South Africa is going the same way as Zimbabwe

America was built by people of all 'races,' you idiot. And YOU have no place using the pronoun "our," you weak, useless piece of shit.

If blacks helped build america why can't they build a civilization in africa.?

Shitshisspeedos,

My country is the United States of America. My fellow countrymen of all 'races' have helped build the greatest nation in the history of mankind. If you are concerned with another country or another continent, then go look into it personally. In the meantime, shut the fuck up you idiotic fucking clown.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Who the fuck helped the white man build our civilizations? .

America was built by people of all 'races,' you idiot. And YOU have no place using the pronoun "our," you weak, useless piece of shit.

Look at all the cities within America that are majority black. Your answer is fuck no. A people that's only capable of whining and demanding the white man to help them instead of themselves. Is pretty sad.

Why can't they govern themselves at the city level???? It's always poor and low standards for them.
-Highest crime rate in the world
-The men don't give a damn about their children
-High drug rate
-Gangs ruling the streets

Reality screams this every fucking day.

Last edited:
Why can't they govern themselves at the city level???? It's always poor and low standards for them.
-High drug rate

All true and let me add another damning feature of black "culture" - the way kids who do well in school are put down. A race that despises intelligence is worthless.

My country is the United States of America. My fellow countrymen of all 'races' have helped build the greatest nation in the history of mankind. If you are concerned with another country or another continent, then go look into it personally. In the meantime, shut the fuck up you idiotic fucking clown.

I have looked into it and i've concluded all of africa is a third world sewer except SA and it's heading towards that. Africa is by far the most backward continent on the planet and that makes it absurd for you to say they helped build america.

-High drug rate

All true and let me add another damning feature of black "culture" - the way kids who do well in school are put down. A race that despises intelligence is worthless.

We're the ones pointing out the very real reality, but we're somehow the evil ones. One only has to look at Africa to understand what we're saying.

It's a fact that the black community has a super high crime rate.
It's a fact that Africans cause their own fucking problems and pain. It isn't the white mans fault that they mostly live poorly.

Time for blacks to step up!

Time to teach your children right and wrong
Time to teach your children to value education
Time to teach your children to stop blaming the white man

Last edited:

I have looked into it and i've concluded...

No, no, no. GO THERE and look into it. Take your time.

and that makes it absurd for you to say they helped build america.

People of all 'races' have helped build my country, you stupid son of a bitch, and we don't need you stinkin' the place up with your cowardice and stupidity. GTFO.

One only has to look at Africa to understand what we're saying.

You and Shitshisspeedos are too damn stupid to even understand why what you just said is so damn stupid. You are both hopeless.

Look at all the cities within America that are majority black. Your answer is fuck no. A people that's only capable of whining and demanding the white man to help them instead of themselves. Is pretty sad.

-High drug rate

the key point there is low standards.

many people from other parts of the world come here to enjoy our standard of living but once they get here they still want to live by standards and practices that did not produce what they wanted in their own country. it just doesnt work that way. I for one do not want to accept other peoples' failed (or at least less successful) standards here because it will inevitably lead to a worse country for my kids and grandchildren.

You and Shitshisspeedos are too damn stupid to even understand why what you just said is so damn stupid. You are both hopeless.

More namecalling. That's all you have. Affirmative action is actually apartheid action and even you know it.

There won't be a white race within the next 500 years to wipe your ass for you black man. Understand this. YOU must stop blaming him and start walking the walk.

It hurts to say it. :( The truth is you will either hold Africa or another east like the East Asians will. As we fade, all of humanity must understand what we braught to the world...Human freedom, expression, rights.

You all hate the white man and blame him for doing the same damn thing all races did. I'm thinking you do this as he gave you the right to do it...He gave you freedom and modern civilization.

Why do I say he gave you modern civilization???
-He came up with the concept with the College(Plato)
-He came up with Democracy(Greece 4th century bc)
-Human rights from the time of Greece, Britain(11th century), to our constitution.
-Advance Math and science(Caluslus, Physics, Chemistry)
-The industrial revolution-Western Europe

All that made the light bulb, cars, engines, computers, t.v, road(rome) and a million other things possible. The idea's of the white man made human thought free to create such inventions.

Will blacks understand freedom? They harderly got passed the tribal state with the white man.

I have far more hope for the Japanese and Chinese as they're intelligent and adopt good idea's. They don't blame the white man and seek to be better.

You can call me names and insult me, but I can promise you one thing, we wouldn't be living in such comfort as we do today if it wasn't for the white man. I'm afraid the black man will never come to his feet.

Last edited:
Will blacks understand freedom? They harderly got passed the tribal state with the white man.

I have far more hope for the Japanese and Chinese as they're intelligent and adopt good idea's. They don't blame the white man and seek to be better.

Sad truth is africans have no history. They had no civilization until the white man came to africa a few hundred years ago. That's why slavery was the best thing that ever happened to the black race. How many american blacks today would rather be living in africa.?

When whites are replaced with Blacks and Meso's...Will our country become like central America and Africa???

Look at Africa, Haiti, Detroit, Camden, ect...Anywhere blacks live=Provorty and violence. I don't understand why it's the white mans fault.

I ask you why? Why is it, it's always lands on the white man to help everyone? Who the fuck helped the white man build our civilizations? I look at what blacks have done and I just don't have any faith in them.

Why should blacks get away with violence?
Why should blacks not be expected to treat everyone equal, but we whites are demanded to do so.

So the hills of Kentucky and other parts of Appalachia are all populated exclusively by Blacks.

As are the northern reaches of New England - ever read Carolyn Chute's work?

When whites are replaced with Blacks and Meso's...Will our country become like central America and Africa???

Look at Africa, Haiti, Detroit, Camden, ect...Anywhere blacks live=Provorty and violence. I don't understand why it's the white mans fault.

I ask you why? Why is it, it's always lands on the white man to help everyone? Who the fuck helped the white man build our civilizations? I look at what blacks have done and I just don't have any faith in them.

Why should blacks get away with violence?
Why should blacks not be expected to treat everyone equal, but we whites are demanded to do so.

So the hills of Kentucky and other parts of Appalachia are all populated exclusively by Blacks.

They maybe poor, but certainly as hell don't have a tenths of the murder or crime rate. :eusa_whistle:

Nice straw man. Nobody said that.

Forum List

Back