Woman dragged out of WV public hearing for listing donors

Well, first off she didn't make any points. Second, she refused to meet the agenda, and couldn't follow instructions. Third, she's nuts, angry, depressed, etc. 4th, she wasn't dragged out of anywhere, that would require a horse.

People just hate it when their corruption is pointed out in detail.

Hopefully enough people will urge HER to run for office and get these criminals out of office.

Hopefully enough people will urge HER to run for office and get these criminals out of office.

Cool, that means you can explain what her point is. Thanks for sharing.

Kids generally ask 'why is the sky blue' and expect an answer. And for children adults make a good effort. But when faced with someone pretending to be an adult that doesn't understand the most basic facts of human life you tell them either go do some work or stop pretending you are capable of joining an adult conversation. If you don't know her point it isn't a crime, it is just epic ignorance.

Kids generally ask 'why is the sky blue' and expect an answer. And for children adults make a good effort. But when faced with someone pretending to be an adult that doesn't understand the most basic facts of human life you tell them either go do some work or stop pretending you are capable of joining an adult conversation. If you don't know her point it isn't a crime, it is just epic ignorance.

The child business doesn't fly. Articulate her point and why it's important. Either I'm missing it, or you were quick to judge and wrong. Based on your response so far, looks like the latter to me.

Sounded to me that those who are corrupt were being protected by the meeting dude..so he had her removed to shut her up.

The child business doesn't fly. Articulate her point and why it's important. Either I'm missing it, or you were quick to judge and wrong. Based on your response so far, looks like the latter to me.

You are one of the crowd who always assumes you are right, doesn't matter what anyone else says.

That you need other people to explain mundane things speaks for itself. You can't figure it out? Maybe checkers is your game.

Man, American corruption at its finest.

We should hang them , honestly. scum of the earth.

Some people think the rules do not apply to them. She found out that she was wrong, they do apply to her as well.

If an idiot like you STILL needs"explaining," its beyond your comprehension.
Stay dumb..........no one gives a crap.

What rule had she broken?

She was being brutally HONEST......and THAT must be against the fucking "rules" among corrupt assholes.

She was reading a laundry list of publicly available information that had nothing to do specifically with the bill that she was supposed to be commenting on.

She was wasting everyone’s time

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back