Soros and his shadow party

The left uses the poor , the minorities, women, in the large cities as human shields

They are bigots, and are not the friends of the poor, the women, the blacks or any of the so called minorities

YouTube - Reformed Radical

Horowitz is one of the most disgusting of the throng, a totally racist human being, that lies with statistics.

There are some DINOs that pretend to be good for the poor, then take money from corporate elitists, and end up screwing us all, along with all republicans. But "the left" does not screw the poor at all, and have championed many of the good things we've ever had in our society.

I have to hand it to republicans, as they've done an expert job at brainwashing people, even to the extent that they've managed to off-load their 91 percent marginal tax rate on people making more than 300 grand a year, onto the poor and middle class, without much of a whimper. They've added sales, and gas, and state taxes, property taxes, toll roads, put fees on everything, added FICA taxes. We've been collecting too much FICA for decades now, something Moynahan complained about being robbery in his day, and spending it on tax cuts for th reich, oh I mean rich, and waging wars. When they run out, are they talking about replacing all this money they've collected from earners of less than a hundred grand first, then raising the tax? Hell no! They just talk about raising the taxes on the poor even more, instead of first recouping monies already collected, from the rich.

I can't believe people are so unaware of this, and of how much more one-sided life has become since republicans have held too much power in the last 30 years. With the rise of FAUX and Limbaugh, they've become little media repeaters, detractors of their own economic lives. Give them a slogan that "seems" right, and they willingly repeat it, ditto-heads all, not a thinking piece of gray matter in their heads.

I read most of those principles you put for Soros, and though the author took some incredible creative license with a few, many are quite equitable, and would bring us back to a better society. Soros is rich, what does he have to gain, is a question that might dissapate some of the fog in your brains. Why, other than it jus being right, would he advocate for his own monitary diminishing? But you choose to believe 20 million dollar a year talking heads, pushing the economic policies that enrich themselves. You help along their selfishness, their greed, and you reject the altruism of a billionaire like Soros, or Gates, or even Buffet. All three of these Billionaires are aware of how stilted our system is, and how it is suffocating our Democracy, and has been destroying our country for decades now, taking us to a system of economic royalists, and throngs of third world poor. It has been manifesting for years, but it really hit home after eight of the most onerous years of Republican control.

Now they've brought us two wars, ever larger tax cuts for the richest 2 percent, ever concentrating wealth into the hands of a few, ever increasing corporate power, even though the corporations pretty much control government anyway, and have achieved their fascism.

Yea kitty, kitty, go ahead with your little slogans, and don't bother to think about it. You're probably going to be wallowing around in the muck and mire with the rest of us, and living in the dystopia you've helped create.

Soros is behind much of the networking and funding of the CAP, and other groups, out to steal our freedoms and change our nation into a thugocracy

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977

We need to be vigilent, and stay alert never give them a minute to regroup.

we can not just sit and take it

Horowitz, knows what he is talking about.Liberals need to wake up. What is stolen from conservatives is also stolen from liberals. Wake the hell up, and stop allowing the left to use you and throw you away at their convenience. Shees. Are you freedom loving Americans, or tools?

Yeah like Soros is the only billionaire who uses his cash to pervert our system.

Are you seriously as stupidly and hysterically partisan as your post indicates, Pix?

Do you honestly think that there are no equivalently nefarious billionaires controlling the conservative movement?

Seriously?

Hon, let me explain it to you. I'll try to make it simple.

Both parties are controlled by the same CLASS of people. Their interests are identical, and their plans for this nation are written on the same page.

All this partisan nonsense that so thrills you is manufactured partisan blather.

Nobody with billions of either party is on your or my side, sweetie.

But they have a vested interest in making you THINK one or the other party (they truly don't care which) is your team.

Kid, you don't have a team playing for you in America.

Sheep don't get to be on a team.

Do I seem arrogant and condensending to you?

That's because I grow weary of this partisan blather sheeple like you keep breathlessly bringing to our attention.

Did you just read about Soros?!?!

Wake up and smell the conspiracy, you dunce.

Your nation needs you to wake up, now.

Seriously, for the love of God and this nation, please..
WAKE UP!!!

Last edited:
The left uses the poor , the minorities, women, in the large cities as human shields

They are bigots, and are not the friends of the poor, the women, the blacks or any of the so called minorities

YouTube - Reformed Radical

Indeed. The poor, minorities, women, et.al, are merely pawns that are played as tools to further the growth of Government "on their behalf".

Wake up folks. He is on the mark here, and the information was there for all to see before Obama was elected.

