanford.
Every time I think you couldn't be more stupid you prove me wrong again.

What about the GOPers beyond the state level? You all DID put Michael Steele charge for another reason other than the color of his skin, right?

Who the fuck is "you all"? I am neither a member of the GOP or a South Carolinian.

P.S.
Take your race card off the table. You once again exceeded my expectation of your potential stupidity.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back