Note every day there are more and more tranny stories

novasteve

Gold Member
Dec 5, 2011
Bellevue
And you attacked me for posting them. You expected me to ignore them, so you could say after al lthe insanity is imposed on society by liberals, "well, why didn't you say anything? you snooze, you lose!"..

Now liberals have gone FULL RETARD in pushing this insanity and there's going to more and more of this nonsense. I predict any day now obama will exempt male to female trannies from the selective service.

The nerve. Don't they know that is your tranny thunder they're stealing!? :mad:

Liberals are completely insane people. What the f.... is a system which allow crazy people to run and to ruin countries and continents.The best place for liberals, lefts & Co. are psychiatric hospitals.

-1bf5bc2ee0386d6b.jpg

And you attacked me for posting them. You expected me to ignore them, so you could say after al lthe insanity is imposed on society by liberals, "well, why didn't you say anything? you snooze, you lose!"..

Now liberals have gone FULL RETARD in pushing this insanity and there's going to more and more of this nonsense. I predict any day now obama will exempt male to female trannies from the selective service.
I had your back bro...the whole time.

The politically fueled media wants to create the perception that there are many more than there really are.

It's the lead story this morning in the Charleston Post and Courier (liberal cop hating rag). They searched long and hard and found one....an Asian chick at The Citadel who likes the military and is a lesbian...so...she decided to be a man now. Not sure how the Army or Navy will handle her boot camp experience once she graduates from the military college....but....I'm sure she will be allowed to bunk with the boys.

Forum List

Back