Sound of Freedom's Tim Ballard & Jim Caviezel Say Biden Administration Delivers Kids to Sex Traffickers with Taxpayer Dollars

Children can't claim asylum. They lack the legal capacity to do that. They are or claim to be, underage. They can only be wards of the government. They memorize, or have a name and address written on their bodies. That's where they are to go. Hundreds of children might have that same address.
So the plan is to dump them back on the Mexican side? If your goal is to prevent child trafficking how do you think that is going to turn out?

I agree trafficking is a problem, and this is only one small aspect. I don't actually no what to do about it that doesn't put the children at even greater risk.

That is interesting and informative. So your idea to help trafficking is to dump them alone on the Mexican border?

Do what Trump did and don't allow them in. It worked. He even got the Mexicans to help but that moron Potatohead did away with the agreement his second day in office and that was one of the dumbest thing an American President ever did.

Are you so damn stupid as to not understand that this claiming asylum is nothing more than lying to get into the US to sign up for welfare?

Pushing the pedophile agenda is done on purpose. As the world government comes together, the glory of any orifice at any age will blossom as it is open for exploration. Making that film means Caviezel cares about the demons in that industry.

How did those kids get here? Were they forcibly separated from their parents?
There are people in government and the military that know what is happening overseas. And has for a long time. Parents losing their children to men who abuse them in every way. Destroy these kids. And become whores, drug addicts and their lives wasted and destroyed. Powerful people do what they want. And at the peasant level there are people who do the same thing. Any parent who loses a child it is painful. No matter if they are not the best at parenting or were irresponsible in their living. Our media is controlled by something insidious. We get fraud reports like "All the President's Men" making heroes out of reporters for propaganda and nothing in reality as we see today.

There are people in government and the military that know what is happening overseas. And has for a long time. Parents losing their children to men who abuse them in every way. Destroy these kids. And become whores, drug addicts and their lives wasted and destroyed. Powerful people do what they want. And at the peasant level there are people who do the same thing. Any parent who loses a child it is painful. No matter if they are not the best at parenting or were irresponsible in their living. Our media is controlled by something insidious. We get fraud reports like "All the President's Men" making heroes out of reporters for propaganda and nothing in reality as we see today.
I still don't understand how the kids got to the United States.

Good lord

U7TLH33K7RNG3A52GU5ARGIKGQ.jpg

The cartels smuggle them in trucks or cars right up to the border. There is no law in any of these countries the cartels are all powerful and interwoven with the governments. No one dares challenge them or you wind up without your head on the side of the road. The cops? LOLOL! They ARE the cartels! At $35,000 a kid there is plenty of bribe money to go around.

the thing i was dissapointed with in the film is they made it look like only citizens around the world are involved in it and that our government is fighting them when that of course is not the case at all that the majority of our politicians and hollyhell is involved with the majority of the most famous movie stars along with most the most famous well known politicians.

the thing i was dissapointed with in the film is they made it look like only citizens around the world are involved in it and that our government is fighting them when that of course is not the case at all that the majority of our politicians and hollyhell is involved with the majority of the most famous movie stars along with most the most famous well known politicians.

I'll have French dressing with that word salad.

Nope Moon Bat. You are confused, You can't do denial here. That dipshit Potatohead is allowing untold thousands of unaccompanied minors flood into this country and only a Moon Bat idiot like you can't connect the dots as where many of them wind up.

Exposing the despicable policies of the Potatohead administration is the reason the Liberal assholes hate this movie.

I know libs aren't toobright, but I don't think they are "confused" as you say. It's just that they will defend their own, regardless of the crime involved. The D party needs to be GONE forever

HHS whistleblowers have said the same thing.

Say they find an unaccompanied minor, with a phone number pinned to him or her. DHS calls the number, is this your family? Of course it is. Kid gets put on a plane or bus, straight to the arms of the exploiters. No background check nothing. Courtesy of your tax dollars.

That's policy. Biden is the world's biggest child sex trafficker. Starts at about 14 minutes. Also talks about how the tranny agenda enables the pedo agenda.

Transgender Movement and Biden Border Policy Aid and Abet Child Sex Slavery, Tim Ballard Warns

Press release House Oversight Committee, Hearing Wrap Up: ORR Director Fails to Answer Questions About 85,000 Lost Unaccompanied Alien Children, Flawed Vetting of Sponsors, and More

"WASHINGTON—TheSubcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs today held a hearing titled “Oversight of the Office of Refugee Resettlement’s Unaccompanied Alien Children Program.” Subcommittee members discussed how unprecedented levels of illegal border crossings, incentivized by the Biden Administration’s policies, have overwhelmed the Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) and endangered migrant children. Robin Dunn Marcos, Director of ORR, was unable to answer basic questions about HHS’s handling of unaccompanied alien children (UAC), which has prioritized the speedy release of UAC over their safety.....

Rep. Biggs: “I think you’re telling us that you don’t disagree with the 85,000 number of children that we’ve lost contact with. I’m not saying you lost them. I’m saying you’ve lost contact with them. We don’t know where those kids are. Is that fair to say?”

