Sorry!

Nice attempted deflection asshole, but it felt fails utterly.

I haven’t rejected any of his links. I’ve just pointed out that he hasn’t read any of them and they don’t support what he’s posted.
Oh but they do, retard.

Try reading your first link. Dated January 20, 2020 on the signing of the peace agreement between the the Trump administration and the Taliban. Trump promises to withdraw all US troops not later than the end of May 31, 2021.

Trump literally had one year from the date that agreement was signed, until he left office, to begin the orderly removal of all US equipment and personnel from Afghanistan, and other than withdrawing the troops and closing the bases, Trump chose to do nothing, other than to end immigration programs for Afghan contractors working with the American government.

When Biden took office on January 21st 2021, there was no plan to evacuate Americans or Afghans working for the American government. Under the agreement which Trump signed, Biden had a little more than 60 days to get everyone and everything out of the country.

So don’t try this bullshit that it was just over a photo op or self-aggrandizement on Biden’s behalf.

Every link you post confirms my post and the Democratic version of events.

What is the Doha agreement, retard?

Unlike you, I know all about this thing here because I did my due diligence and researched it.

Read it, retard:

The Racist Legacy of Woodrow Wilson​

LBJ:

Lyndon Johnson said the word "******" a lot.

In Senate cloakrooms and staff meetings, Johnson was practically a connoisseur of the word. According to Johnson biographer Robert Caro, Johnson would calibrate his pronunciations by region, using "nigra" with some southern legislators and "negra" with others. Discussing civil rights legislation with men like Mississippi Democrat James Eastland, who committed most of his life to defending white supremacy, he'd simply call it "the ****** bill."

Civil rights hero LBJ was a racist​

Joey Xiden:

Woodrow Wilson was president more than 100 years ago. The link that you posted and said nothing about him being a white supremacist just that he was a racist and segregationist.

White supremacy is a system of government. Racism and segregation are not the same things as white supremacy.

Your link on LBJ says that, although he wasn’t avowed racist, LBJ signed the greatest pieces of racial justice legislation into law, in American history. The Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act are the foundations upon which the black middle class and black wealth have been built.

You need to read past the headlines.

Your link on Joe Biden’s racism is not a valid source. It appears to be a blog site and it’s not a credible media source

Oh but they do, retard.

Again, you have no evidence just insults.

Your first link says that Trump agreed to have all US troops out of Afghanistan by May 31 of 2021. 14 months after the agreement took effect.

Your second link said nothing about a photo op for Joe Biden, which is what you were claiming.

Your links did not support anything you said.

Your first link says that Trump agreed to have all US troops out of Afghanistan by May 31 of 2021. 14 months after the agreement took effect.

Your second link said nothing about a photo op for Joe Biden, which is what you were claiming.

Your links did not support anything you said.
We're done here, you're too stupid to type to.

"
His plan is to pull out all the American forces — numbering just under 2,500 now — by this Sept. 11, the anniversary of the attacks that were co-ordinated from Afghanistan.

The drawdown would begin, rather than conclude, by May 1, which had been the deadline for full withdrawal under a peace agreement the Trump administration reached with the Taliban last year."

Woodrow Wilson was president more than 100 years ago. The link that you posted and said nothing about him being a white supremacist just that he was a racist and segregationist.

White supremacy is a system of government. Racism and segregation are not the same things as white supremacy.

Your link on LBJ says that, although he wasn’t avowed racist, LBJ signed the greatest pieces of racial justice legislation into law, in American history. The Civil Rights Act and the Voting Rights Act are the foundations upon which the black middle class and black wealth have been built.

Your link on Joe Biden’s racism is not a valid source. It appears to be a blog site and it’s not a credible media source
hahahhah

Yes, what sort of Govt did Wilson run?

LBJ was an avowed racist, being forced to sign the a Civil Rights Act didn't change that.

the link about Xiden highlights his actual quotes...he's own words.

You'll go to great lengths to defend and deflect your demklan cult....

Wilson and Johnson were racists. They helped to hurt this nation long term. Joe is a racist and is doing the same thing. Perhaps they talked it to sound gruff and tough.

Wilson and Johnson were racists. They helped to hurt this nation long term. Joe is a racist and is doing the same thing. Perhaps they talked it to sound gruff and tough.

Johnson cut poverty in half in the nation, and created the black middle class, through affirmative action, and access to education.

By their deeds you shall know them. I can’t can’t comment on Wilson because I’ve never studied his presidency or it’s long-term effect on the nation.

But I can comment on LBJ because I lived through those years and I have watched the changes in the USA, and the effects of the legislation he signed.

The legislation that Linden Baines Johnson signed into law, allowed the United States of America to fulfil the words of the Founders : we hold these truth to be self evident: that all men are created equal with certain inalienable rights. They didn’t say “all white men” they said “all men”.

And for the past 43 years, I have watched the Republican Party try to undermine, unravel, and undo all of it, all while claiming to be unholding the Constitution.

Last edited:
When I was growing up and watching MLK and the Freedom Riders being beaten, and attacked by dogs, and sprayed with hoses, the racism and violence was confined to the southern states who had been part of the confederacy.

The Republican Party has now spread the poison of the racism and white supremacist agenda across the entire nation.

A white man choked an unarmed mentally ill black man to death on the New York subway and nobody stopped him.

Racially motivated mass shootings are taking place in New York, Pennsylvania, California and Texas.

All cities with black leadership are “shitholes”.

Johnson cut poverty in half in the nation, and created the black middle class, through affirmative action, and access to education.

By their deeds you shall know them. I can’t can’t comment on Wilson because I’ve never studied his presidency or it’s long-term effect on the nation.

But I can comment on LBJ because I lived through those years and I have watched the changes in the USA, and the effects of the legislation he signed.

The legislation that Linden Baines Johnson signed into law, allowed the United States of America to fulfil the words of the Founders : we hold these truth to be self evident: that all men are created equal with certain inalienable rights. They didn’t say “all white men” they said “all men”.

And for the past 43 years, I have watched the Republican Party try to undermine, unravel, and undo all of it, all while claiming to be unholding the Constitution.
over ty has not been cut in half…and african american poverty certainly hasn’t

you lie

I'm still trying to add up the cost of all that military hardware he gave away.

Try adding up the cost of healthcare for soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan, try figuring out how many soldiers have not had to have healthcare (for life) paid by the US govt because he pulled out.

Try adding up the cost of healthcare for soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan, try figuring out how many soldiers have not had to have healthcare (for life) paid by the US govt because he pulled out.
every solder regardless of being in afghan or not has healthcare for life

there are 13 that won’t, because they died due to his botched withdraw

Forum List

Back