Sorry black people, liberal narrative and Democrats are taking another route

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Yep, you've been replaced in favor of transforming the USA into Mexico for Islam. That and LGBT takes front-center, though I see that recently transformed to LGBTQ. Me too is awfully important too, as is feminism. So I don't know, black lives don't seem to matter like they once did, pardon the pun. I could give a shit what color you or anyone else is, but you know the tune..........Black Lives Matter, blah blah blah, yack yack yack yack yack.

Can't figure out what liberal narrative under our modern culture did for you people anyway, but I'm quite sure they made things worse by creating a dis-favorable environment. Doesn't impact just you, it affects us all.......Don't see what the Democrats did for you either. Not these Democrats anyhow.

Hispanics are great at driving blacks out of neighborhoods too

Yep, you've been replaced in favor of transforming the USA into Mexico for Islam. That and LGBT takes front-center, though I see that recently transformed to LGBTQ. Me too is awfully important too, as is feminism. So I don't know, black lives don't seem to matter like they once did, pardon the pun. I could give a shit what color you or anyone else is, but you know the tune..........Black Lives Matter, blah blah blah, yack yack yack yack yack.

Can't figure out what liberal narrative under our modern culture did for you people anyway, but I'm quite sure they made things worse by creating a dis-favorable environment. Doesn't impact just you, it affects us all.......Don't see what the Democrats did for you either. Not these Democrats anyhow.
" I could give a shit what color you or anyone else is, but you know the tune..."

So you try to convince black people that you, and other assholes who support trump, are not racists - by posting a message filled with racist bullshit...?

How fucking stupid do you think black people are? Do you really think they can't see right through your phony bullshit? Gad, you guys are such unbelievable fucking hypocrites!

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

I ge

" I could give a shit what color you or anyone else is, but you know the tune..."

So you try to convince black people that you, and other assholes who support trump, are not racists - by posting a message filled with racist bullshit...?

How fucking stupid do you think black people are? Do you really think they can't see right through your phony bullshit? Gad, you guys are such unbelievable fucking hypocrites!

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

I get it fuckwad. I supported Trump, thus my OP is racist. It's racist because it mentions Mexicans and blacks. But you forgot women & LGBT too, add Muslims, so opportunity missed for a greater portion of the liberal doctrine. I must be a womanizer, homophobic and Islamophobic too. I know, it's hard to keep up.

But congrats, you're a damn spokesman, martyr and hero for the black community.

I ge

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

I get it fuckwad. I supported Trump, thus my OP is racist. It's racist because it mentions Mexicans and blacks. But you forgot women & LGBT too, add Muslims, so opportunity missed for a greater portion of the liberal doctrine. I must be a womanizer, homophobic and Islamophobic too. I know, it's hard to keep up.

Wrong.

You're just an everyday, plain vanilla HYPOCRITE, fartface...

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

What "racist bullshit?" I didn't notice any. Please quote a single statement in his post that you believe to be racist.

I ge

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Wrong.

Yeah that's why liberals call blacks that vote Republican, uncle Tom's. Lol, liberals are the most racist in our society.

I ge

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!

Wrong.

Huh? He just seems to be commenting that black people seem to have been relegated by the Dems in terms of their position in the regressive hierarchy of pet victim groups. How does that make him a hypocrite?

I would still put African Americans at #2 on the oppression scale just below Muslims. This is due to the amount of physical force they can place internally on a society e.g. riots and general mob violence. The fear of that violence and loss of control in a society is the main determining factor. Muslims sit at number one. Not because they are more violent, but their violence is less predictable. Jihad and acts of jihad can be very unpredictable.

When do conservatives stop blaming liberals for 'playing the race card' or 'identity politics'?

When do conservatives stop blaming liberals for 'playing the race card' or 'identity politics'?
When they stop doing it.
(BTW actual Liberals - which the regressives are not - don’t do it)

Real liberals just don't talk about race? Why wouldn't they?
Are you playing dumb, or is it genuine?
Re-reas what you wrote, then re-read my reply.

Yep. Why wouldn't liberals talk about race?

When they stop doing it.

So you are genuinely dumb. OK.

Yeah, brown is the new black.

When they stop doing it.

So you are genuinely dumb. OK.

Because you didn't understand my post?

Forum List

Back