Sorry!

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
Links to Facebook not allowed, I guess. Too bad. Trump telling Tim Russert that he's starting a new Reform party because the right is "too crazy, just nuts" IN 1999!

Last edited:
Because the Repubs have followed the Dems just as far to the left.

How so? Are we Republicans big proponents of same sex marriage, public school systems, transgenderism, Affirmative Action, Abortion, communal living, secularism, Marxism, redistribution of wealth, higher taxes, racial apologism, climate change, big labor unions, gun confiscation, identity politics, assisted suicide, open borders, defunding law enforcement and cashless bail, voter fraud, increased welfare, Darwinism, and globalism?

You're barking up the wrong tree, doggie.

Of course the Democrats swung so far to the lunatic left since 1999, it's only natural Trump would have become a Republican.

Just because one calls oneself a Republican doesn't make them one. Trump and his acolytes are as much Republicans as Lia Thomas is a woman.

Just because one calls oneself a Republican doesn't make them one. Trump and his acolytes are as much Republicans as Lia Thomas is a woman.

So Trump and his acolytes believe in same sex marriage, public school systems, transgenderism, Affirmative Action, Abortion, communal living, secularism, Marxism, redistribution of wealth, higher taxes, racial apologism, climate change, big labor unions, gun confiscation, identity politics, assisted suicide, open borders, defunding law enforcement and cashless bail, voter fraud, increased welfare, Darwinism, and globalism?

:laughing0301:

Oh wait...I left out socialized medicine, student loan forgiveness, and vaccine mandates.

If he had stayed a Democrat, he probably would have never ran for or been elected President. You very seldom ever see anyone change Republican to Democrat. The other way happens more often than you know.
I think the reason he changed was because he couldn't run and be supported by the Dems. Another candidate is the last thing they wanted. I really do think, they had thought it was Hillary's turn for years, as if somebody ever deserves a turn. Thank God, they are over it now.

I think the reason he changed was because he couldn't run and be supported by the Dems. Another candidate is the last thing they wanted. I really do think, they had thought it was Hillary's turn for years, as if somebody ever deserves a turn. Thank God, they are over it now.

I would be more likely to think that he got tired of Democrats raising his taxes.

I would be more likely to think that he got tired of Democrats raising his taxes.
Nah. He's a New Yorker at heart. He's always had outrageous taxes. If he could have gotten big money support to run from the New York crowd he ran with, up there, he'd still be there.

Links to Facebook not allowed, I guess. Too bad. Trump telling Tim Russert that he's starting a new Reform party because the right is "too crazy, just nuts" IN 1999!
Trump was mostly left-wing many years ago. Fortunately … he took a red pill and saw the light (for the most part).

Forum List

Back