Soros and his shadow party

PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
Soros is behind much of the networking and funding of the CAP, and other groups, out to steal our freedoms and change our nation into a thugocracy

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977

We need to be vigilent, and stay alert never give them a minute to regroup.

we can not just sit and take it

Horowitz, knows what he is talking about.Liberals need to wake up. What is stolen from conservatives is also stolen from liberals. Wake the hell up, and stop allowing the left to use you and throw you away at their convenience. Shees. Are you freedom loving Americans, or tools?

Soros is behind much of the networking and funding of the CAP, and other groups, out to steal our freedoms and change our nation into a thugocracy

Horowitz, knows what he is talking about.Liberals need to wake up. What is stolen from conservatives is also stolen from liberals. Wake the hell up, and stop allowing the left to use you and throw you away at their convenience. Shees. Are you freedom loving Americans, or tools?

Indeed. The partisan blinders have to come off sooner or later.

:rofl:

Coming from you, that is soooo freaki'n hilarious.

Bloomberg.com: News

To help promote its ideas, CAP employs 11 full-time bloggers who contribute to two Web sites, ThinkProgress and the Wonk Room; others prepare daily feeds for radio stations. The center's policy briefings are standing-room only, packed with lobbyists, advocacy-group representatives and reporters looking for insights on where the Obama administration is headed.
`Premier Progressive'
``The center is the premier progressive think tank in Washington,'' said Mark Green, head of the New Democracy Project, an urban-affairs institute in New York.
Just eight days after the Nov. 4 election, CAP released a 300,000-word volume called ``Change for America: A Progressive Blueprint for the 44th President'' that offers advice on issues such as economic revival and fixing the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Work on the book began almost a year ago.
CAP, which has 180 staffers and a $27 million budget, devotes as much as half of its resources to promoting its ideas through blogs, events, publications and media outreach.
The center's future was far from certain in 2003, when wealthy donors such as Soros and film producer Stephen Bing gave $10 million or more to fill what they believed was an intellectual void in the Democratic Party and create a vehicle to produce an agenda for the party's eventual return to power.

And what party do I belong to? Can you answer this? Or is this more ramblings from someone who entirely misses the point? I am not the topic here by the way so don't bother answering. I am not intertested.

And what party do I belong to? Can you answer this? Or is this more ramblings from someone who entirely misses the point? I am not the topic here by the way so don't bother answering. I am not intertested.
Doesn't matter what party. You are one of the most partisan posters I have ever come across...and that's saying a LOT.

In addition to having a transmitting Limbaugh implant firmly sealed up inside your butt.

Really? how about you address the OP? Thanks

I am interested in the daily name calling and general alinsky rules you and others may use against the truth.

Are you a tool, or a freedom loving American? I really want to know what matters to you. I will be waiting for an honest response

In the meantime I am going to log off and find something more productive to do, than to watch people deflect and generally belittle on issues they would rather ignore.

To help promote its ideas, CAP employs 11 full-time bloggers who contribute to two Web sites, ThinkProgress and the Wonk Room; others prepare daily feeds for radio stations. The center's policy briefings are standing-room only, packed with lobbyists, advocacy-group representatives and reporters looking for insights on where the Obama administration is headed.
`Premier Progressive'
``The center is the premier progressive think tank in Washington,'' said Mark Green, head of the New Democracy Project, an urban-affairs institute in New York.
Just eight days after the Nov. 4 election, CAP released a 300,000-word volume called ``Change for America: A Progressive Blueprint for the 44th President'' that offers advice on issues such as economic revival and fixing the Federal Emergency Management Agency. Work on the book began almost a year ago.
CAP, which has 180 staffers and a $27 million budget, devotes as much as half of its resources to promoting its ideas through blogs, events, publications and media outreach.
The center's future was far from certain in 2003, when wealthy donors such as Soros and film producer Stephen Bing gave $10 million or more to fill what they believed was an intellectual void in the Democratic Party and create a vehicle to produce an agenda for the party's eventual return to power.

The name BING stands out...I wonder why?

Oh yeah... He is the one who helped finance Clinton getting those two women out of N. Korea...

It's amazing how much republicans worship the ground that rich people walk on, unless they are like Oprah, or Soros, and actually do things, or promote ideas that might help folks who earn less than a hundred grand a year, or promote reasonable policies.

It's hard for me to understand why so many of you out there want the U.S. to return to a monarchy, with kings and queens, instead of the economy where income was well distributed, that had so much power, that helped the world. Now, income is so concentrated, so maldistributed, that our economy is folding up on itself, and only the rich are able to buy much, just like in 1929.

This is what always happens, when you let the assho...um, republicans hold office for too long, in too large a quantity. Also, repealing the fairness doctrine and the media going hog-wild right-wing, which is of course, exactly what FDR feared when he put it into effect, had everthing to do with herding the sheep-minded into their little pens, only to eventually be slaughtered for their own complicent behavior for republicans.

It's all going down the tube, and at least I'll know I wasn't fighting for the side that is destroying America, while economically being in the classes that are being attacked by the economic royalists.

The left uses the poor , the minorities, women, in the large cities as human shields

They are bigots, and are not the friends of the poor, the women, the blacks or any of the so called minorities

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uCqIcOXhMM"]YouTube - Reformed Radical[/ame]

Last edited:
It's amazing how much republicans worship the ground that rich people walk on, unless they are like Oprah, or Soros, and actually do things, or promote ideas that might help folks who earn less than a hundred grand a year, or promote reasonable policies.

It's hard for me to understand why so many of you out there want the U.S. to return to a monarchy, with kings and queens, instead of the economy where income was well distributed, that had so much power, that helped the world. Now, income is so concentrated, so maldistributed, that our economy is folding up on itself, and only the rich are able to buy much, just like in 1929.

This is what always happens, when you let the assho...um, republicans hold office for too long, in too large a quantity. Also, repealing the fairness doctrine and the media going hog-wild right-wing, which is of course, exactly what FDR feared when he put it into effect, had everthing to do with herding the sheep-minded into their little pens, only to eventually be slaughtered for their own complicent behavior for republicans.

It's all going down the tube, and at least I'll know I wasn't fighting for the side that is destroying America, while economically being in the classes that are being attacked by the economic royalists.

Now this flies in the face of the ridicule Republicans suffer fron Statists that whine about "Republicans only care about their Rich buddies in Corporations, and therefore we must ROB them to advance our agendas by heavy taxation..."

Sorry sport. You cannot have it both ways. And while you're at it? Take off the partisan blinders.

The left uses the poor , the minorities, women, in the large cities as human shields

They are bigots, and are not the friends of the poor, the women, the blacks or any of the so called minorities

YouTube - Reformed Radical

Indeed. The poor, minorities, women, et.al, are merely pawns that are played as tools to further the growth of Government "on their behalf".

Wake up folks. He is on the mark here, and the information was there for all to see before Obama was elected.

Indeed. The poor, minorities, women, et.al, are merely pawns that are played as tools to further the growth of Government "on their behalf".

Wake up folks. He is on the mark here, and the information was there for all to see before Obama was elected.

Tell us what the Republican Party has to offer the poor, the minorities, women, et.al, to make them WANT to vote for them?

Indeed. Remind me to never be consuming food or drink while reading the forum.

`Premier Progressive'

What, exactly, is wrong with that?

Tell us what the Republican Party has to offer the poor, the minorities, women, et.al, to make them WANT to vote for them?

They would see it if they weren't so stupid and brainwashed by Democrats!

Forum List

Back