Sooo.................................

Am I still supposed to remove my avatar???

I've had several lefties tell me to. :eusa_boohoo:

Pffft.
I had a USMB leftist troll suggest I go play with a loaded gun for a post in which I did nothing more than attempt to explain the difference between Ryan's original plan to save medicare, the one Obama's STILL campaigning against, and his revised plan.

There are a few lefties on this board capable of intelligent discourse and whom are worth reading but anyone who would bitch about and expect you to change your avatar is not among them.

Joke 'em if they can't take a fuck. ;)

I doubt anyone told you to remove it. They probably mocked you for it....and suggested that you rid yourself of it. Much as they would if you had a drop of mustard on your blouse.

Wait, what? Libs trying to control our behavior? Pretty soon they will tell us we need to take care of the poor and illegals.

Pffft.
I had a USMB leftist troll suggest I go play with a loaded gun for a post in which I did nothing more than attempt to explain the difference between Ryan's original plan to save medicare, the one Obama's STILL campaigning against, and his revised plan.

There are a few lefties on this board capable of intelligent discourse and whom are worth reading but anyone who would bitch about and expect you to change your avatar is not among them.

Joke 'em if they can't take a fuck. ;)

please message me who it is, I really could use some fun!

Every time I fill up on gas, I'm painfully reminded of how close 3.59 is to 9.99. It's just simple math.

A month ago gas was $3.49, today the national average is 3.74........not a word from the MSM.

They're shutting down the rigs in the gulf, what do you think is gonna happen now?? Since Katrina was Bush's fault will Issac be Obama's fault??

Here's one of those messages I got.

You're a very silly person. And it's time to change your failed avatar.

Last edited:
A month ago gas was $3.49, today the national average is 3.74........not a word from the MSM.

They're shutting down the rigs in the gulf, what do you think is gonna happen now?? Since Katrina was Bush's fault will Issac be Obama's fault??

No, I'm sure the libs will say it's still Bush's fault.

Forum List

Back