Sooo.................................

Standard story. A liberal laughs at a conservative who did something dumb, so the conservative immediately falls down and starts screaming "CENSORSHIP!", little arms and legs flailing in all directions.

Conservatives live for such victimhood fixes. It's like a drug to them. If they can't wail 3 times a day about how meeeeeeeeaaaaaaan the liberals are, they start getting the shakes.

so you were one of the ones she is talking about?

Oh. I love it when a nutter hits upon a fresh conspiracy. Always so sure of themselves. Never a doubt. So cute in that lame, helpless sort of way.

Would you like to ask the dummy if I am "one of he ones"? Please do.

I guess you don't know what a question mark is. :thup:

Oh......wait! You mean that question mark at the end means that you were NOT making an accusation? My gosh! Golly gee..........I'm so sorry to have misunderstood what you were trying to say. Can you ever forgive me?

Standard story. A liberal laughs at a conservative who did something dumb, so the conservative immediately falls down and starts screaming "CENSORSHIP!", little arms and legs flailing in all directions.

Conservatives live for such victimhood fixes. It's like a drug to them. If they can't wail 3 times a day about how meeeeeeeeaaaaaaan the liberals are, they start getting the shakes.

not as catty as your avatar......work on it....

Oh. I love it when a nutter hits upon a fresh conspiracy. Always so sure of themselves. Never a doubt. So cute in that lame, helpless sort of way.

Would you like to ask the dummy if I am "one of he ones"? Please do.

I guess you don't know what a question mark is. :thup:

Oh......wait! You mean that question mark at the end means that you were NOT making an accusation? My gosh! Golly gee..........I'm so sorry to have misunderstood what you were trying to say. Can you ever forgive me?

Considering you spoke as if you knew what was said.... and saying no one was trying to control her..... its a valid question to you.

but.... i got to say its fun watching you jump.

It wasn't a question. Try harder.

Fun watching me jump? Lemme guess. My responding to your lame post is proof that you are controlling me........right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back