South Carolina GOP offers Sanford no support

I would prefer to let this question linger until someone besides myself can muster an answer.

Republicans do not require a leader they require a servant. liberals require a leader because they are servants
John Dean, of Watergate fame, says the opposite ... that cons need an authority figure.
This guy is a republican.

Who cares...

There's a lot of republicans this conservative doesn't listen to...

So who is this supposed leader you speak of?

I would prefer to let this question linger until someone besides myself can muster an answer.

Republicans do not require a leader they require a servant. liberals require a leader because they are servants

Yeah, that could be taken a lot more seriously if the Republicans could take Reagan's dick out of their mouth for five seconds.

Yeah, that could be taken a lot more seriously if the Republicans could take Reagan's dick out of their mouth for five seconds.

The ironic thing is that you posted the above with 0bamas dick in your mouth...

Why is it that Libruls are mum on Charlie Rangle, but can't get enough of Mark Sanford's dick?

Did Slick Willy Clinton ever resign? Maybe i'm missing something. Liberal cretins have no dog in this fight for God's sake. Now they're actually trying to use the GOP itself for their own propaganda purposes. Nice trick but i'm not buying that one. In my own opinion if it is proven that he used tax payer dollars for his transgressions then i would fully support him resigning immediately. Please spare me the phony Liberal cretin outrage though.

Why is the Left so obsessed with the comings and goings of Mark Sanford's cock?

The better question in my mind is why the GOP, you know the party of family and Christian values and all, IS NOT at all concerned about the comings and goings of Mark Sanford's cock? Or Bob Ensign's for that matter...

The better question in my mind is why the GOP, you know the party of family and Christian values and all, IS NOT at all concerned about the comings and goings of Mark Sanford's cock? Or Bob Ensign's for that matter...

Didn't you already say this,
Do you have multiple personality disorder or are you just that stupid?

SO, WHEN are they going to request that he step down, dumbass?

Multiple choice?

I'm going to go with option B

SO, WHEN are they going to request that he step down, dumbass?
i do believe that several HAVE
but its up to HIM to actually do it
but you can be sure he wont be re-elected

i do believe that several HAVE

Fair enough. Can you name one? How about Michael Steele? Isn't he the leader of the GOP? Or how about the defacto leaders of the GOP; Hannity, Limpballs or Beck?

Forum List

Back