Tell us what the Republican Party has to offer the poor, the minorities, women, et.al, to make them WANT to vote for them?

AFTER you tell us WHY Government has to be involved in this in the first place using other people's money as an affron to CONTROL people? AND as an added BONUS? Where within the Constitution arethey directed to do these things?

I now gave you a homework assignment. Until your work is complete, will I answer this question.

Get crackin'.

Indeed. The poor, minorities, women, et.al, are merely pawns that are played as tools to further the growth of Government "on their behalf".

Wake up folks. He is on the mark here, and the information was there for all to see before Obama was elected.

Tell us what the Republican Party has to offer the poor, the minorities, women, et.al, to make them WANT to vote for them?

AFTER you tell us WHY Government has to be involved in this in the first place using other people's money as an affron to CONTROL people? AND as an added BONUS? Where within the Constitution arethey directed to do these things?

I now gave you a homework assignment. Until your work is complete, will I answer this question.

Get crackin'.
lol.

I was pretty certain Tommy wouldn't able to answer the question.

Get crackin'.
lol.

This isn't about ME. This is about the Country, and the direction it's headed. Now you have yourself an assignment as well. I answered the question. Take off your blinders.

Get crackin'.
lol.

This isn't about ME. This is about the Country, and the direction it's headed. Now you have yourself an assignment as well. I answered the question. Take off your blinders.
You DIDN'T answer the question Tommy. You answered with a question, and an order.

She asked you first.

What type of bizarre rules do you play by?

:doh: You're a conservative. What was I thinking.

Get crackin'.
lol.

Yeah that is true. Tommy has no answer for that.

The Dems throw the poor, the minorities, women, et.al, a bone once in a while, hence they're the good cops.

And for those who as yet still believe that one day they're going to, one day, be invited to eat at the master's table, there's the REPS who throw the occassionally bone to them

And the band plays on as the Titanic sinks and everyone believes that the passengers, not the CAPTAIN AND OFFICERS are the problems.

Honestly is the concept that we are being played by both parties really that difficult to believe?

Get crackin'.

What a loser. I asked a very simple question and you go off like you can give "homework assignments" to posters who see right thru you. I'm guessing you're having trouble finding a proper talking point to answer my question...and we know you can't think for yourself without one.

You've answered my question without intending to. The answer is: The Republican Party has NOTHING to offer them. Nothing.

Get crackin'.

What a loser. I asked a very simple question and you go off like you can give "homework assignments" to posters who see right thru you. I'm guessing you're having trouble finding a proper talking point to answer my question...and we know you can't think for yourself without one.

You've answered my question without intending to. The answer is: The Republican Party has NOTHING to offer them. Nothing.

You FAIL. Next.

Get crackin'.

In all the years I've known Tommy, and the many interactions, I don't think I've EVER really see him an answer a direct question.

Occasionally he whips out a dittohead Cut & Paste from Rush Limbaugh's "Here's how You Answer them when they ask -cause we know they think you you can't think for yourself" Online Site...

But really, to answer a direct question, from inside his own head - never saw it.

Get crackin'.

You FAIL. Next.

LOL...your definition of "fail" is "I'm gonna say this word because I got nothing"

You FAIL. Next.

LOL...your definition of "fail" is "I'm gonna say this word because I got nothing"

Thie short answer is that this isn't about Republicans nor Democrats, but rather Conservatives versus Statists.

Now I gave you a clue. Obama, is a Statist. Now go back and answer the questions unless you have no answer?

Get crackin'.

In all the years I've known Tommy, and the many interactions, I don't think I've EVER really see him an answer a direct question.

Occasionally he whips out a dittohead Cut & Paste from Rush Limbaugh's "Here's how You Answer them when they ask -cause we know they think you you can't think for yourself" Online Site...

But really, to answer a direct question, from inside his own head - never saw it.
This is a FAIL as well. This isn't about me. Some of you have a real hard time staying on Topic, don't you?

You FAIL. Next.

Thie short answer is that this isn't about Republicans nor Democrats, but rather Conservatives versus Statists.

Now I gave you a clue. Obama, is a Statist. Now go back and answer the questions unless you have no answer?

This most certainly IS about Republicans and Democrats. Don't be stupid. Ooops! Too late.

This is a FAIL as well. This isn't about me. Some of you have a real hard time staying on Topic, don't you?

See? No answer there, is there?

Get crackin'.
My God, you can't even attempt an answer ... cons care nothing about those people.
Not even the cons who claim to be christian.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back