Sooo.................................

A month ago gas was $3.49, today the national average is 3.74........not a word from the MSM.

They're shutting down the rigs in the gulf, what do you think is gonna happen now?? Since Katrina was Bush's fault will Issac be Obama's fault??

Here's one of those messages I got.

You're a very silly person. And it's time to change your failed avatar.

Yeah....that is a suggestion. That is what I figured. You are a constant victim and saw that as some kind of mandate from the authoritarian left.

A month ago gas was $3.49, today the national average is 3.74........not a word from the MSM.

They're shutting down the rigs in the gulf, what do you think is gonna happen now?? Since Katrina was Bush's fault will Issac be Obama's fault??

Yeah....that is a suggestion. That is what I figured. You are a constant victim and saw that as some kind of mandate from the authoritarian left.

Silly man, victim is one thing I've never claimed...............I can do just fine on my own. I've raised a couple of successful kids - all by myself :eek: Without government help and an absent father that paid child support when he felt like it.

Mandates are on the agenda of the current administration. I pray to God we can return this country to the land of the Free!!

Braggart woman.....................you are definitely a victim in search of a liberal to blame. It is plain to see.

I know, you're just jealous that you haven't been able to do the same thing. :eusa_hand:

Blame is Obama's favorite game, so I'd say the left owns that one. :)

Tell us again how you were ordered to remove that avatar, victim.

Ok, I'll type real slow and you can go back up and read my OP, it says I was "told" to, not "ordered". Was that slow enough???

I've got a couple more but I know we're not supposed to post PMs. As gas crawls up, Obama cries, "Not my fault", you know the drill. :lol:

Why would gas going from 3.49 to 3.74 need a news story from the media?

Katrina wasn't Jr's fault, however his sorry ass response to the victims of the hurricane in New Orleans WAS his fault.

As far as shutting down the oil rigs? Standard procedure for when hurricanes come through, unless, of course, you're interested in another oil spill in the Gulf.

As far as the president controlling gas prices? Might wanna think again, because it's not the president, it's Wall St. and the oil companies who control the prices (and they're STILL making record profits, even in this economy).

Katrina wasn't Jr's fault, however his sorry ass response to the victims of the hurricane in New Orleans WAS his fault.

As far as shutting down the oil rigs? Standard procedure for when hurricanes come through, unless, of course, you're interested in another oil spill in the Gulf.

As far as the president controlling gas prices? Might wanna think again, because it's not the president, it's Wall St. and the oil companies who control the prices (and they're STILL making record profits, even in this economy).

It was obama that said "with MY energy policy energy prices will necessarily rise" I think energy includes gasoline. He was right and that's one promise kept.

Last edited:
Braggart woman.....................you are definitely a victim in search of a liberal to blame. It is plain to see.

I know, you're just jealous that you haven't been able to do the same thing. :eusa_hand:

Blame is Obama's favorite game, so I'd say the left owns that one. :)

Just overlook the idiot, lefties hate strong women and women that rely on themselves and not the government. You see lefties believe women are weak and can't survive without government help. You are a threat to them and their war on women.

Forum List

Back