" Sorry, We Don’t Take Obamacare"

If only those Republican run states, not mentioning names would just expand Medicaid, .

Medicaid is a monstrous failure too. Govt can't do anything right.

We need to ban all health insurance. Health care would then cost 1/10th what it does now.

Health insurance I agree. All health insurance companies are not needed anymore, just the ACA, and we will send our money into the gov. Think of the savings. These insurance companies are getting rich for paper pushing. All they do is transfer money. What a game hey.
It would help a lot if the 50% of you whiners who don't pay federal taxes would pay federal taxes.

I have always paid taxes, but what's real bad is the guy who is running for POTUS says he pays the least amount of taxes as he can, what kind of role model is he. Then again rich elites like him do not need health insurance do they, he probably has no idea what the ACA even is. So there you go.

Health ins does nothing, they pass money and do paperwork. We don't need insurance companies anymore.

Also obviously you don't understand the ACA, more people have to pay for insurance, I do hate it when people voice their uneducated opinions on stuff. We know those who are automatically against it hate to pay taxes, Republicans hate to pay taxes, but take all the government Fed money they can get. Your the cheapskates.

I don't think so honey. I work in the health care industry and what I said was true. Those states that elected not to " expand Medicaid" knew that in a few short years their citizens would be forced to pay even more taxes than they are asked to pay now. Roughly 53% of Americans pay zero federal taxes, 47% are carrying the load. What happened to your precious dreams of freebie health care is that the young people refused to pay the tab they were expected to pay. So stick that in your lying pie hole Edna.

I am very familiar with the health care system, and those 53% of Americans without insurance went to the hosp er's and us taxpayers footed the bill for it all.

I get so sick of your types who hate to pay taxes, move to a tax free country.

We need to ban all health insurance. Health care would then cost 1/10th what it does now.

Health insurance I agree. All health insurance companies are not needed anymore, just the ACA, and we will send our money into the gov. Think of the savings. These insurance companies are getting rich for paper pushing. All they do is transfer money. What a game hey.
It would help a lot if the 50% of you whiners who don't pay federal taxes would pay federal taxes.

I have always paid taxes, but what's real bad is the guy who is running for POTUS says he pays the least amount of taxes as he can, what kind of role model is he. Then again rich elites like him do not need health insurance do they, he probably has no idea what the ACA even is. So there you go.

Health ins does nothing, they pass money and do paperwork. We don't need insurance companies anymore.

Also obviously you don't understand the ACA, more people have to pay for insurance, I do hate it when people voice their uneducated opinions on stuff. We know those who are automatically against it hate to pay taxes, Republicans hate to pay taxes, but take all the government Fed money they can get. Your the cheapskates.

I don't think so honey. I work in the health care industry and what I said was true. Those states that elected not to " expand Medicaid" knew that in a few short years their citizens would be forced to pay even more taxes than they are asked to pay now. Roughly 53% of Americans pay zero federal taxes, 47% are carrying the load. What happened to your precious dreams of freebie health care is that the young people refused to pay the tab they were expected to pay. So stick that in your lying pie hole Edna.

I am very familiar with the health care system, and those 53% of Americans without insurance went to the hosp er's and us taxpayers footed the bill for it all.

Oh, I love taxes. I think taxes are so patriotic that every single American should pay them. A flat tax at 30% is very patriotic. What should some of us pay taxes and others leech off us? Got an answer?

Reforming health care would be rather easy if they thought about it. Tighten up those tort laws and reduce or eliminate medical malpractice claims. Make health insurance more like car insurance. Insurance doesn't buy tires or pay for smog checks. Health insurance should not pay for routine doctor visits. Allow insurance to be sold across state lines.

Prevention and catching a condition on onset is by far cheaper than waiting for someone with Stage 2 Cancer. Oral diabetics are easier and cheaper to control than those who need insulin. Diet and exercise is cheaper yet.

Could you provide a link showing where 53% of Americans are without insurance?

Oh, I love taxes. I think taxes are so patriotic that every single American should pay them. A flat tax at 30% is very patriotic. What should some of us pay taxes and others leech off us? Got an answer?

I do as well, if we want a good and great country, but lets have jobs for everyone. Do you honestly think most people do not want to pay taxes and have work? Most of those who do not pay taxes are elderly and disabled and those who can't find jobs which pay enough for them to have to pay taxes. WE also have a small anount of people who are lazy and don't want to work, some are druggies and alkies.

I never made that statement. You did and also gave the no. of people who do not pay taxes, so why don't you provide both links.

Also could you rotate your avatar , as you might be aware its upside down, or is that on purpose?

