South Carolina GOP offers Sanford no support

As you already pointed out, they aren't supporting Mr Sanford.
Every time I think you couldn't be more stupid you prove me wrong again.

What about the GOPers beyond the state level? You all DID put Michael Steele charge for another reason other than the color of his skin, right?
A racist remark coming from a liberal....morals, values...and integrity.
Hmmmm....

What about the GOPers beyond the state level? You all DID put Michael Steele charge for another reason other than the color of his skin, right?

Who the fuck is "you all"? I am neither a member of the GOP or a South Carolinian.

P.S.
Take your race card off the table. You once again exceeded my expectation of your potential stupidity.

Whats this "we" shit white man?

LOL.

Ahhh, sweet... More broad-brushing with a tinge of racism thrown in...

Helluva "independent" you are....lol

Who the fuck is "you all"? I am neither a member of the GOP or a South Carolinian.

P.S.
Take your race card off the table. You once again exceeded my expectation of your potential stupidity.

Whats this "we" shit white man?

LOL.

Hey, we all on the same team, man...lol

FightinWhities1.jpg

When talking about a person...why even bring up "color of his skin" remark? That my dear, is a racist remark. I know, I know, but your a liberal, and liberals aren't racists.
yeah right

I assume you watched the Republican National Convention, right? Then, Obama is elected POTUS. THEN, the GOP suddenly announces for the first time in it's history, a black man will lead them. Am I the ONLY one who found this a little coincidental?

When talking about a person...why even bring up "color of his skin" remark? That my dear, is a racist remark. I know, I know, but your a liberal, and liberals aren't racists.
yeah right

I assume you watched the Republican National Convention, right? Then, Obama is elected POTUS. THEN, the GOP suddenly announces for the first time in it's history, a black man will lead them. Am I the ONLY one who found this a little coincidental?

A few other other racists might have. You probably have some company.
You just keep getting more stupid every time you post. You should probably quit now, before you end up in the hospital.

A few other other racists might have.

Uh yeah! Just keep dreaming your little dream. Let me guess, you did not find it coincidental that McCain put a female on his ticket either, right?

I'm new here and am wondering if anyone has heard of "The Good Wife." I work for a marketing company doing the campaign for CBS and it occurred to me that the current events surrounding Sanford are similar to that in the show.

Forum List

Back