Sooo.................................

Am I still supposed to remove my avatar???

I've had several lefties tell me to. :eusa_boohoo:

Likely no one’s noticed, or cares – and it is doubtful anyone told you to remove it, particularly on ‘the left,’ if anything they told you to keep it. It’s illustrative of the general idiocy and ignorance of the right.

I'm paying a lot for gas these days, the media is mum!!

Well, it’s not like there’s a major National holiday coming soon, or the peak of the summer driving season, or some such thing…

meh....it's not as if they don't have the power to shut off avatars in their userCP if they don't like seeing them. But a nice try at attempting to control you..... and not themselves.

meh....it's not as if they don't have the power to shut off avatars in their userCP if they don't like seeing them. But a nice try at attempting to control you..... and not themselves.

They like control, they want everyone agree with them, if you don't then they disparage you, as you have learned in this thread.

Keep it.

I'm sure that most look on it as I do - Typical rw ignorance about the way our world works. We've seen it here before - idiots who believe the president has some sort of control over gas prices.

SuMar
No, I'm sure the libs will say it's still Bush's fault.

See? Here's another ditz who has no idea what influences or controls our gas prices.

Keep it.

I'm sure that most look on it as I do - Typical rw ignorance about the way our world works. We've seen it here before - idiots who believe the president has some sort of control over gas prices.

SuMar
No, I'm sure the libs will say it's still Bush's fault.

See? Here's another ditz who has no idea what influences or controls our gas prices.

Oddly that wasn't the narrative when prices rose under Bush but Bush is so old news and irrelevant now... :eusa_whistle:

Lets not forget to "disparage" the idiot for suggesting that Herman Cain had a plan.

Why are snarky, nasty, vile nutters always so sensitive to being "disparaged"?

Forum List

Back