Sorry Boys but NOAA says Russian heat wave NOT GW induced.

Four pointless posts in a row. Which to quote, which to quote? Ah hell, none of them made any sense and can hardly be labelled "scientific". Just a waste of my time, really.

Craigslist

Looking for one experiment showing how a 200PPM increase in CO2 raises temperature, melts glaciers and destroys crops likes it's been alleged

Contact CrusaderFrank at USMB

Four pointless posts in a row. Which to quote, which to quote? Ah hell, none of them made any sense and can hardly be labelled "scientific". Just a waste of my time, really.

Oh come on, you know you want to. Problem is...my answer will make sense to a lot of people AND be funny. Too bad for you.

Oh come on, you know you want to. Problem is...my answer will make sense to a lot of people AND be funny. Too bad for you.

That IS a problem and one of the reasons the US is falling behind in science education. Conservatives have convinced some people that science is a subdivision of politics. :cool:

That IS a problem and one of the reasons the US is falling behind in science education. Conservatives have convinced some people that science is a subdivision of politics. :cool:

Now see, that is not funny. Clearly Liberal Democrats have done what you say. I present Al Gore. We call that empirical evidence in science.

Mindless derision from the mindless. They are totally incapable of intelligent arguement, so can only serve as trolls on any board that involves any kind of science. Sad comment on the intellectual abilities of the average Conservative.

Mindless derision from the mindless. They are totally incapable of intelligent arguement, so can only serve as trolls on any board that involves any kind of science. Sad comment on the intellectual abilities of the average Conservative.

flaminghypocritecopymy6.jpg

Better than listening to you, the below average, hypocritical fraud. How are things at Evraz these days? Still polluting your state?

Now see, that is not funny. Clearly Liberal Democrats have done what you say. I present Al Gore. We call that empirical evidence in science.

I've seen Gore speak on the subject and I don't see where the politics come in. You may not agree with his interpretation of the science, but it's his opponents that have thrown the political component into the mix. As a matter of fact, it's become SO political on the right that Gore is attacked constantly. When has Gore attacked someone on the other side? All I've seen is him trying to explain the science. Whether or not he's overstating the effects or timeline, the science is sound and the deniers hate him for it.

I've seen Gore speak on the subject and I don't see where the politics come in. You may not agree with his interpretation of the science, but it's his opponents that have thrown the political component into the mix. As a matter of fact, it's become SO political on the right that Gore is attacked constantly. When has Gore attacked someone on the other side? All I've seen is him trying to explain the science. Whether or not he's overstating the effects or timeline, the science is sound and the deniers hate him for it.

Gore only explains tings to faithers. He rejects any attempt to debate the subject in a forum. Those that have asked questions are throught rebuffed by the press and attendees. Gore makes it political by using government funding for his projects.

Gore only explains tings to faithers. He rejects any attempt to debate the subject in a forum. Those that have asked questions are throught rebuffed by the press and attendees. Gore makes it political by using government funding for his projects.

Actually Gore takes it a step further by lobbying the government to MANDATE we do things that benefit his economic interests. That is also unethical bordering on criminal.

You mean like Health insurance companys, and the big oil and coal lobbies? Walleyes, you are a dimwit. Gore is a successful capitalist. He realizes that the changing climate will be recognized, too little and too late, and intends to make a bundle off of it. Just like any good capitalist.

But the arguement is not with Gore. It is with the American Chemical Society, the American Geophysical Union, the American Geological Society, and all the other scientific societies and scientists worldwide. There is as much of a consensus in the scientific community concerning AGW as there is concerning evolution.

All Gore is doing is asking that we clean up our act. If we do, he doesn't make money! How is that unethical. To me it sounds altruistic. The only ones hurt are those who will not stop polluting. Are we to support polluters, just because some people hate Gore? I think not.

I admire, really and truly admire how the Marxists body-snatched the Democrat Party. It's a complete total transformation and so effective that many of the Democrats themselves don't even realize they spout Marxism.

It might be the 100th Monkey Effect, where once a critical mass of Marxist Democrats was reached (around 1992) the Marxism just went viral within the Party and in a whoosh their thoughts were wiped and replaced with Marxism.

They are impervious to facts, logic, rational thought or anything outside of Marxist thought.

It's a genuine total success.

They are impervious to facts, logic, rational thought

So, when did you become a Marxist, Frank? You seem to be describing yourself. When was the last time you made a substantive post, rather thasn your usual knee-jerk responses? :confused:

So, when did you become a Marxist, Frank? You seem to be describing yourself. When was the last time you made a substantive post, rather thasn your usual knee-jerk responses? :confused:

And today's Pee-Wee Herman "I Know You Are But What Am I?" Award goes to...konradv!

And today's Pee-Wee Herman "I Know You Are But What Am I?" Award goes to...konradv!

You have NO room to talk, Dave. Show me a substantive post you've written and then maybe I'd care what you think. Otherwise you're just a waste of my time. Thank you for playing, but I'm tired of your little insult games.

Forum List

Back