Sound of Freedom's Tim Ballard & Jim Caviezel Say Biden Administration Delivers Kids to Sex Traffickers with Taxpayer Dollars

I still don't understand how the kids got to the United States.
How did those kids get here? Were they forcibly separated from their parents?
April 24, 2018 / 54m
Season 2018: Episode 9

Trafficked in America (full documentary) | FRONTLINE​

Your hero Tucker just dick sucked Andrew Tate on Twitter, someone charged with MULTIPLE rape and human trafficking charges. Yet you want to strut and preen that you are now child protecting warriors. What bullshit fuckers you are.

I caution all viewers to review the accusations against Tim Ballard.

Tim Ballard is a former special agent for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security whose work to rescue survivors of child sex trafficking are featured in the new movie “Sound of Freedom.”

Jim Caviezel plays Ballard in the movie, which shows the character traveling to Colombia to try to rescue a trafficked girl. At the end of the movie, a photo of Caviezel morphs into a photo of the real Tim Ballard. Over the years, Ballard’s organization has drawn the attention of celebrities, former President Trump and news outlets.

However, Ballard’s organization has been accused of exaggerating its role in some rescues. According to Deseret News, a Utah prosecutor in March 2023 closed a criminal investigation into Ballard’s nonprofit Operation Underground Railroad without issuing charges.

“We feel the conclusion of this investigation — as well as an extensive independent third-party audit — helped to reinforce” the group’s integrity, Ballard said to Deseret News.

Watchdog group Charity Watch.org assigned a question mark instead of a customary letter grade to Ballard’s organization, indicating “concerns about this organization.” In 2021, Ballard received compensation of $335,500, according to his organization’s tax filings, which were published by ProPublica. The group reported revenue of more than $47 million that year, the filings show, up from less than $1 million in 2013.

HHS whistleblowers have said the same thing.

Say they find an unaccompanied minor, with a phone number pinned to him or her. DHS calls the number, is this your family? Of course it is. Kid gets put on a plane or bus, straight to the arms of the exploiters. No background check nothing. Courtesy of your tax dollars.

That's policy. Biden is the world's biggest child sex trafficker. Starts at about 14 minutes. Also talks about how the tranny agenda enables the pedo agenda.

Transgender Movement and Biden Border Policy Aid and Abet Child Sex Slavery, Tim Ballard Warns

Press release House Oversight Committee, Hearing Wrap Up: ORR Director Fails to Answer Questions About 85,000 Lost Unaccompanied Alien Children, Flawed Vetting of Sponsors, and More

"WASHINGTON—TheSubcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs today held a hearing titled “Oversight of the Office of Refugee Resettlement’s Unaccompanied Alien Children Program.” Subcommittee members discussed how unprecedented levels of illegal border crossings, incentivized by the Biden Administration’s policies, have overwhelmed the Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) and endangered migrant children. Robin Dunn Marcos, Director of ORR, was unable to answer basic questions about HHS’s handling of unaccompanied alien children (UAC), which has prioritized the speedy release of UAC over their safety.....

Rep. Biggs: “I think you’re telling us that you don’t disagree with the 85,000 number of children that we’ve lost contact with. I’m not saying you lost them. I’m saying you’ve lost contact with them. We don’t know where those kids are. Is that fair to say?”

Director Marcos: “We attempt to make a safety and wellbeing call.”

Rep. Biggs continued: “When you made the call, you didn’t get a response. Your letter tells me that you usually make three calls. You got no response in any of those three calls in 85,000 kids. Is that right?”

Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.) warned that ORR has weakened its safety protocols by removing vetting checkpoints such as proof of address and background checks."

Whistleblower warns US is the 'middleman' in a child trafficking operation

BREAKING NEWS: HHS Whistleblower Claims US Government Is 'Middleman' In Child Trafficking Operation

Greg Abbott: Biden subjecting children to trafficking with border policy

That is in no way even in dispute.
The Progressive Left Democrat Party and their Cult members simply are alright with that.

Say they find an unaccompanied minor, with a phone number pinned to him or her. DHS calls the number, is this your family? Of course it is. Kid gets put on a plane or bus, straight to the arms of the exploiters. No background check nothing. Courtesy of your tax dollars.

That's policy. Biden is the world's biggest child sex trafficker. Starts at about 14 minutes. Also talks about how the tranny agenda enables the pedo agenda.

Transgender Movement and Biden Border Policy Aid and Abet Child Sex Slavery, Tim Ballard Warns

Press release House Oversight Committee, Hearing Wrap Up: ORR Director Fails to Answer Questions About 85,000 Lost Unaccompanied Alien Children, Flawed Vetting of Sponsors, and More

"WASHINGTON—TheSubcommittee on National Security, the Border, and Foreign Affairs today held a hearing titled “Oversight of the Office of Refugee Resettlement’s Unaccompanied Alien Children Program.” Subcommittee members discussed how unprecedented levels of illegal border crossings, incentivized by the Biden Administration’s policies, have overwhelmed the Department of Health and Human Services’ (HHS) Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) and endangered migrant children. Robin Dunn Marcos, Director of ORR, was unable to answer basic questions about HHS’s handling of unaccompanied alien children (UAC), which has prioritized the speedy release of UAC over their safety.....

Rep. Biggs: “I think you’re telling us that you don’t disagree with the 85,000 number of children that we’ve lost contact with. I’m not saying you lost them. I’m saying you’ve lost contact with them. We don’t know where those kids are. Is that fair to say?”

Rep. Biggs continued: “When you made the call, you didn’t get a response. Your letter tells me that you usually make three calls. You got no response in any of those three calls in 85,000 kids. Is that right?”

Rep. Scott Perry (R-Pa.) warned that ORR has weakened its safety protocols by removing vetting checkpoints such as proof of address and background checks."

BREAKING NEWS: HHS Whistleblower Claims US Government Is 'Middleman' In Child Trafficking Operation

If a though unbiased special councel investigation were to take place it would likely discover the Biden Crime family got several million dollars from the Mexican cartels to keep the Mexican border open so drugs can flow, illegal aliens can enter our nation and children can be trafficked.

Of course that will never be allowed to happen and the liberal news media will ignore the story as usual.

1689773368763.png

Wasn't it just the other day biden was playing the sniff and stank game with a four year old held by her mother? But if it weren't for real nice guys as biden who would harden prisoners have to pick on?

Forum List

Back