Democrats Launch Most Racist Attack Yet Against The Only Black Supreme Court Justice

There have been people who have used all sort of tactics to bring fairness and equality to this country. These actions have not been exclusive to any one party, ethnic, gender or social group. This country has lost sight of the overriding principles of fairness and equality by focusing on divisions instead of what makes us one and working to promote that. I don't care for the divisions that are tearing the country apart, but creating more division is not helpful either.
Democrats have never done anything for the benefit of this country....they are the KKK, but not the good KKK who only fought for Southern pride and stuff

They invented tranny terrorists and groomer pedos....they have done nothing but brought evil to our country...

People like Clarence were sent here by God to protect us from the Dems and Satan

Can you imagine the uproar from conservatives if this news broke and Thomas was a liberal justice? Since he is one of theirs, hey, no big deal, just a perk of being a Supreme.
It’s not news but rather mere accusation

It’s not news but rather mere accusation
Not so much.

WASHINGTON — Democratic lawmakers reiterated calls on Thursday to tighten ethics rules for the Supreme Court after a report shed light on gifts and favors Justice Clarence Thomas accepted from a major conservative donor for nearly 20 years.

An investigation by ProPublica revealed that Justice Thomas accompanied the donor, Harlan Crow, a real estate billionaire, on a series of luxury vacations almost every year without disclosing them. The trips included extended stays on Mr. Crow’s yacht, flights on Mr. Crow’s private jet and visits to Mr. Crow’s all-male private retreat in Monte Rio, Calif.

The disclosure early Thursday renewed scrutiny on Justice Thomas, who has long faced questions over conflicts of interest in part because of the political activities of his wife, Virginia Thomas, as lawmakers emphasized that stricter ethics rules were needed for the court’s nine justices.

“In every other place in government, there is an ethics rule that applies,” Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, a Democrat of Rhode Island who sits on the Judiciary Committee’s panel that oversees federal courts, said in an interview. “The only place in the United States government where that is not true is the United States Supreme Court, where the nine justices have exempted themselves from this very basic process. The fact that there’s no way to get an independent internal investigation of a justice is how Justice Thomas has been able to get away with all these reporting failures.”

Not so much.

WASHINGTON — Democratic lawmakers reiterated calls on Thursday to tighten ethics rules for the Supreme Court after a report shed light on gifts and favors Justice Clarence Thomas accepted from a major conservative donor for nearly 20 years.

An investigation by ProPublica revealed that Justice Thomas accompanied the donor, Harlan Crow, a real estate billionaire, on a series of luxury vacations almost every year without disclosing them. The trips included extended stays on Mr. Crow’s yacht, flights on Mr. Crow’s private jet and visits to Mr. Crow’s all-male private retreat in Monte Rio, Calif.

The disclosure early Thursday renewed scrutiny on Justice Thomas, who has long faced questions over conflicts of interest in part because of the political activities of his wife, Virginia Thomas, as lawmakers emphasized that stricter ethics rules were needed for the court’s nine justices.

“In every other place in government, there is an ethics rule that applies,” Senator Sheldon Whitehouse, a Democrat of Rhode Island who sits on the Judiciary Committee’s panel that oversees federal courts, said in an interview. “The only place in the United States government where that is not true is the United States Supreme Court, where the nine justices have exempted themselves from this very basic process. The fact that there’s no way to get an independent internal investigation of a justice is how Justice Thomas has been able to get away with all these reporting failures.”

Liberal news source rooting around with he said she said

Last edited:
Dems always hated conservative black man Clarence and gave us an early preview of the Trump persecution by witch hunting up Anita Pubes Hill.

Why do you hate responsible, conservative black men yet Love the George Floyd’s.
I don't have a problem with responsible, conservative black men. I hate boot licking, Uncle Tom conservative black men.

I don't know George Floyd from Adam, I love to see cops who murder black men brought to the Bar of Justice.

I don't have a problem with responsible, conservative black men. I hate boot licking, Uncle Tom conservative black men.

I don't know George Floyd from Adam, I love to see cops who murder black men brought to the Bar of Justice.
Good acknowledgment of your love for George Floyd

Forum List

Back