Soros, Obama, FCC and Net Neutrality

How disgusting is this?

• Puke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Diarrhea

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Let me make this simple.

A majority voted for President Obama, his administration made the decision.

You lost , live with it... You have been bitching and complaining like you won something.

Net Neutrality makes common sense and your paranoid rants.

The voters by voting Obama have told him to ignore the far right and enforce the moderate view.
Congress writes the checks and the majority said fuck obama. So I'm going with that. Simple enough for you?

Half the people voted in 2014 than in 2012... Go figure...

Why do you think GOP want to suppress the vote on every angle. GOP best chance of winning is to get people to not vote.

By the way, just for your information Presidents are elected for four years.

Let me make this simple.

A majority voted for President Obama, his administration made the decision.

You lost , live with it... You have been bitching and complaining like you won something.

Net Neutrality makes common sense and your paranoid rants.

The voters by voting Obama have told him to ignore the far right and enforce the moderate view.
Congress writes the checks and the majority said fuck obama. So I'm going with that. Simple enough for you?

Half the people voted in 2014 than in 2012... Go figure...

Why do you think GOP want to suppress the vote on every angle. GOP best chance of winning is to get people to not vote.

By the way, just for your information Presidents are elected for four years.
Elections depend on who shows up and does what. obama didn't win the non votes. How is the GOP suppressing votes?

Aaawwe poor conservatives. They just want to continue to get screwed by big corporations. :(

Aaawwe poor conservatives. They just want to continue to get screwed by big corporations. :(
No one on their side has honestly framed this issue for them and allowed them to judge it on it's merits. They are probably appalled as anyone that all broadcast media is controlled by a just a few big players but no one has put this issue in those terms. The internet is structured so that small start-ups with good ideas can successfully compete with the big boys and do well, striking down neutrality rules threatened that level playing field.

Just heard about it this morning. So George Soros was behind it? Makes perfect sense now. Maybe congress needs to defund the FCC until it remembers its' place.
Also the FCC did remember it's place and protected a vital piece of national infrastructure.
It doesn't need protecting or government control.
We all would have hated what the ISPs were trying to do and still might do if they win their appeal. Do you like your cable company that much?
At least I can sue a private company when they wrong me, the government will toss sovereign immunity at me. This is why government does everything as slow and inefficient as possible, because they can only be punished if they allow themselves to.

Has an Republican Political said or done a fucking thing about this????
They all voted nay. It's going to litigation. Congress can't control the FCC but maybe they should work on that.
Maybe congress should pick their battles on behalf of monopolistic corporations better.
Nothing is more monolithic than the federal government.
I get it that you do not trust the government but in this case the government is clearly and transparently on our side in this. Any new rules proposed will have an extended period of public comment and any new fees will have to be imposed by congress, which they probably will not do anytime soon. 6 months from now after all this has blown over you will forget all about it, just like the Ebola scare.

Just heard about it this morning. So George Soros was behind it? Makes perfect sense now. Maybe congress needs to defund the FCC until it remembers its' place.
Also the FCC did remember it's place and protected a vital piece of national infrastructure.
It doesn't need protecting or government control.
We all would have hated what the ISPs were trying to do and still might do if they win their appeal. Do you like your cable company that much?
At least I can sue a private company when they wrong me, the government will toss sovereign immunity at me. This is why government does everything as slow and inefficient as possible, because they can only be punished if they allow themselves to.
The government will not be your service provider, your cable company will still be there to take your money for shitty service just the way you like it.

I get it that you do not trust the government but in this case the government is clearly and transparently on our side in this. Any new rules proposed will have an extended period of public comment and any new fees will have to be imposed by congress, which they probably will not do anytime soon. 6 months from now after all this has blown over you will forget all about it, just like the Ebola scare.
You don't know government very well. Nor have you read the 332 pages and you have no idea what they will do in the future once they have their meat hooks into the internet. There's a reason so much left wing money was pumped into it.

You don't know government very well. Nor have you read the 332 pages and you have no idea what they will do in the future once they have their meat hooks into the internet. There's a reason so much left wing money was pumped into it.
You still think the internet is something that can be easily controlled with a stroke of a pen. Look around the world at the various countries that have tried it and failed so badly it was embarrassing.

No one has read those pages. This is another NO transparency government grab. We've seen it before:

Everyone can pretty much figure that if Obama is pushing for something, it's got to be bad. I understand that he's not releasing the contents of his proposed regulations for review by the general public, so that is one indication. The whole issue is extremely confusing, which is most likely by design.

Everything Obama does is for political purposes. He could give a rat's ass about actually improving things for the average American schmuck. So, if these regulations are implemented, they will probably end up being used by the Democrat party to intimidate, censor, and shut down any political opposition on the internet. They did exactly that with IRS, immigration, ACA etc...

Cuban pioneered live video streaming on the internet and he says a FCC regulated internet will kill any furthur internet innovation. If he says it, you better believe it.

Forum List

Back