South American gangs armed with knives are running wild on Los Angeles highways targeting terrified jewelers in brazen daytime robberies - ...

Which means exactly nothing.
Maybe because you have your head way up Uranus, but to the rest of US who know that MS-13 gang members are here not only illegally but will cut you up into tiny little pieces and leave you for the wild animals to eat.

liberals-head-up-his-ass.jpg

Why do they have targets tattooed all over their body?
MS-13 fears no one, they are like Radical Muslims and will do anything EVIL. I guess it is their badge of honor. Near my house in Manassas a while back, MS-13 set fire to an apartment complex because they didnt pay protection money. A lot of people lost their property and almost their lives.

MS-13 fears no one, they are like Radical Muslims and will do anything EVIL. I guess it is their badge of honor. Near my house in Manassas a while back, MS-13 set fire to an apartment complex because they didnt pay protection money. A lot of people lost their property and almost their lives.
Like many south and central Americans, MS-13 is part of a death cult worshipping Santa Muerte, Saint of Death.

What kind of reasoning is that?.... for one thing these criminals are here illegally... they don't give a rip about our country or the people in it....
It's sound reasoning. Per-capita, immigrants commit fewer crimes than citizens.

Forum List

Back