Director Marcos: “We attempt to make a safety and wellbeing call.”

Rep. Biggs continued: “When you made the call, you didn’t get a response. Your letter tells me that you usually make three calls. You got no response in any of those three calls in 85,000 kids. Is that right?”

Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.) warned that ORR has weakened its safety protocols by removing vetting checkpoints such as proof of address and background checks."

Whistleblower warns US is the 'middleman' in a child trafficking operation

BREAKING NEWS: HHS Whistleblower Claims US Government Is 'Middleman' In Child Trafficking Operation

Greg Abbott: Biden subjecting children to trafficking with border policy

This is the longest time I've ever spent watching videos at usmb.

I always used to "evangelize" to anyone who would listen that we should build (finish) the Wall because we don't want to let a bunch of strangers into our country, unvetted like the bidum admin does

I didn't realize that at the border, there was something even worse than that...

Thanks for informing us.

If they are claiming asylum they have to be let in by Federal Law. Its the job of Congress to change that law (which they desperately need to do).

That...was kind of weird bro.
Claiming alone is insufficient
Duress at home does not equate to asylum
Threat to life and limb does
Asylum is not granted”to achieve a better life”
You are full of feelings and what you wish was snd try to present it as reality.

HHS whistleblowers have said the same thing.

Say they find an unaccompanied minor, with a phone number pinned to him or her. DHS calls the number, is this your family? Of course it is. Kid gets put on a plane or bus, straight to the arms of the exploiters. No background check nothing. Courtesy of your tax dollars.

That's policy. Biden is the world's biggest child sex trafficker. Starts at about 14 minutes. Also talks about how the tranny agenda enables the pedo agenda.

Transgender Movement and Biden Border Policy Aid and Abet Child Sex Slavery, Tim Ballard Warns

Press release House Oversight Committee, Hearing Wrap Up: ORR Director Fails to Answer Questions About 85,000 Lost Unaccompanied Alien Children, Flawed Vetting of Sponsors, and More

"WASHINGTON—TheSubcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs today held a hearing titled “Oversight of the Office of Refugee Resettlement’s Unaccompanied Alien Children Program.” Subcommittee members discussed how unprecedented levels of illegal border crossings, incentivized by the Biden Administration’s policies, have overwhelmed the Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) and endangered migrant children. Robin Dunn Marcos, Director of ORR, was unable to answer basic questions about HHS’s handling of unaccompanied alien children (UAC), which has prioritized the speedy release of UAC over their safety.....

Rep. Biggs: “I think you’re telling us that you don’t disagree with the 85,000 number of children that we’ve lost contact with. I’m not saying you lost them. I’m saying you’ve lost contact with them. We don’t know where those kids are. Is that fair to say?”

Director Marcos: “We attempt to make a safety and wellbeing call.”

Rep. Biggs continued: “When you made the call, you didn’t get a response. Your letter tells me that you usually make three calls. You got no response in any of those three calls in 85,000 kids. Is that right?”

Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.) warned that ORR has weakened its safety protocols by removing vetting checkpoints such as proof of address and background checks."

Whistleblower warns US is the 'middleman' in a child trafficking operation

BREAKING NEWS: HHS Whistleblower Claims US Government Is 'Middleman' In Child Trafficking Operation

Greg Abbott: Biden subjecting children to trafficking with border policy

Didn’t they also stop the practice of giving accompanied minors dna test so they could insure the adult was related?

Caviezel's career is lukewarm. He's using Trump tactics to get a headline.
The movie is a true story about the rescue of a child being used in the sex trade, you imbecile.

Only despicable pieces of shit like you would have a problem with that.

The movie is a true story about the rescue of a child being used in the sex trade, you imbecile.

Only despicable pieces of shit like you would have a problem with that.
Mental, emotional, functional and spiritual deformity is rampant here.

Dumbass.

Hearing Wrap Up: ORR Director Fails to Answer Questions About 85,000 Lost Unaccompanied Alien Children, Flawed Vetting of Sponsors, and More​

Not knowing their whereabouts does not equate to them being trafficked or otherwise victimized.
That idea is a product of the right’s depraved imaginations.

Nope Moon Bat. You are confused, You can't do denial here. That dipshit Potatohead is allowing untold thousands of unaccompanied minors flood into this country and only a Moon Bat idiot like you can't connect the dots as where many of them wind up.

Exposing the despicable policies of the Potatohead administration is the reason the Liberal assholes hate this movie.
Well Hunter’s laptop didn’t work so you depraved ghouls upped the ante with your next narrative.

Do what Trump did and don't allow them in. It worked. He even got the Mexicans to help but that moron Potatohead did away with the agreement his second day in office and that was one of the dumbest thing an American President ever did.

Are you so damn stupid as to not understand that this claiming asylum is nothing more than lying to get into the US to sign up for welfare?
How does that stop trafficking?

Forum List

Back