I never made that statement. You did and also gave the no. of people who do not pay taxes, so why don't you provide both links.
Nope, I said 53% pay zero federal income tax. You have issues with comprehension?

I do as well, if we want a good and great country, but lets have jobs for everyone. Do you honestly think most people do not want to pay taxes and have work? Most of those who do not pay taxes are elderly and disabled and those who can't find jobs which pay enough for them to have to pay taxes. WE also have a small anount of people who are lazy and don't want to work, some are druggies and alkies.

Well tell the assholes who don't pay taxes to find a tax free country. This will give relief to those of us here who do pay taxes!

Well tell the assholes who don't pay taxes to find a tax free country. This will give relief to those of us here who do pay taxes!
Since you have such a problem with paying taxes , move and take Trump with you. He hates to pay taxes as well. I have tried to educate you on reasons they do not pay taxes but I guess your an young person or and an unread one.

I have private healthcare GAP with Medicare. I hate damned Obamacare and so do my doctors. They're drowning in "paperwork" (i.e. computer overload). Right now my PCP's medical records are so screwed up it's pathetic and I'm pretty hostile over it. Good damned way to get a patient killed if it's misleading to some other doctor or ER that's in the "network" and doesn't know shit from Shineola.

Since you have such a problem with paying taxes , move and take Trump with you. He hates to pay taxes as well. I have tried to educate you on reasons they do not pay taxes but I guess your an young person or and an unread one.

I have a better idea. All you as swipes who do not pay taxes move, and take the illegals with you.

You ever notice it's the morons who don't pay taxes who are always screaming for more taxes?

We "had" a pretty good health care system? Since when. Currently we are ranked 31st in health care via the World Health Organization (WHO). We were slightly above that a few years ago. I guess if that's what you mean by a having had a better health care system, then technically...you're right.
It sure would be nice if our health care were actually first, or even second. Oh wait, France is first.
We're 27th in education across the world.
I'm trying to understand why some Americans like to strut about, beating their chests and shouting...."we're number one!"
I suppose it would be okay....if the statement was accurate.

I have private healthcare GAP with Medicare. I hate damned Obamacare and so do my doctors. They're drowning in "paperwork" (i.e. computer overload). Right now my PCP's medical records are so screwed up it's pathetic and I'm pretty hostile over it. Good damned way to get a patient killed if it's misleading to some other doctor or ER that's in the "network" and doesn't know shit from Shineola.

Why would they be drowning in more paperwork?

All kinds of reporting info ... required info into CMS "national" database ... one MD just rolled her eyes and shook her head, another said he hated it ... rather go back to old fashioned handwritten files. I did a new patient info thing online a couple weeks ago and the damned thing took me over an HOUR to complete and it was so convoluted I lost track of what the hell I was doing and didn't even answer some of the stuff - same shit over and over and over again. If I had done it in writing it would have taken me about 10 minutes. Pain in the ass.

Tell the racist thug Sharpton to pay his first.

All kinds of reporting info ... required info into CMS "national" database ... one MD just rolled her eyes and shook her head, another said he hated it ... rather go back to old fashioned handwritten files. I did a new patient info thing online a couple weeks ago and the damned thing took me over an HOUR to complete and it was so convoluted I lost track of what the hell I was doing and didn't even answer some of the stuff - same shit over and over and over again. If I had done it in writing it would have taken me about 10 minutes. Pain in the ass.

We have 2 hospital systems in our area and they are not connected yet, hopefully soon. Its been coming for a long time , not just since the ACA, digital medical records accessible to all medical dr who treat you to pull up. I think its a great system and well still is in its infancy so will continue to get better. I do understand its probably harder for those not as computer savvy as younger people are, but they should offer to send you an information package through the mail if one wants to do it longhand.

In the long run hopefully it will lead to better care. Most doctors dictate into a recorder, my family dr uses an IPAD. The digital age of medical records really is not something new with the ACA.

Last edited:

Tell the racist thug Sharpton to pay his first.
Yes, he owes about 4.5 million. I guess he has some black privilege huh?

We have 2 hospital systems in our area and they are not connected yet, hopefully soon. Its been coming for a long time , not just since the ACA, digital medical records accessible to all medical dr who treat you to pull up. I think its a great system and well still is in its infancy so will continue to get better. I do understand its probably harder for those not as computer savvy as younger people are, but they should offer to send you an information package through the mail if one wants to do it longhand.

In the long run hopefully it will lead to better care. Most doctors dictate into a recorder, my family dr uses an IPAD. The digital age of medical records really is not something new with the ACA.
What is new with the ACA is the government telling you you have to have insurance and penalizing you if you don't. Thanks to the socialist left and obuthole.

Forum List

Back